Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

welp lowtax's spine just got $9.95 taller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

ugh that default av gross

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

turns out you can prevent the house intelligence committee from investigating a criminal president either by having a majority in the house, or, should you somehow lose that majority, by simply not appointing any members to the committee so it can't do any work lol

Dithering GOP Stalls House’s New Trump-Russia Probe

quote:

The House Republican leadership has yet to name the intelligence committee’s Republican membership for the new Congress, with the exception of retaining Devin Nunes as ranking Republican. Without doing so, the committee is stalled—no hearings, no internal business meetings. Democrats announced their membership roster on Jan. 16, adding Val Demings, Raja Krishnamoorthi, Sean Patrick Maloney, and Peter Welch to their ten extant members. (This Republican intransigence was first noted by The Rachel Maddow Show.)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

wow again we see the deranged violence of the left, advocating for the assassination of the president by stepping on him like a bug and impaling him on a stiletto heel

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

smarxist posted:

definitely more

piss play is normie now

it's like when JFK destroyed the hat industry

thankfully donald trump revived it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

look at this loving article just look at it! see it discuss the trump 2020 campaign as a serious political operation! marvel as people wring their hands over trump's perceived lack of a positive message! gaze in amazement at the idea of donald "wall crime and shutdown" trump as a two-term president being not only a thing that could happen but actually desirable!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-rnc-2020.html

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

who are you gonna shoot winky

is it the liberals inside your head

it's the liberals inside your head isn't it winky

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

released murderers do like to throw cyanide in the water, it's a serious concern

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

A Handed Missus posted:

the last trump rally was november 26

wow he's gonna have so much new material for the next one

wall

crime

all the things he's accomplished

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Bert Roberge posted:

Do you think he'll bring up his fetish of illegal immigrants tying up white women and putting duct tape over their mouths?

yes because he'll have a note reading "don't talk about duct tape" to remind him not to

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mariana Horchata posted:

nobody had more fun yesterdat than rgr

also this guy's sad because stone threatened his boxer hound

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

at least i'm better than people making minimum wage
-- dude making 25 cents over minimum wage sadly

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Al ! posted:

the punch has already been spiked

cspam punch is gonna have like two liters of everclear in it to begin with, then baloogan spikes it with two more

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

colachute posted:

Have you noticed that chuds on Twitter always have like 10k tweets and every single one of them are about trump? goddamn people.

fyad should go tell them they're weird imho

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

tacodaemon posted:

oh no, not Pennsylvania State Senator Daylin Leach, what will we do without trump opposition

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1089290481958338560

oh no this could really hurt the democratic party as they rally to his defense

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Chokes McGee posted:

All 23 of them

just set up a rota of 1-hour-and-a-bit shifts and none of them would even have to spend an entire saturday morning at it like poor arfjason had to today

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mariana Horchata posted:

marco prob spend 25min trying to get the right shot where he found himself to look somewhat intimidating

and still ended up looking like don jr.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there's gonna be so many botnets botting it up for 2020 jesus christ

astroturf bots faking popular support, false flag bots posting horrible poo poo to make candidates look bad, stalker bots intimidating people, white noise bots, it's gonna be just bots retweeting bots retweeting bots

happy democracy everyone

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bluh

B This is.

L WHY

U The aMRRENcn poepl.

H

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this is why we need to bring back tails

crispr me up w/ a massive powerful kangaroo-like tail, fully prehensile, with a choice of spikes, clubs, and various powered attachments at the end

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

fyad stands for

F We are starting
Y to seem like
A a documentary
D oh my god

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

caravans are like hurricanes, except donald trump wants to spend money to mitigate their effects

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Kurtofan posted:

What about eatijg good food instead

what the gently caress MODS

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Inspector Hound posted:

OooOoh, I buy VEGETABLES at the INDEPENDENT ARTISANAL GROCER

this is how donald trump thinks grocery stores work

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Nichael posted:

president beto's sex tape will be so deeply unsettling that woody harrelson will see it and then immediately break down in tears and vomit

vomiting while your calves are cramping has to be the worst

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

smarxist posted:

They kept saying "800,000 workers" but were those federally employed or were they counting contractors as well? Cuz those motherfuckers won't be paid. and I know the fed contracts out like 80% of what it does anymore because federalism is a hollow beetle corpse stuffed full of private worms

i think the 800,000 were the essential workers, forced to come to work without pay for a month, who in theory should get backpay now

the total number of people not working was in the millions

p sure when somebody completes the study on the impact this trumpening and all of its snowball effects had on our stupid idiot economy, it's gonna be a dent in the hundreds of billions

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the thing about the piss tape is that if it's not the real piss tape, someone out there set out to make a really convincing fake of the piss tape that took not just resources but careful thought to getting the details right

also some of the cspam elders say they are vaguely remembering seeing this thing years ago, but can't be sure

did they see a different recording of the same surveillance video?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mrs. Dash posted:

I've always wondered if these studies account for the fact that the majority of the kind of people who eat fried chicken every day are probably totally sedentary and really overweight. What happens to the woman who runs 5k a day and maintains a healthy bodyfat percentage but still eats fried chicken every day.

wow i wonder if scientists take into account the most obvious things that come into mind when conducting studies PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB

that said, there's always a lot of less obvious poo poo that can be real hard or impossible to untangle

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

whoa this is some american gods poo poo, i expect fire to shoot out of your eyes

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cumshitter posted:

doesnt trump get naked and then jump under the covers and turn off the lights before even letting his partner in the room or something?

he's also a massive germophobe so obvs he couldn't have done it

nor was he even in that room at the time

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Baloogan posted:

i wish my beard looked like that

that is a good goddamn beard

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

it would honestly be a mega own. if plinkey does it probate me for 3 days

lol he was already gonna do it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

silentsnack posted:

so basically power armor that only covers your butthole. cool.

what the

have u ever seen a human skeleton and/or a kangaroo

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol you can see how this took hours to assemble and they were like uh what next OH YEAH

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I raise you this

https://twitter.com/fat_dog_fart/status/997639717033308160

edit: can't see my beard too well because of my drat black shirt.

lol

post hat & beard

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Plinkey posted:

so wait, me making some food on my stove wearing the hat with the thread in the background gets Calibanibal a 3 day probe?

(it most likely gunna be a grilled cheese and pepperoni sandwich)

offering to get probated seems to be calibanibal's posting currency/sexual kink

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my grandpa always told me never to cross a man who keeps tallow on hand

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

There were plenty of people who called themselves bernie supporters though who were going through the emails just as much as the chuds. Mostly in facebook groups that I recall.

this was a 4chan/russia/cambridge analytica initiative and a lot of those people weren't real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Reality Winter posted:

Why do yo have access to tallow

agriculture and animal husbandry