Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Conot posted:

Hell, if he wrote "does not have a stand" on someone would they lose their stand?

rohan's played this game before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Or how about Josuke fixing things incorrectly when he's mad?

are you forgetting the time he punched a guy into a book pal. that book didnt have a guy in it before

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
now that the first two episodes are out i'm reposting this excerpt from ign's 2002 preview of the part 5 PS2 game

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
something i had pointed out to me: fighting gold is the first jojo OP that doesnt include joseph

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

honestly im considering putting a memoriam on all copyright name talk. it's a cyclical conversation that comes up a lot, people get real itchy with spoilers when its talked about and no one here is a copyright lawyer that can answer everyone's (totally understandable) questions. it's just a byproduct of getting any translated JoJo and im a bit weary it

let me know what u think

I'm considering putting a memoriam on your rear end pal

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
edit: wrong thread

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Post credits scene in this week's episode, gang - be sure to keep watching

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
episode ends before we see Arts & Crafts

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Thumbtacks posted:

Honestly, thinking about it now I think this is one of the scarier stands in part 5 (so far)

Like how the gently caress do you fight a very small airplane with very real bullets that can blow up a car

well, you go tiny, and then you go on top of the car and jump into their pocket

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Bandai Namco has announced “Stand battle royale” game JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Last Survivor for arcades.

Due out in Japanese game centers in summer 2019, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Last Survivor will support up to 20-player matches and feature characters from Parts 3 to 5 of the series. Players will need to utilize their Stand powers to be the last person standing. A location test is planned for Janaury 2019.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Doesn't one of the Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe specials take place in Italy?

you might be thinking of rohan at the louvre but the louvre is in: france

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

New opening already ?

Well if there's 39 episodes total we're already more than a third of the way through

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH7NpVbCWSk

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Glagha posted:

How dare you make light of our beloved shonen anime where men punch spaghetti and try very poorly to seduce guards in drag and we have a dog who likes to chew people's hair and fart on them. This is very serious business, this bizarre adventure.

Shut da gently caress up Glagha

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

the part 1 anime is almost page to page the manga, and it def takes you longer to watch nine episodes than it does to read less than 50 chapters

also part 1's artstyle owns.

part 1 owns

Here's another timely part 1 panel for you

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Anyone else feel like Ghiaccio was inspired by Pulp Fiction or Quentin Tarantino?

I could just imagine him having the metric system conversation about quarter pounders, only with more screaming and destruction of property.

you could make a case for that. we've already had one heavily quentin tarantino influenced scene after all

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

the bullet was already in mista's head by that point

they were mistas bullets so GE already touched them when he handed mista his dropped bullets back in the car

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Mimesweeper posted:

he already shot those bullets and reloaded several times since then

im gonna go with the ethereal backhand through Mista's head cause that's just rad.

between episodes giorno spent some time touching all of mista's bullets one by one just in case

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

part 5 continues the parallels to part 3 in that sticky fingers and king crimson are the 'same type' of stand because, as you can see, king crimson was able to unzip bruno's midsection

it's an interesting reversal where we got to see a protagonist's take on the power before the villain's

in an actual same type of stand parallel bruno's first encounter with giorno has him looking at his past self while his encounter with the boss has him looking at his future self

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The most irredeemable villain in all of jojo - someone who skips parts

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
FABLE: after the fight with ghaccio, giorno sucked mista's dick
FACT: giorno simply used gold experience to turn one of his teeth into a little mouth

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I heard that Giorno turned one of his ribs into a jellyfish so he could suck himself off

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
from the perspective of jojo being a "celebration of humanity" or w/e the quote is i'd say mp100 is a fantastic rec

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

LightningKimba posted:

Funny, a friend of mine pointed out that Giorno is basically "That's how mafia works", and I'm surprised I haven't seen meme material based on that.

https://twitter.com/g0m/status/1081273458133209091

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Might be episode of the show so far?

You said it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Yeah, between ASB and EoH, only Bruno's group (plus Trish and minus Abbacchio) and THE BOSS are playable characters.

I'd like to see a moveset for Moody Blues, but he doesn't really do anything beyond punching and kicking a little bit. What would his ultimate attack even be? Turning into Abbacchio and choking you a little bit?

like mokujin in tekken except moody blues copies a random non-stand using playable character

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I don't think this would be spoilers, but if it is obviously don't answer:

In the PS2 Vento Aureo game, how the gently caress do they do King Crimson's powers? Like in a fighting game they do little cutscene-attacks for ults, and if I remember, his dodge is just him "teleporting" out of the way, like a sidestep. But that wouldn't work in a non-fighting game.

in eyes of heaven on ps4 i believe using king crimson makes everything "non canon" until you either attack someone or time runs out, so you can't take damage or be targeted, and epitaph is a short-range counter

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
bruno mustve bit down pretty hard on his lip to get that blood out. on account of there being no blood when he pierced his whole hand through with a nail and all

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

I swear the Rohan thing got changed in like, a Rohan Kishibe Does Not Move chapter. I don't remember what he says in Part 4 tho

i think you're thinking of rohan at the louvre, which had rohan as a kid using his stand. in part 4 he explains to a beheavens doored koichi that he got hit by the arrow

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

It cuts Gold Experience’s hand when he’s fighting Black Sabbath.

as you'll notice from judicious use of questionable dialogue, that apparently did not count as being stabbed

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Green Day reminds me of a creepypasta I once read about cordyceps.

i thought the same thing!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

The thing I hate about Abbacchio dying is that he dies so they can get a lead on the boss.

Which is then followed up by Polnareff calling them with a lead on the boss and a method to defeat him.

polnareff only called them because they had the lead on the boss

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

Notorious BIG was only the beginning,[/spoiler]

Please. Vanilla Ice was the beginning

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

rocks are not alive by most definitions of life so gold experience could probably not create a rock

he creates a turtle. turtle is a rock

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Announces Special Makeup Collection

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Zyla posted:

aaaaa neeed

I bought three of these drat things, like a buffoon. will report back in. october

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Plot Hole: Why doesn't kira simply attack josuke with a giant turtle? Kojima-sensei really fouled up on this one.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
If Jotaro's goal really is to save as many lives as possible in a long-term utilitarian caucus, why doesn't he immediately and exclusively use star platinum to crank a dynamo that powers an independently-funded coastal US concern that is researching consumer-grade cryogenic freezing

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Anonymous Robot posted:

Manga readers, is Stone Ocean as ludicrous, dream logic-y and deus-ex-machina filled as Golden Wind? I’m really not feeling this part and may check out on the series if this is the way of things from 5 on.

Bye bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i love rolling stooooones