Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Yeah, I'm waiting for them to reveal the good place doesn't want retreads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Lord Bude posted:

I know it's a joke menu but good god were those prices chosen by someone who's never eaten in Australia, let alone Sydney. That restaurant would go broke in a matter of months. I particularly like the three dozen wings for the price most places would charge for 6; and the 'pay once eat all day' offer; on Sunday; the day when everyone in the restaurant is getting time and a half. Those burger meals are cheaper than Mcdonalds I think.

This takes place in the future when Australia is an economic powerhouse

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

eke out posted:

need a gif of shirtless chidi swiping spam into his basket

Was that Spam? Haven't seen it in that style of container, figured it was manwich or something

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

GreyjoyBastard posted:

This was another good episode. :allears:

I'm not sure what they're doing for next episode. Does Chidi have anyone he wants to save?

also i really, really enjoyed Tahani's acting this time round

there's probably a good Tahani With Axe avatar shot somewhere, although I really love my Michael Cohen av

Chidi needs to save that one guy from those boots

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
e: thought I was on the last page already, so soundly beaten

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Harrow posted:

What is Season 4 going to be

It is impossible for me to imagine what the hell Season 4 could possibly be

Bill and Ted's excellent adventure

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

NecroMonster posted:

It's age. Something about age. Doug had a lot of points, but when the accountant found out what his age was he noped. Dying too old or without reproducing (and/or raising at least one child to adulthood) probably disqualifies you right off the bat.

Or just 500k by 60 was not on track to the 2 mil (or whatever) cutoff

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Teddybear posted:

Also remember that immediately before it at 9, the new season of Brooklyn 99 premieres! Now you have a double dose of Michael Schur and the two best sitcoms on TV right now all in one place.

Finally gonna get that Hitchcock nudity we all deserve

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiddleOne posted:

How is Brooklyn 99 not dead yet.

It's got a better rotten tomatoes score than the good place!

(but worse ratings)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
All their food is grown in soil tainted by the blood of previous conflict

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Dune was the crysknife

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ashpanash posted:

That was Chidi.

And I hope it's an unmentioned running gag for the rest of the series, just the occasional tiny Chidi flying past in the background

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

swickles posted:

I only just now realized this, but wouldn't this battle be in the middle of the Dominion War? Like, shouldn't the Dominion also realize the Borg threat and commit ships?

The Dominion is probably happy to let the Borg kill the Federation and are arrogant enough to think they could take the Borg on their own afterwards

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I won't be happy til someone references load bearing drywall on TV

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

CaveGrinch posted:

I’m gonna go with Menzel being a bad actress over her being difficult to work with.

Everything she's been in has been musical theatre, film adaptions of musical theatre, and singing in animated movies. She perhaps is really good at one thing, and that thing doesn't get a lot of work in Hollywood

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Superrodan posted:

It wasn't, though? I'm not sure what you're talking about here.

Probably how it was one of her pet theories about what was causing their problems. "There's a black hole on the door" or whatever it was.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
The one on the right is one of Santa Barbara's finest. Both literally and figuratively.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I have no problem telling Maggie and Alicia apart, but I couldn't have identified Alicia in that picture without being told she was one of them

I think Katheryn Winnick and Scarlett Johannsen look way more alike

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guy A. Person posted:

Yeah, exactly. It's a show about eating hot wings, you don't bring your own meal...

Clearly you didn't watch the Babish episode

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

SardonicTyrant posted:

It's called Cinncinati

At least it's not Akron

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

curiousCat posted:

sorry, does this post scream "Michael gets retired" to anyone else