Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I want to live in the timelien where Sucession resigning means all the poo poo he done is reverted back.

Also he's put into a weed brazen bull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Hahah, it's almost as if he were trying to communicate this information to third parties in a plausibly deniable way

surely not there's a non zero amount of white people in there.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Mostly the social ones. Anything to do with trans rights, that benefits minorities. There's also a lot of regulation hate. Country folk do not like being told that they can't do something. The gun issue is also part of it. I really strongly feel like the gun issue is lost and the democrats need to drop it for 10-20 years. Let that be worked out at the local and state levels. National dems should not touch it.

They can go gently caress themseleves and take their own medicine for tlling millions of more people in non poo poo holes what to do.

gently caress them hope they like ODing on an alter to Donnie.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

I hate Christie's stinking toady guts but he'd be light-years better than Kobach or Bondi at Justice, so if I have to pick a horse, he's my horse.

I dunno is a horse so fat that it can't walk better than a nazi horse?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat how bad was the deal derail by :decorum:fairweather piece of shits that PPJ had to post about a prob warning for continuing?

Also I'm going to assume most of the 2000 new posts is just growing pains of a once divided thread that atleast came together over RBG's injury.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
non regressive sented a message tues, now they need to grab the god drat levers of the MSM and tell them what to report.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

They won't be. If there's anything the school system is still good at, it's protecting athletes from consequences when they assault women.

maybe for real sportz like manly football.

Running isnt a sport, thats just putting one foot infront of the other really fast.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
again the solution is engagement and non regressives constantly calling their reps/senators and teling them what to do.

loving grab the levers of power and figure out how they work.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RasperFat posted:

It was pretty awesome how badly the screwed up with her.

Her first big “serious journalism” set was an interview with Steve Bannon, in which she coddled the white supremacist.

Shortly after that, she was SHOCKED that NBC actually does basic fact checking for the stories they run. She thought it was weird she had to actually research before being able to release a story.

Kelly then proceeded to be a dislikable and incompetent host on whatever time slot or format they tried her on.

Predictably, she kept saying stupid racist things often enough that she was actually netting negative viewers for the shows following her. NBC viewers are turned off by such open bigotry, so she got the axe.

The entire fiasco was an excellent case study of right wing pundits being incapable of real journalism. Megan Kelly is one of the most “reasonable” right wing pundits, too. It should have really been a wake up call for the MSM to stop respecting Fox and even more unhinged outlets, but :shrug:

I thought h\this was Jones and he hosed her up because he also recored the thing(lol why the gently caress you ever allow this) and released his uneditted footage that showed him clowning her.

*looks at map*

Ah finally the teleport used by Mr. Ben Ghazi has charged up huh?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

GoluboiOgon posted:

now, in 2018, insulin is so unaffordable that people are buying unsafe DIY "brew your own insulin" kits. the average american spends far more than they did in 2012 on medicine than they did before. medical debt is still the leading cause of personal bankrupcy.

how da gently caress does that even suppose to work

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

Laughing my butt off if you think WW1 ever ended.

Not a histroy buff/expert, but to bring things slightly closer to the present, the cold war is still having fallout since Putin is a Cold War warrior, and Donnie and his boomer shits are all lead brain shits that have irrational fears and obsessions with The End coming.

Hell Donnie's brain is still stuck in the 80s with his weirdo japanese yellow peril poo poo.

e: also I dont get why YTs love chain restaurant like Cheesecake Factory.

good (real) restaurant advice is to keep your menu lean because you can only make so many things at a good/high quality. Never mind that chain resturants with massive dozen page menus just have a freezer with everything that they just heat up and then finish cooking(?). Good job buying microwave food.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 11, 2018

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lightning Knight posted:

Do not start a food derail tia

wasnt trying to just trying to understand and humanize regressives and their lovely child like pattle.

It didnt work. I had a prelection campaign event at some Middleeaster place and while I wasn't super adventurist, I at least filled up on pita and chickpeas.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

*sees 40K for greens*

and once again greens and other special snowflakes have to ruin things*

*not really sort of.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Crabtree posted:

Reagan could be trained, Trump will likely forget his own name on stage and in front of a camera.

Donnie would never ever forget his most favorite t-word.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
are the jokes about the Watergate speed run wrong yet or is the timespan for Muller still under the Watergate one?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tibalt posted:

If the Democrats win time slows down #alwaysvoteblue

So the ultimate goal of Soro is to elect enough dems to freeze time forever?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

e2: Basically he was responsible for people like this bitch

that woman is dead bt, probably still died a regressive though.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Dude's been mainlining orangutan jizz for decades from the looks of him. Flange-faced motherfucker.

mmmmmm i'm not sure if this is a joke or not giving that MRA guy has a book about the gorrilla mindset and does/did drink gorilla and bull jizz to get higher T levels.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Not the old man, some MRA altright poo poo that's all about Hight T and calling people soyboys.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

scaramucci got canned before he even officially started

real life scaramucci had less air time than a cartoon robot scaramucci in Samurai Jack.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And now a lot of people call the fire department rather than police because they don't want to be shot.

cops hate it. One trick on how to 9-1-1 and not get shot for being non white.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

It took 40+ years but now you can finally have the things you had before Reagan hosed your state.

is there a cliff notes of this? Sounds like an good piece of evidence to add to my knowledge pool so I can more properly hate Reagan.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mcmagic posted:

The people who marched in Charlottesville probably can be triggered by that image. That is their future voting base.

Fox switching its advertisements from ensure to soylent is a horizontal movement

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I want to see the timeline where this is a russian metal gear.

jfc.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

4322554945537[/url]

Armstrong is in the wrong state. Also the wrong part of congress and has an eye patch.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

And cue the "FREEZE PEACH :qq:" arguments.

LOL Disney has eminent domain in FL and their own oubliette why wouldnt you listen to them

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Jaxyon posted:

They're going to immediately come and get the footage and you're not going to be able to stop them.

Back up to the cloud.

also make sure you use landscape instead of portrait bullshit. jfc at it being 2018 and people have to be taught cam 101 stuff.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

The same thing that happened to the evil caravan of gangbangers and terrorist monsters.

So its still coming?

(because the caravan can olny walk like 4 hours a day at a pace of 2 or so mph because B-rock and Clinton still haven't given Donnie the password to the teleportation system)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I honestly think they're just lazy as gently caress. Remember the donors had to crack the whip hard to get them off their rear end to actually write the bills required to do poo poo like repeal the ACA and cut taxes. Then because they rushed it they had to go back because they're so loving stupid they actually raised taxes on some businesses by accident.

I gotta hand it to em, that's actually pretty clever compared to "fake news"

there's a timeline where Donnie bashes a Ms. Lydia

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

good now get the college where the school of medicine has his name and rip it off.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

TMZ and like all rags are all regressive chuds.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Hey so just to confirm, we should be getting the final results for FL by tomorrow, right?

FL and GA will be done when Infrastructure week starts

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

VH4Ever posted:

Make Our Farmers Great Again. In John Deere green.

Reminder John Deer tried to argue against farmers jailbreaking their equipment saying farmers would put The Illegal mp3s on them.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
imo the South wont have peak butter till someone fries it in clarified butter.

This is a doomsday ritual btw and the sciprtures also describes some orange guy revealing his true form.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Party Plane Jones posted:

a blout sack Jersey trash

lol was NJ Fatass's '16 prez mooto "Telling it like it is!"?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well hopeful a bunch of comics will host an alterntive event on the same time(and maybe the hardcore ones try to crash the event try to make The Jokes before getting black bagged)

Also again reminding that non regressives will probably have to endure another poo poo storm of :decorum: since the Press Dinner is a autosuck off event for the media. (and that just like our politicans we need to change the media to better reflect our interests)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

BTW if Mueller took down Trump I would consider it an extremely mixed blessing, because a ton of libs want Trump to burn so they can let Pence & Co. do all the same poo poo, only with Decorum.

On the other hand that horrible corrupt fucker going to prison is definitely Justice Served.

Have you ever considered that Putin also has a horse tape.

no not a sex tape you sick gently caress just Pence and his secret youtube brony review channel

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Your Taint posted:

gently caress them. Let them be first against the (metaphorical) wall. If you're dumb enough to vote against your own self interest you deserve whatever happens. It's like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

Fognose leghorn (lookney tunes) promotes KFC in some old commercials.

e for another post because reason: IMO we should take a few F35s out of the budget and set it aside to give the next dozen or so Congresses and Senates (and their staff) full rides for bullet and knife resistant uniforms that also have GPLs and a/v recording stuff.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 20, 2018

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Still not sure how a black woman even became a senator in Utah, didnt The Mormons lierally only say that non whites had souls in 70s or later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

mitt romney heard about it on the radio and had to pull over because he was weeping with joy

because he knew that if it hadn't happened his national political career was dead on arrival

Or maybe he was happy he would finally be open about his love for chocolate goodies

I mean donuts.

and by doughnuts I mean chocolate delights because Mittens literally didnt know what a donut was.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Nov 20, 2018