Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

FizFashizzle posted:

Tre Boston is garbage.

He was solid for the Chargers last year. He had like five picks and was solid in coverage. Absolutely horrid tackler, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

mcmagic posted:

That is BS. What are you saving him for?

A coach who isn't a goner after this year.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Not that Kizer was as good of a prospect, but the Browns trotted out a QB who wasn't remotely ready for most of last year and they went winless to show for it.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

we all know the human body simply can't naturally explode in that many pieces, this was the work of explosives.

I Can't Believe A Plate Of Cocaine Made Joey Bosa's Body Explode

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Vengarr posted:

How can Dez be this done? I watched his regression every year and even I’m surprised.

He's had lower body injuries and wasn't that great of a route runner before. But also I think most of his regression is that Romo isn't the one throwing him the ball anymore, since I think he was the one who knew how to get the most out of Dez. Certainly a lot more than Dak did.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

that's a surprise, I thought it was a forgone conclusion he was going to the Raiders 'cause of the Gunther connection.

Maybe the Vikings are gonna trot out a bunch of 3-safety sets this year?

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

From wiki:

Well that's loving scary. Even if they find it and you're getting treatment it's possible you'll just up and die. I'd imagine Frederick likely has a good prognosis since he's young and presumably pretty healthy, but the whole disease seems like something you really don't want to have.

It's a pretty nasty condition that takes a long time to recover from, even with optimal care. Mark Schlereth had it and missed the entirety of the 1993 season with the Redskins because he had an acute case of it, like it seems Fredrerick does. Apples and oranges because medical tech and care is so much better in 2018 than it was in the early 90's, but yeah it's serious poo poo.

EDIT: my bad, Schlereth started half the season with the Redskins that year. It's still pretty nasty poo poo, but perhaps not as bad as I thought.

Durandal1707 fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 23, 2018

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
As a Chargers fan I am totally ok with all of today's moves.

What A Time, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Roasted Donut posted:

3rd round pick lmao

Jesus.

What the gently caress is going on in Oakland lmao

• Locked thread