Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

OK, flopping in soccer is just getting ridiculous now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Gross, Lemon Lime is the better Gatorade flavor.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The primary purpose of the fine art community is to work as a money laundering system for the rich.

How?

I'm seriously asking because unless it's drug dealers trying to flip cash or the owner of a gallery taking a cut from inflated prices I'm not seeing the benefit for the rich to invest in something that can't be borrowed against.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Ah, so the rich aren't really laundering money through it, they're just manipulating the market to make profits. Like always. That makes more sense.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Mauser posted:

Everything was going fine with that moth video until you see its huge gross butt

You otha mothas can't deny

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

The Stripper Olympics may have less than half the rings of the normal Olympics, but they're much more impressive.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Can he not just... take his shoes off?

And walk barefoot on the filthy ground? :rip:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
It seems like everyone and their mother spent their stimulus check on cars because traffic has been waaaaaaay worse than pre-pandemic and people just flat out are driving like assholes way more. In over two decades of driving I've never been passed on the shoulder at speed, but it has happened three times in the last six months. Once while I was going well over 70mph, so dude on the shoulder had to be going about 80.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

:lmao:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
That kinda takes the fun out of seeing someone kicked in the nuts.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Who is the old woman?

I believe that's Jeremy Clarkson from the Irish television program Fast Gear.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Think we've all been there.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Brawnfire posted:

What the gently caress kinda reaction is that

A brief mental tug of war between surprise and realization.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Not a gif, but just as funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvpU7ahimw

Tyler's a bit slower on the uptake.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Raisin Bran is still the bigger war crime in that video. What a terrible cereal.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Huh, they somehow recreated my prom night with airplanes.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

hazardousmouse posted:

Who was shaking their head disapprovingly and filming on your prom night?

...everyone.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Good dog!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Woah, Diablo 2 Necromancer is piiiiiiissed.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Junkie Disease posted:

My god an original Jonny five aces vases

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

I slammed my right foot down on the ground instinctually when I noticed the flashing Check Engine light. When I was 16 or so I ignored that light for about a week because I was waiting to get paid and wound up throwing a rod on my way to work to pick up my check...

Never making that mistake again!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Cj4VHBa.mp4

Must’ve just ate or something.

This is like when the McDonalds drive through is closed.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
That guy’s gonna be stumped.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Sitting cross legged inside the cushions?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I'm consistently impressed with tricks that would have gotten the performers burned at the stake a few hundred years prior.

They had magic tricks a few hundred years ago too. They mostly burned magicians for the terrible outfits.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Well, now I want to go to a magician’s wedding.

Edit:
“Wait’ll you see where he pulls the garter from!”

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Deteriorata posted:

But he's unarmed. :confused:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Zudgemud posted:

A second surfer?

On the glassy shoal!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I would pay good money to watch wolverines drop hunt larger and larger animals until they’re skydiving off of a building to eat a brontosaurus.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Ha, this reminds me of when the 7th graders would come kick us out of the "good table" during lunch. All that's missing is the first elephant yelling "What up poo poo birds!" from off screen.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Honest question and hopefully a goon sharkologist can answer this: could the shark not swim back down easily because her pectoral fins weren't under water so she had to "sink" herself a bit to level out?

Or am I just a moron?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Wonder what it was stuck on.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
He probably bought it “for parts only”. You can go to junk yards and buy old cars on the cheap if you just need body panels or a dashboard or whatever, I’m assuming there’s the same market for super cars. He’s just an rear end in a top hat that bought the super car equivalent of a farm truck and thought he could come out ahead.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Inceltown posted:

He's saying the parts are worth the quarter million, not that he paid that much.

:lol:

Guess buying a used one was just too much of an ask:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...kType=spotlight

There's dozens of them for around $250k. Guy's so full of poo poo.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
And that is why I always make sure my auto insurance has an "uninsured driver" rider or clause in it.

edit:
Beaten badly. Can't believe it took me 3 minutes to type one sentence...

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Must be filled with some kind of high density gas. Probably H4Rn8. It has neutral air bouyancy at room temperature but weighs 500x more than nitrogen.

Only explanation I can think of.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

SuddenCactus posted:

I wonder if the boat is moving fast enough to have any sort of noticeable effect on where she lands in the pool

She’d be moving at the same speed no?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I've been saying for years that all drones should be equipped with bear mace and this new video only strengthens my argument.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Zil posted:

Land air deadlock, we need something sea based to talk up to break the tie.

Thread Provides

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

Invent a new olympic sport where spectators are allowed to shoot beanbags into the arena.

Ooo, kinda like those tanks that fired tennis balls at amusement parks that were surrounded by tennis ball guns on the outside too. Only with figure skaters and speed skaters and stuff!