Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Meanwhile I couldn't be assed enough to spell my favorite character's name correctly in the poll. :v:
If it makes you feel any better, it took about two weeks for me to stop accidentally calling him "Alphys".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

AweStriker posted:

...if we'd started with Tressa we could have had TOP HAT OC, which amuses me greatly.
And if we'd started with H'aanit we could've found her some owls to form a HOOT PACT with.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Explosions posted:

How frequently can Olberic challenge random NPCs to fist fights?

If he can occasionally duel special quest NPCs, I vote for Olberic. If he can roll into Atlasdam, Seat of Learning and demand that every healthy adult male come at him, I vote for Olberic but much louder.
It's basically "nearly anyone you can talk to", just like buying their stuff or Sherlock-scanning them. I don't think you can duel children though.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Primrose can seduce women as well?
Even Tressa's mother is a valid target, though I've never tried it myself.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Night10194 posted:

Cyrus's shouty wizard lines are real good though.

But I just really like Cyrus.
"My focus is unparalleled" is basically the mage version of "my blade is unbending" anyway.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Ratoslov posted:

Nice Dracula, Cyrus.
I always thought he looked more like Doctor Strange. (And apparently that cat agrees.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Folt The Bolt posted:

Generally, while I agree that Tressa is by far the best Runelord in terms of what the class gives her, I am unsure which character would be the worst Runelord since they all reap some benefits.
Sounds like runes are at their best with multi-target physical skills and/or high Elem Attack, and off the top of my head I think Therion is the only one with neither.

Quantum Toast fucked around with this message at 13:00 on May 24, 2019