Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am always amused by the fact that part 4 says the arrow gives you a stand based in what you need at the time, but several stands kill the user.

Like what did the dude who got cheap trick need that got him cheap trick

A reason for people to agree with him that looking at his back would be a bad idea, of course. So he got the last laugh on that one before immediately dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Nessus posted:

I assume his brother, Mista Mista, got [Love Gun] which does use a Glock or something.

AU where part 4 involves Koichi being robbed by the user of [The Glock].

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Nessus posted:

He drank the pee-pee

Giorno's next foe glances at his own arm, and the words PEE STAND are carved there.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

CJ posted:

How come the subs say that he turned the brooch into a turtle when Coco Large is clearly a tortoise.

Species name changed for legal reasons.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Madmarker posted:

Their largest size is still 3 sizes to small for me......drat.

So what you're saying is that they have Littlefeet.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

overmind2000 posted:

The Cream hat is good too because you can slowly pull it down over your face and pretend that you're being consumed by the dark dimension.

I once saw a really amazing hoodie of Cream where the whole mouth could be pulled shut, but I've never been able to find one again.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Would you really want to drink the blood of the user of Metallica? That seems like it could go spectacularly wrong spectacularly fast.

Between Risotto having a power Doppio didn't fully know about, Bruno walking around despite being apparently dead and an assassin that Doppio definitely knew about unleashing a stand after his death that's currently thrashing about in the sea maybe a couple of miles away? Yeah, drinking Risotto's blood is basically the way to maximise your odds of being immediately killed or puppeteered around as a new body for him, courtesy of Metallica suddenly revealing some ridiculous tertiary power.

You just don't take that chance with the band that had Master of Puppets and Reload.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Mista: Giorno, I got this!
*fires six rounds directly into his own skull*
Mista: drat, I missed

If Talking Head replaced Mista's tongue his backfiring shots might have made the fight easier.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

AnEdgelord posted:

Diavolo also sounds like he regrets inducting him into Passione and that he only did so under false pretenses

Yeah, it didn't come across as much in the manga that Diavolo (or one of his lietenants) went "hey, this guy's a doctor, it'd be handy to have one working for us" and only found out how much of a monster he was after awakening his nightmare of a stand.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

Shock the Monkey.

You'd think it was something like this this, Thunderstruck, Ride the Lightning... but after the electric stand Red Hot Chilli Pepper all bets are off.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

I almost felt bad for Cioccolata at the start of this episode when Secco started poo poo-talking him, given that the end of the previous episode featured a voice mail from Cioccolata telling Secco he loved him. Then I remembered it was Cioccolata and got over it.

Good riddance to both of those pieces of poo poo.

I can't remember if it was in the manga, but I was laughing so much at the end of the fight when Secco falls into the same garbage truck, and gives a pleasant "Oh, hello Cioccolata!" as it drives off.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

Then one day he dies and everyone's houses and poo poo turns back into bugs and snakes.

"Stand that turns your house into bugs and snakes" would be legitimately terrifying even with no other powers.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

My stand「BRICK HOUSE」is mighty mighty

I was going to call it 「WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE」 but this is good too.

There's that one joke creepypasta where the reader is told they're going through their house but everything described rapidly turns into spiders. "You pour yourself a refreshing glass of water from the tap. The water is spiders. The glass is spiders. The tap is spiders."

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Am I spiders? :ohdear:

My friend, to know that you'll have to read to the end of the story, The Spiders At The End Of The Book.

The book is also spiders.

I also just assumed Secco's melting power was starting to work on a human only because they were already a walking corpse? I forgot he threatened to do that to another (living) person.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Rudoku posted:

He was checking for enemy stands.

Specifically, he's checking for Oasis Sanctuary. He knows Cioccolata is dead because even if he didn't see that happen he's seen Green Day stop spewing fungus. He hasn't seen Secco or Bruno since early on in that fight, and Secco could plausibly hide in the colosseum walls to ambush them. Hence touching the wall to make sure it's solid.

Tunicate posted:

The Gray Tower is the real Super Fly.

Tower of Gray is a super fly and Superfly is a gray tower, yes.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

Thank you!!!

Mista is smart!!!!

Sex Pistols wrote this post.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

I fell asleep while jo jo was on and it seeped into my subconscious and gave me hosed up dreams.

Did you wake up with words carved into your arm? They could be important.

Also there should be a video cutting back and forth from Kakyoin's "BABY STAND" wound and the baby stands we've seen (Death 13, the invisible baby, Babyface).

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

somepartsareme posted:

the sex pistols have grown corporeal due to their salami intake

"Sasuke has become Catholic" but it's

Sex Pistols

Has become

Corporeal

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

If he's that rich he can afford to hire someone to dress as his stand and follow him around.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

fractalairduct posted:

I was kind of hoping the final episode op would have Diavolo in the place of all the previously defeated stand users.

I'm happy with GER interrupting his interruption of the OP, and the form changes in the ending pillar, but this would have been really funny.

I wonder if a King Crimson Requiem would have been powerful enough in erasing all but consequences for Diavolo to just not appear in the opening, with Giorno still reacting to apparently nothing.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Augus posted:

he sucks people’s blood through his fingers

He has eye lasers and can turn people into zombies.

Unless you mean "Is Dio, morally speaking, a monster?", in which case also yes.

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Augus posted:

yes, butts are very good

Kira but he collects butts.

Intro of first Part 4 episode is very different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brofessor Slayton
Jan 1, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

booty kira saw the Venus of Willendorf on a field trip

[Fat-Bottomed Girl] has no weakness!