Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

at the risk of eating my words a few years from now, i say this is a one off, before they get thrown under the bus by their other Qers for not getting da proof about the pizza sex moon base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Don’t forget the pleasure of knowing that the clones will be tortured and killed themselves, then replaced by further clones. It’s a sci-fi take on the christian idea of eternal damnation, knowing simultaneously that your enemies are dead but also having the excitement of knowing that they are suffering.

this clone thing reminds me of the techbro AI GOD SINGULARITY thing.

We're actually living in a matrix sim, and we have to help create an AI GOD because if we dont, the AI outside the matrix will then copy paste the people that didnt help into hell and make heaven for the people that did help make it.

why does a god AI that can matrix the whole universe perfectly care? shut up.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the only way for Q poo poo to become a bad guy in a video game is if another Postal game comes out and theyre the enemy for a chapter.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

It's Deus Ex, but the NSF actually are the terrorists everyone says they are

nah it has to be a MJ12 false flag op . or a data cube that where Page says no one can be that dumb and that Onion drafts shouldnt be written on company time.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
thought Fox was turning right / harder into Q poo poo.

that seems like a pivot away???

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Canned air used to be freon, but that made the ozone sad, so they made it difluoroethane and a bunch of other similar propellants with low boiling points that you can set fire to, so you could spray it on something cold, like snow on a very cold day, and set fire to the snow. Now it's usually a new family of fluorocarbons that are non-flammable, don't deplete the ozone layer, and have lower greenhouse gas potential.

going from the chem or OSHA threads, making it non-flammable probablly made it super cancerous, rip computer touchers in a few decades.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Captain Monkey posted:

Are they still? I thought they were being embraced by them recently.

it depends on how the regressive primary is going. they all fall in line to vote against the D when the time comes.

reminder that Beck a convert to mormonism did the "Mormon's a pedo child wife cultishs" attack to Romoney during the early / middle part of 2012's primary.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

It's crazy to think of how much of our current nightmare world owes it's existence to one future wifebeater trying to build a website around "Cranky Steve".

for what its worth, great man of history theory is bullshit and in other timelines there's likely another similar website at the time that would have snowballed and caused the same branch of insanity.

also i like how there's still a non zero amount of users that dont know about the SA-4chan lineage.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so what youre saying is HBO mistakenly made a bad thing look like the hero or protag , good guy/side?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought their new date was the 20th?

also i forgot to get a pie for pi day, what kind of pie should i get

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Chomposaur posted:

I might have told this one before but when my mom was pilled she actually started telling me about conspiracy theories straight from movies and TV shows. Like she was telling me about... idk, a secret government weapon or something and I'd never heard of it so I asked her where she'd heard it, and it was the TV show Designated Survivor. I called her on that being a fictional show and she was like, "well there's a grain of truth in everything!"

I heard a lot of that grain of truth poo poo, and also "where there's smoke there's fire", a lot of convenient excuses to just believe whatever the gently caress anyone says and meld it into your reality.

i wonder how many real Qers are made every time goons and other game nerds make Deus Ex or Metal Gear jokes.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
this is a naval gazing debate thats been discussed over the yearsm i dont think these people are 1000% about the money would would flip if Soro gave them a trillion dollar / hour wage to be a bread tube talkin head.

They all have a rightwing life philisophy / are terrible people and then stuff goes from there.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
im suprised a Qers havent done any major OSHAs and just rented a backhoe just dug themesleves and then get arrested by the police and then get sue into oblivion for damaging the underground infrastructure.

when do we get kill dozer 2?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
e: wait do you woke as in the bad woke or the good woke?

Phobophilia posted:

*The fact that 4chan had a loving evangelical contingent still weirds me the gently caress out, and is yet more evidence that american christians aren't christians.

maybe the atheist edgelords pretended to be supa fundies and like many internet things, the joke was lost and became real.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
that depends, are you with Q or against Q?

also fundies* of doomsday cults do / did similar financial ruinous things. just hope that they only ruin themselves and there's no collateral damage to family or friends, children and their college funds.

*or really any dumb group that belives in an end date

edit for miror racism thing : lol banks give non whites the nth degree in research, yet a crazy white person gets a massive loan. lol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
regressives are going to try to give AOC or the other members of Da Squad the same treatment and it might work. also yeah freakin just let it go, Clinton is barely in the news.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Captain Monkey posted:

By that logic taking a load is a one way ticket to manliness.

Maybe those Greeks were on to something.

i mean the dude that invented the Gorrila Mindset that supposedly took something he called a gorilla extract.

which the internet memed that he drank gorilla jizz.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

both of these can be true

he also named his gang after a song from the Aladdin musical.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 7, 2021

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
we'll see when midterms happen how powerful Q is.

Also the damage is done, the chain of custody for the machines was broken .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Jim Jones/Jonestown is the one that would have scaled horribly with modern social media, tbh.

dumb question but do you mean it will be horribly successful or a failure?

also I'm pretty sure these days countries would no longer tolerate a bunch of (white) forgien people coming in and setting up their own cult city state.

maybe a boat in international waters could work.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol I wish there was a One World Gov competant like that movie. (well at least when it was strong enough to not be toppled by a hand full of plucky rebels. )

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
before you buy hundred $ pew pew toys, can you at least try to invest in your self and try to get a good diet and a gym membership so youre healthier in normal life things.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

its always projection, and we dont even have a present example, we have a past example with all the local news stations that regressive poo poo hole comapny Sinclair bought say the same stuff.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but gaiter masks are like one of the worst masks in terms of stop particles from a person???

also they are used by cool groups like hunters/outdoors types and spec op 360 death ops warriors?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
at least it opaque to light, there's that one notable Karenwoman (or maybe a few) that use a see through mesh.

or some other crazy karen gangs that did crazy poo poo like putting on their underwear.

white people are crazy stupid.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
clones are tainted, you need true blue natural humans.

oh wait thats based on a child's / dumb persons idea of supa tech.

FTL, teleportation, and time travel, are game changing things that make any resource enter a post scarcity supply amount. like a continent of organs a mile deep post scarcity

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i thought gab was dead.

or effectively dead for reasons

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes this enzyme definitely is ultra satan jizz and not just something to do with light bringing or in this case biolum stuff.

god, the translation skills of tinhats remains abysmal. like completely out of sinster field.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
currently going down an Etymology rabbit hole,but there's a ton of words with the latin word for light if you know what to look for.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wed huh?

nano grain of truth : FEMA is testing out some new alerts this week, I think this wed / tomorrow.

also do those stupid loving dumbass know that rods of god arent nukes, but large chunks of metal that use gravity and mass for thei KE payload?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wasnt god's long thick girthy rods suppose to ram into da satan temples

*checks pile of clock dust*

2:20 pm east coast time?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Goon Boots posted:

There is a 1950's book written by some psychologists that examines this phenomenon within a small group of eschatologists and what happens when the prophecies ultimately fail. It's pretty interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

some what related, KnowingBetter recently posted a 1hour video essay about another American Christian(J Witnesses) group that had its ancestor roots in Miller.

my two take aways ,
1) cults live or die with their 2nd leader.
2) his Donnie ref at the end, he repeats his 2nd leader point. and warns about epoeple tuning out i guess. (lol gently caress fairweathers / 4 year carers)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
1.X, almost 2 years later an people still dont know base level video productions.

0th rule 1) have a sex tool on your shelf.
0th 2 ) have a portrait of Kim Kitsuragi on your wall

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the show stole the idea from real life tinhats so there's some great feedback looping here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
dont be a soy boy.

also dont read the ingredient list.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
history is going to echo and rhythm when the puppet masters that KNOW its just about the dark money get outnumbered/replaced with true believers in Russia annexing the US.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Its more than 3 days(thats jesus rez cooldown) after the last nanosecond of Aug.

Did my Pillow really put the goal posts in Dec? loving coward.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Most of america has heart and cardio problems.

Start a fastfood diet so when their illumnatai xray machines scan your heart you just look like a normal instead of a spec ops ssj death warrior.

LOL at chuds figuring out some of the sigint stuff I heard some serious protestors already do.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I said this before about how even ignore all the context about notable regressive figures, you would probably still say "why does this person look like a evil chracter trope?"

Pepe frogs avatars are ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Xiahou Dun posted:

Of course he also said he got COVID multiple times and it’s Alex Jones so he’s quite possibly lying about anything.

Alex is not a reliable narrator.

Maybe he ate some chili and forgot things.

(even made his immune system forget it)