Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

If you simply get Playstion Premium Plus Deluxe Plus Tier Plus Preme you will have ones of Europe’s finest mascot platformers. Zondark 5, Bingos Quest, and many others any day now.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cypher: Fun? You call this fun? All I do is think about the wrong RAM, or how these games are all for children. If I had to choose between that and the PS5, I choose the PS5.

Trinity: The PS5 has no games!

Cypher: I disagree, Trinity. I think the PS5 can have more games than these consoles. All I do is overload the surge protector here. But there, you have to watch your XBOX die. Welcome to the real game, huh, baby?

Trinity: But you’ve played games, Cypher. You can’t go back.

Cypher: Oh no. That’s what you think. They’re going to make me platinum The Last of Us 1 and 2. I go back to sleep, and when I wake up, I won’t remember a goddamn thing. By the way, if you have anything terribly important to play on Switch, I suggest you play it now.

Trinity: No, please don’t.

Cypher: Too late.

Trinity: Goddamn you, Sony.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Kratos your health is low. Do you have any potions…or food?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Tome of the Medium found. (3/12)

How my dog lied to me during my break up (68m read)

Dongicus posted:

to gf: hey, thats kratos fro -

ai companion: hey thats kratos from god of war

Wormskull posted:

Yoda in a powered wheelchair mowing down Mensa members in a convention hall.

EmmyOk posted:

This is an incredible evolution of the sad dad genre imo. Dad just trying to have five minutes of fun while his shrewish wife mercilessly harangues him

Kratos did you bring out the bins yet?

Kratos did you buy my low fat yoghurt on the way home?

Why were you so polite to that nymph who served us?

Thank you Sony!

That Little Demon posted:

Telling the God of War how to fight

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kratos, that's an axe. The wedge-shaped blade and lever handle allows the user to cleave through objects with less effort.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kratos, your Blades of Chaos are easy to handle, allowing me to chop through enemies with little effort, and the chains mean I can send them flying at a target and they will return to me. Your weapon, sir... *smiles* It will keeeel.

Sub-Actuality posted:

narrator reading the beforeiplay.com page out loud during the intro

insane anime posted:

Remove the Hungry Man from the microwave when the timer reaches zero. You have 2minutes 30seconds to wipe the table off. Quickly! Use the Bounty wipes and non-chemical all natural disinfectant spray. 2 minutes remaining. That trash can is looking full..Don't just stuff the paper towels inside of it! Remove the garbage! It won't remove itself. 1 minute remaining..I'm hungry. When are you going to actually cook again? Thor knows you could use the weight loss. The dryer is ready to be emptied and folded. Yawn, 30 seconds. Wow, sure smells good! Just like mom used to make. Vomit. 10 seconds remaining. Put down that gun. You are not authorized to use that weapon. Stop pointing that thing at yourself. Sigh, I guess I'll have to remove the TV dinner from the microwave myself..GAME OVER

insane anime posted:

Crouch jumping on to the sex swing and no clipping through the wall and following out of bounds into the basement where i sleep on a futon

This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! This is no time for a nap! Ugh, Kratos?? This is no time for a nap!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Kratos moves 3 feet off critical path to open a chest* Uh, so that just happened.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fagoth the Pole-jacker: By the gods Kratos, we must hurry to the next objective!
Kratos Jr: Give my dad a minute, he loves crafting items from gatherable materials.

Wormskull posted:

Kratos’s Son T Posing and sinking slowly into the earth tiptoes first: Dad…? In the world of God of War — featuring Kratos, the God of War, large wooden boxes inlaid with gold and pearl, known as premium chests, contain fabulous treasures and utilities to aid and enrich your journey. Loading PSN store.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Boblios of Miamos: Kratos, come, my brother is just up ahead.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

And the cat's in the Kratos and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon, "When you coming home, dad?" "I don't know when" but we'll open loot chests then, you know we'll have a good time then.

EmmyOk posted:

Imagining this in every single clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhG9D9UO7c

jesus christ I'm dying lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Father, you will be returning to the main quest presently I hope

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

James T. Kirk
@TheRealKirk

There’s a timing puzzle in #KobayashiMaru which I decided to subvert using a time slowing combat ability and it crashed so hard it literally bricked Starfleet Academy. 👀 Maybe worth a look
@UnitedFederationOfPlanets

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

Okayyy. Just googled it X__X Guess a Tomato actually is a fruit?

Lol, but there's no loving way a cucumber is a fruit, Worm Skull. In fact the show is called Veggie Tales :).

E:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thought about this again today

lmao again

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Mario and Sonic in the no limp dick frames

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I was the guy searching for Slime on every computer in every public library in the greater Tampa Bay region.

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

spinning up the botnet to juice the numbers for aerith. sick of seeing that big titted whore at the top of the rankings and my girl doesn't even place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

*stops licking taco bell wrapper* let people enjoy things