Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oy, nothing wrong wif a li’l torsy-worsy in me collecties (British slang for collector’s edition)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

This looks sick

It's pretty cool. The Sims you create all have classes like knight, spy, wizard, 2 different kinds of priest, etc and then you do quests that are like text-based choose-your-own-adventures (like if the long branching event chains in CK2 got spun off into a full game) mixed in with regular Sims gameplay, and the quests will be different depending on what class of Sims you assign to it. It's one of those games I get hooked on for a few weeks straight like once a year.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

What I really want is Fantasy Life 2.

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*throws a old cloak over you and hurries you to the train station through the back ways of the town*

lol. I remember liking Brute Force a lot but I was also like 11 so I wouldn’t trust my taste

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lol

English Teacher: Okay, it's time for your summer video game reports.

Class suck-up: I went with a historical classic:

Class activist: Uh, actually, I prefer to challenge what belongs in the Western canon :smug: :

Kid sitting in the back that in people will say "He was always so quiet" about : ...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

You fight medusa at one point

Also a Minotaur and Beowulf. The main villain of the game is Ares and the secondary villain is a Roman necromancer. I can’t shake the feeling that historical accuracy wasn’t a major concern.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Probably so, cutting through hundreds of regular soldiers in a big battle was easily the best part.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

If anyone remembers the Uno game on 360 that utilized the 360 camera, one time a bunch of chicks said theyd show their tits to us if we won the next hand but we had to show our dicks to them if we lost the next hand, then we lost and we werent gonna show our dicks to them except our one friend who they cionvinced that if he showed their dick to them, theyd show their tits to him. So he like covered up the tv and behind himself and made us all look away and showed them his dick and they all laughed really hard and disconnected immediately. Also one time that same guy coinvinced a fat australian couple to gently caress oin the little Uno web camera, and the australian couple were really into it and i remember feeling sicker than when i was looking at the gore poo poo on rotten.com

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

I'm back baby.

Hell yeah

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i would have just lied for the free copies of sc2

This is too hosed up for Imp Zone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Len posted:

I don't remember that one. The only DS RE I remember was the port of one with touchscreen knife gimicks and a multiplayer race mode

You're missing out, dude

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

all Terry wanted was to play a Fire Emblem Reverse Recuitment romhack :cry:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

My granddaughter sighing and calling my doctor to schedule a euthanization as I shove a 50-year-old controller in her hands and insist she play Red Dead Redemption 2

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao. Pablo ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Guillon! Ah, zut alors! Not enough dabs! more dabs, more dabs!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

between spiderman, assassins creed and anthem this ps4 fan has been putting in major work having the time of their lives

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

I Hate To See You Go (But I Love To Watch You Turn 360 Degrees And Walk Away)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

When your wife's boyfriend buys you the Sega Genesis Mini

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

released from their torment, the last of the ouya freaks can finally move on to the star citizen forum

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

only christ avellone could have a spoopy skeleton say sometihng like you think your life matters, well i'm a skeleton nad i've been here 100 of your lifes. with talent like that, its no wonder microsoft had to buy obsidian

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

now thats "Epic"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao. I love him

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010