Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Yeah they werent really a gimmick poster as much as a shithead

Someone post the tweet where he is shopping his review of Brendan Fraser’s The Whale pls

I gotchu.

e. Here's a tweet/skeet(?) I actually enjoyed though:

Obnoxipus has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Sep 12, 2023

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

The truck is definitely very bad, comma, rear end.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

87 has adhd, ssri, degenderize (which autocorrect sags isn't a word) and potty mouthed. Same.

Weirdly, 1991 also has SSRI, so now I'm doubting the accuracy of these lists.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

I feel this one. My brother recently came home with a huge bag of cat toys from our grandma, which was very generous. But we all know the only "toy" our kitten cares about is her hoard of like 30 plastic bottle caps.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
I wish she actually had said that for real.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

zoux posted:

Well, you don't have to send a dildo to college

...but it helps?

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1752007246215557526

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

LookieLoo posted:

I've never read animorphs, is that a thing that happens??

Yeah, excess mass when they turn into smaller animals is just out there somewhere in space, where it could hypothetically (but very unlikely) get absolutely destroyed by a rocket or something.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
They're all claiming it's not a disorder, and many people have been able to see the real demons for months now and "they" have been trying to tell us this for a long time. Conspiracy theory idiot poo poo.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Platystemon posted:

Yeah but what kind of corn? Millet is pretty small.

It's not called milleted beef, now is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Yes, the poly post is a bit, they've done this before. People still fall for it every time.