Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Up to 65 hours in 2, but haven't played anything past Columbia yet. I'm just thinking about moving on now, tried to get Hero of Santa Fortuna, but for some reason I seem to have screwed it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Midnight Voyager posted:

Did you kill delgado with the submarine?

No, but I could also not get him to 'finish'. He was standing in front of it wanting more until he eventually becomes hostile, so I tried cranking it up before he stands in front of it(but still mid-demo), then he gets surprised and wonders how it disappeared and angry that we launched it "without him".

HarmB fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Dec 9, 2018

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Jack Trades posted:

The punch-instead-of-strangle bug on uneven terrain is really starting to piss me off.
Come the gently caress on, just add some leniency there for fucks sake.

Especially because strangling is quiet, while they're always noticed when you punch them. Just make 47 give 'em a great opening punch and be quiet.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Xanderkish posted:

What? Exactly how popular are steam trading cards is free money?

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

where the red fern gropes posted:

medic mission story on miami is very good

"so, what's in this IV bag?"
"floral extracts. hemlock, belladona, acetane"
"wait, belladona? isn't that poisonous?"
"yes."
"should i be worried?"
"i'm not."

I love 47's deceptive-yet-truthful answers.

"How fast is this thing?"
"I can assure you, this is the fastest sub I have ever worked on."

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Xanderkish posted:

So one of my other favorite reviewers did an absolutely gushing review of Hitman 2. For this fellow, at least, this could very well be his game of the generation, and it was a treat to hear him fawn all over it.

But the review also starts with some bad news on sales. Apparently sales of Hitman 2 are 90% down compared to Hitman Absolution. No idea how that compares with the original Hitman 2016.
Physical sales in the UK.

Article posted:

Hitman 2 was the other big adult release of the week and it, too, had a weaker-than-usual opening. IO Interactive's stealth game debuts at No.10. The last Hitman title was an episodic digital release, so comparisons are impossible to make. Compared with 2012's Hitman Absolution, launch physical sales of Hitman 2 are down 90 per cent.

Of course, downloading now accounts for a bigger slice of sales than it did back in 2012, and digital sales are (as usual) not included.

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Well poo poo, I was almost too late for The Revolutionary and now I can't restart the mission. Where should I look to find him?

ed: Found the bugger, poisoned his wine. Any way to erase the camera footage?

The building that's just up hill from the construction site where you wake up the band member leaning against the drummer has a staircase with a locked iron bar gate, pick it, and in the second level of that shack is the CCTV rack.

e; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pbXbZF_KQg&t=136s

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

they already did that and again im pretty sure youre mad at gamestop

:boom:

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair wasn't a simple table basically what saved Hitler from the bomb in a briefcase assassination attempt?

Being in an above ground shack instead of an underground bunker did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Not really. After playing the first one for 100+hrs and the game literally giving you a HUD-marking, hand-holding, story guide through every map enabled by default and unlimited manual saves, you'd have to be stupid as hell or intentionally slowing yourself down to not fly through the second one in a matter of hours. Hell, the sheer curiosity of knowing what levels are next and being able to start them immediately after a botched 0-score run probably made like every casual player sprint through it just as fast.

I'd be interested to see the percentage of players who beat all the levels and quit vs the folks who got 100% mastery. I wouldn't be surprised if the number is something like 80/20 and everyone in this thread is in the latter group.

It sure rustled that posters jimmies.

I bought the expensive edition of H2 because I like the series. I have really only played Miami and Columbia, with only walking around Mumbai a little without actually killing any targets.