Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I don't know everything that happened but from what I've seen you left out the part where he poked usman in the eye repeatedly then after the fight had a cry claiming that usman had been trying to eye gouge him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I like dril but the Papa John's tweet is better than anything dril has ever done

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I came here to suck dick and throw knives, and I'm all out of knives.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is Australian cuisine.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://www.twitter.com/deadline/status/1229904413055078400

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Post Good Tweets: he keep saying Pasta Pasta Pasta

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

English breakfast is the nastiest poo poo. Imagine tanking your economy in order to preserve English cuisine.
The only thing worth saving is Yorkshire pudding the rest can all go in the trash.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

She is now an honorary boomer

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm going to be 28 next week and Tony Hawk being so wholesome is making me consider getting back into skateboarding when I never even reached the ollie stage as a kid.

RIP your bones. I wish I still had that youthful resistance to pain. I think at this point if I just looked at a skateboard I wouldn't sleep right for days.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

It's a great movie. Go watch it.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

An absolute masterclass in tweeting

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Hi I'm the guy who thinks that call of duty is anything other than pro-military propaganda lol. I'll eat my own arse if that game is in anyway critical of Reagan.
They changed the Highway of Death to a war crime perpetrated by Russians ffs.
Can't wait for the mission where you have to stop the dastardly KGB from bringing crack into the ghettos.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Bunny are you OK?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Every AITA is fake as hell but that's the first one that's actually funny

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Mierenneuker posted:

Ah, The Great Gatling Gunsby.

I understood that reference

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Waiting for Nite Owl and Silk Spectre to turn up at Ozymandius's base like "Well Seymour, I made it. Despite your instructions"

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!"
"...There is a circulatory system walking through the kitchen"

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Klansman shot in officer-involved suicide

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I would never reply to one of those stupid tweets looking for engagement. Unless I got Moon Moon

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

That a drat good impression

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Love the monk just scoping the action. Someone please photoshop the yes hahaha yes guy in there

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

That Twin Peaks one is great.

quote:

According to David Lynch on the 2007 Gold Edition DVD release of Twin Peaks, Lynch was upstairs in the Laura Palmer house, near Silva as he worked, and suddenly realized that Silva might have a place in the show. He asked Silva if he was an actor, and Silva said that he was. Lynch then shot a scene where Silva was crouched at the foot of Laura Palmer's bed, staring at the camera, with no idea of where it would fit into the film. Later, while shooting a scene where Laura's mother is remembering a traumatic event, camera operator Sean Doyle told Lynch they'd have to repeat the scene because a crew member had accidentally been caught in a reflection. Lynch asked who, and Doyle told him it was Silva. Seeing this as a sign, Lynch decided to keep the shot as it was. Thus was born the character of Killer BOB, a dark spirit who haunts Laura.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Extremely wholesome

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

That would be a very inappropriate name and also wouldn't fit the standard naming convention.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Large Testicles posted:

This is like smooth sharks where we're all technically in on the joke and we're all laughing at the people who don't understand that Jogathon isn't a real name right?

I believe in Jogathon.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Looks like the answer might be FINNPOE and they mean ship in the fanfic sense

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Inceltown posted:

It's FINDPIE the Ewok's ship from the animated shorts.

lol that would mean 4 down "loud" is

DOINK

RIP Young King Dave

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

He probably bombed
:imunfunny:

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Causing a sex mayhem

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Ahh, hello. Was it you who rang the Bell of Awakening?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Cannot believe that the math actually checks out. There is a god

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Knormal posted:

The legs are quite a bit off, but I'm pretty confident it's a crude interpretation of a Peepy.

If that thing threatened to kill me I'd believe it

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is basically Alien: Isolation

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

IT'S bad but not as bad as

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

They should go MK style and Velma tries to rip off their mask but they aren't wearing one so she tears their face off

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

There's a livestream if you'd like to watch a bunch of people shuffle into the room only to be immediately hurried to get out. And a bunch of losers kneeling and poo poo.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Philippe posted:

They couldn't make a British version, for uh Jimmy Savile reasons

The British version would be called "Too old"

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

canyoneer posted:

Dry Chemical Romance

:boom:

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Don't put in the paper that I got mad is another all timer.
Also gently caress to the miette tweet it sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

zoux posted:

Well it was just another attempt to take a normal thing (knowing how to cook) and put it through the clinical trauma dialogizer to try and invent a new class of marginalized citizen. She was today's main character, but I guess she didn't have the grapes for the full 12 hours.

So now we have to have a new main character for Tuesday and I guess it's this
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1587156613894479873

Late reply but
How did they not think of Romeo & Jewliet?