Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I feel bad for Bush Sr. I don’t know what the gently caress I’d do if my wife somehow passed away before me.

I am seriously amazed that he's still alive after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

shame on an IGA posted:

I think I've seen that one cartoon where he keeps dropping hints?

https://youtu.be/rMZ3nh3BnMY

Every time another name gets thrown onto the board, someone finds an old episode of Family Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYpx8yXLmg

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
People sometimes ask me why I'm fascinated by the Civil War.

Short answer: Because it lets me say poo poo like "the Union killed States Rights in 1864."

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

why the gently caress was he in the cave?

"My engineers are working on a submarine to help! It should be ready next week!"

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Two week paid vacation at best.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

You guys are totally gonna have another civil war and Canada is gonna be involved somehow (in the aftermath)

Canada was involved in the aftermath of our last civil war, too.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Soulex posted:

GUILTY! GIVE HER THE CHAIR!

so she can do that one scene in footloose.

You mean Flashdance?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
That eruption was amazing to watch.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
gently caress you if you're still in.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/07/12/pentagon-slashes-gi-bill-transfer-eligibility-window.html

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
A reminder that the state song of Maryland refers to Abraham Lincoln as a tyrant and celebrates the spurning of Northern scum.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Meanwhile a bill to eliminate the SBP-DIC offset has been rotting away in committee since February 2017.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/trump-fake-news-fox-cnn-theresa-may?CMP=share_btn_fb

quote:

The sheer dogged efficacy of Trump’s tactic to repeat lies until they come true in the minds of others was illustrated by the declaration on Twitter of Stephanie Grisham, the press secretary for first lady Melania Trump, that she had seen Trump’s prediction – which didn’t happen – with her own eyes. She even claimed to have photos.

Trump claims to have predicted Brexit. The cited time he made the prediction was an event the day after the Brexit vote. They're now claiming that a thing that happened in full view of the world in front of cameras happened earlier than it did.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

This is fine and normal.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

LingcodKilla posted:

Average looks is a new angle. I thought honeypots were suppose to be smokin’ hot.

She's no Anna Chapman, that's for sure.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
https://twitter.com/MAGAmom93829201/status/1020837607649898496

Finally, enterName has been brought to justice.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Immanentized posted:

Lol good bye itemized deductions. This is going to make whatever's left of middle-class america go ape poo poo. Most peoples' equity is in their homes, and those are tax credit generators like no-one's business. Throw in the HELOC and general equity loans that the average american uses to keep themselves afloat, and you've suddenly got a motivated voting bloc

If you're itemizing your deductions, you're not using a 1040A or a 1040EZ to begin with.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.c4417cb2be40

quote:

BREAKING: White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that President Trump is targeting these officials’ security clearances because they “have politicized and in some cases monetized their public service” and have made baseless claims about the president’s relationship and contacts with the Russian government.

The officials Sanders said are being examined are former CIA director John Brennan; former FBI director James B. Comey; former CIA director Michael V. Hayden; former national security adviser Susan E. Rice; former director of national intelligence James R. Clapper Jr.; and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“The fact that people with security clearances are making these baseless charges provides inappropriate legitimacy to accusations with zero evidence,” she said.

This is fine and normal.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

lightpole posted:

Huh, a private, family owned company employing ~120 most likely skilled employees. I doubt they are going to balance their books by punishing their labor with wage cuts unless absolutely necessary. I guess we should just continue making baseless assumptions about him and his beliefs just because?

edit: wrong company lol

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Arc Light posted:

e: and if you actually do something like a shirt ever again, ffs take a couple bucks off the top for the effort

I didn't feel comfortable doing this. In hindsight I wish I had.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

EBB posted:

I wholly endorse another t-shirt project.

I think it should be done like a concert t-shirt. So we'd need a design for the front as well.

Also these would be more expensive than the Useless Dirt or Polonium shirts because those were one-color printing. I mean, we could probably do one-color printing on these, too, but they'd be less awesome.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Seekhay posted:

I will only buy a shirt if you promise to take a percentage for your time and effort. (Please make this happen.)

I haven't volunteered to do this yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

• Locked thread