Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Ratoslov posted:

I wonder if they know CIA agents can use full sentences?

He only has seconds to type these messages before an alarm gos off in the control room and armed guards rush to stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
It being a random person does seem like the most likely option. The only thing that makes me wonder is that from what we already know it seems pretty likely that russia is loving with /pol/ somehow and this is similar to what they've been doing on other social media sites.

Still though, this is not something that requires anything more than a bored troll/desperate Trump fan and those guys are everywhere

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Prester Jane posted:

The ex-wife of Alex Jones is tweeting out some things that seem relevant to this discussion:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexJone...agenumber%3D182

Is there any way to confirm this account's identity?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ueJhI2_Ac

looks like the account's genuine

her website (that's linked from the youtube account and links to the twitter account):

https://alexjonesx.com

Gum fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Mar 29, 2018

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Space Gopher posted:

It's a visa, not a passport. All it says is "this person may enter Russia."

Almost any American can get a multiple-entry Russian visa, good for three years, for a few hundred bucks. There's a lot more paperwork than friendlier countries that do free visa-on-arrival, but Russia isn't going to turn down your tourism or business dollars if you really want to put them into the Russian economy.

The lack of sponsorship info is a bit strange, but more than likely it's just so he can go on RT or one of the even crazier state outlets and spout off for a bit. So, sure, he's a useful idiot who serves the Russian government's purposes - but it's an ordinary travel document, not a passport or an FSB ID card.

i think the implication is that she knows what he was up to and it wasnt good

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

OwlFancier posted:

I'm not sure a rogue planet is really very choosy about what portions of the human race it wipes out. Unless they all get on elon musk's spaceship and launch themselves to mars.

Nibiru is a magic planet

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

these people are mentally ill

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

That's the thing that drives me crazy about this: what's the actual *goal* of Q?

I figure it's a trump supporter trying to keep hope alive. You see this a lot from pol, every time something happens that makes the alt-right look bad or stupid there will be an anonymous poster or two making poo poo up to excuse it. For some reason Q is the only one that's actually taken off

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Who is Q?
Who are you?
Who is reading?
They tell you Q is hard
But they will soon see
We are prepared
We will [make] poo poo up
We will stop them
TO[GET]HER
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
M420>69
What is 69?
When is the 69th?
Think Emails
Together we can fake it
G

A series of small sentence fragments, occasionally repeating the first word several times. Mix stuff that's easy to decypher with total gibberish. Include 'hints' towards the meaning of the gibberish (Usually in the form of simple questions). Make grandiose statements about our imminent victory and how 'we' are better than 'them'. Rest is mostly flavour

Gum fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jul 9, 2018

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Praying medic is the one who thinks Q talks to him in his dreams, right?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

TulliusCicero posted:

I'm confused. I thought Hivites ran everything. What does an ethnic group of Turkish people have to do with anything?

close. "the khazarian cabal" is actually a different "jews are lying about being jews" conspiracy theory

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

TulliusCicero posted:

...so who are the actual jews?

Why is all of this so loving dumb?

that's not important. what's important is that this means that if you're a christian then you can be as antisemetic as you like without having to explain away all the pro-jewish stuff in the bible

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Twelve by Pies posted:

One of the posts mentions how Trump is "saving Israel for last" so I'm pretty sure the idea is to pretend we're friends with Israel to help them wipe out the Muslims and then when they're all gone to go after Israel.

nah. they were referencing a time someone asked q why he never talks about israel and he told them he was doing that, saving them for last

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q has been posting a lot about the Kavanaugh nomination recently, even going so far as to say the final vote will be 53-47. Still really boring. Not sure what a Supreme Court justice has to do with rounding up the global pedophile network, but the Q posters are really into it.

He has a lot of experience when it comes to sex crimes

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

jojoinnit posted:

Lmao even Q himself can't convince them of something they want to be true

It feels like these stories always end the same way

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Q-anon will be the basis of the 2024 republican platform

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Chomskyan posted:

My lyft driver tried to “red pill” me today. 50 year old white dude literally pulled up 8chan on his phone while driving. 2018 kicks rear end

grass him up

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

bird with big dick posted:

I saw a Q on a sandwich shop sign and went in and had a lobster roll and then gave a guy a blowjob in the bathroom

i also hate it when i forget to bring my wallet

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
4chan chic

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
People get assassinated in prison for having dirt on mid-level gangsters. Epstein had dirt on some of the most powerful people in the world

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

fishmech posted:

Telling that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

There's real medicines available over the counter already in those pharmacies and most grocery stores. They're cheaper or the same price than buying into the altmed crap. And of course the quack doctors charge massive amounts when you start going to them.

The "cheap" Healthcare for the broke is buying a bunch of generic aspirin or whatever, not stocking up on $50 sugar pills.

Also bleach being cheap is why the people telling people to use bleach as medicine mark that poo poo up like crazy and give it a fancy label, instead of just telling people to buy a gallon of clorox.

God, imagine how much American healthcare would cost if generic asprin wasn't a panacea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

fishmech posted:

It's not like random sugar pills do anything.

No but the only reason they sell is that they trick people into thinking they do.

Someone who can't access cancer treatment might turn to alternative medicine out of ignorance or desperation but they're not going to use aspirin since there isn't anyone out there trying to convince them that aspirin cures cancer