Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

The Patriots signed Benny Fowler, whoever that is.

I think he last played for the Broncos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Dude is 33. I'm sure he knows this could be his last season.

Uh, I'll have you know he caught Manning's last throw... in a little thing you might have heard of called the Super Bowl.

I can barely remember this past Super Bowl. I just know that Nick has a Big Dick and owns Tom Brady. Now you expect me to remember poo poo from 3 SBs ago????

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

kiimo posted:

^^^ Peters and Lynch are good friends.

Get this: some people don't drink at Super Bowls and then somehow remember what happens at them.

I don't understand those people either. I remember what happens right before half, then I remember confetti. Somewhere in there is a funny M&Ms commercial or something.

lmao I don't get smashed, but I don't remember everything either.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Foles is officially starting this week.

Edit: DAMMIT MANAS :doom:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Docjowles posted:

(I didn't make this)

:vince:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/BairNBCS/status/1039950123231375361

This isn't a bad pick-up at all.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

The Raiders honor Al Davis’ legacy & sign Kaepernick.

Just win, baby!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

:stare:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

cavallingus posted:

Indeed

I like how dipshits like Deion and Irvin deeply believe that if you're a former player and have never won multiple Super Bowls (much less one) then you should feel ashamed of yourself.

I loving hate Deion. He's a god damned moron.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Sidney Rice and Santana Moss

Still waiting for the controversy.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

You still hate him though, right?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

As for rice vs. moss, I think rice tastes better.

I am a fan of brown rice.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

While true Randy didn't exactly play with slouches.

Right. He played with a system QB.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

He worn out after figuring out how to slip the drum a roofie?

lmao

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Note that his current username is 'A Man and His Dog' IIRC which might be the cause of some confusion

I thought it was now 'A Man and His Hog'?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

cavallingus posted:

that's not rg3 btw

Who is it?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hizawk posted:

Best murderer is obviously Hernandez.

Uhhhh....Ray Lewis might have something to say about that.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao Browns. One step forward and then right steps back.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Get on it, Ballard!

Yeah loving seriously.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

If one of these teams is not the Colts...

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1041126582046412801?s=21

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

He's happy he finally got out.

https://twitter.com/thenflbelike/status/1041147659606786049?s=21

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Andrew Luck needs one, sir.

https://twitter.com/sinow/status/1041146006287593472?s=21

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I guess he already got suspended.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1041364508718059522?s=21

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

axeil posted:

So the Eagles offense is basically dead right now. Our #2 WR is out for a month, our #1 WR hasn't played yet this year, our #4 WR is on IR and our #2 RB pulled his hamstring in practice last week. And our LT missed the entire game for no specified reason. Nelson Agholor and Zach Ertz are our entire passing game right now.

Don't play Wentz this week as we are gonna lose even with him playing.

Dude you're playing the Colts. Agholor, Ertz, Clement, and Ajayi are all you need.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nerve posted:

Mike Wallace was the Eagles #2 WR?!? yeesh

With Jeffery out, he's currently their WR2.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nerve posted:

axeil made it sound like Jeffery is the #1, Wallace #2, Agholor #3

Yeah he kinda did.

C'mon axeil....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Right, I know. Jeffrey was already out so Wallace was the de-facto WR2 with Agholor the WR1 and now Wallace is out.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1041675190726533120

Definitely better than Gonzalez.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Did Dan Bailey get signed anywhere or is he foreverial broken?

Not yet. I would hope that the Vikings bring him in.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nerve posted:

that depth chart is dumb, im gonna go with pubic works project

same

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Colts with Luck are pretty good

I know. I'm a Colts fan. I just know that the Philly defense is a tougher match-up that Washington's. And if Wentz is back...that offense is tougher against our young defense.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

axeil posted:

Did you see Fitzmagic out there? He carved us up. I'm worried Luck will do the same.

I mean I hope that happens. I'm just tempering my expectations this season because we're so young and raw all over the defense. And we don't have a great WR2 (please trade for Josh Gordon, Ballard). Our running game is a mess and our O-Line of course is injured.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

lmao @ every teams fans hoping that a guy that has played like 6 games in the last 3 years will be the saviour of your franchises

I mean if there is an owner that could help Josh Gordon hide his drugs....it's Irsay. (aside from that one time)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Looks like Legatron might miss some time.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1041694946623991809

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Yeah he went to locker room prior to kickoff with a "groin injury" hopefully he's not out too long

Rapoport just said that he's not going on IR so that's a good sign.

Chris James 2 posted:

Schefter said on his radio show he's gotten calls from numerous teams, the issue isn't lack of demand. My guess is he wants to be on a contender, and none of these teams currently look like that

Vikings are contenders, but I doubt they called him yet. Hopefully they will today.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I've heard Cowboys radio talking about Josh Gordon isn't a guaranteed fix to lack of quality of WRs in Dallas.

Considering what we saw last year out of Dez, I can't see how Gordon could be any worse than that.

I saw a couple of reports that they don't want him. :shrug:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

waah posted:

Is Josh Gordon released yet?

No there's supposedly like 8-10 teams in on him. So I'm sure he's getting traded and not released.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Diqnol posted:

Is there a roster in the NFL that makes more sense for Gordon than the Cowboys? Dolphins or Jets, maybe?

Personally I think the Colts really need him, but Ballard won't do it I'm sure.

After TY we have Ryan Grant and Chester Rogers at WR...soooooooo yeah.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Do the Eagles have any salary cap space to pay him?

I mean he's 760k this year so maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

:stare: that is a damned steal

Do we know how bad his hammy is?

I don't think it's hurt much if at all

• Locked thread