Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I know there are a lot of Scooby-Doo food vendors out there nowadays, but when I need my Hanna-Barbera-licensed meat products, I choose the man with screaming eyes whose every word rings as false as the cheek line of his beard appears to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I want Nathan to try and license Dilbert next. Take us to the next level of misery

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Agent Escalus posted:

Who needs comedians when you’ve got all those home renovators running around, eh?

I mean, the funniest house on the entire internet DID come from here, so...

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Zefiel posted:

His tantrums are eerily reminiscent of Chris-chan whenever he didn't win a Sonic contest lol

This is actually what's started concerning me the most about Nathen. The desperation of lasagna box reuse only belies a total lack of creativity (or willingness to hire any idea-person-types to do that kind of thinking for him), and his incapability to come to healthy terms with his sexuality and furry fetish are unfortunately rather common online. However, a branding-obsessed, perma-online person tagging Pratt to publicly tell him he "fuked up" in taking a stupid voice acting gig is more concerning than his other behaviors have been. It doesn't give full-on Mark David Chapman vibes, but he certainly isn't heading towards healthier territory, mentally speaking. I would wager that his shift towards celibacy isn't going well for him if it weren't for the fact that he's just using that as branding and is most likely still trawling for folks to hop into a Garf suit for him.

e: armchair psychologist snipe

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

pseudanonymous posted:

It's extremely disappointing that we could come this far on a journey with Nathen Mazri, be exposed to his madness, his entergagement, and be asked a question like this.

Of course, his Instagram is more than just an old man yelling "get off my breasts you kids".

He's a loving lunatic with a ton of money and delusions of grandeur who talks like he's wearing a human-suit and is actually reptiloid here to steal our water and is as dumb as Eric Trump and thinks he's a genius.

You'd find the question pertinent if you checked out his Tiktok account, which, when I first skimmed his content, appeared to be nothing but as described. It's surprisingly out-of-character, or more likely, just another guise he's attempting in his desperation for fame

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Fame Douglas posted:

Why is this thread nothing but page after page of weirdos harassing someone that used to operate a Garfield franchise restaurant?

How do you post in thread "making fun" and not realize you're an extreme weirdo that should be ostracized from society?

That's arabiolosis

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

The Alchemist posted:

Speaking of harassment, Ive been told that Mazri harasses arabic transpeople on tiktok all the time. Ive seen the videos, but since I dont speak arabic myself, I cant tell how offensive they are for real :shrug:

Yeah his tiktok output is a somewhat unique mess when it comes to his brand. I have a feeling quite a few of those videos will be scrubbed if he ever decides to pull out of his PR tailspin, although I very much doubt his narcissism would allow him to let anyone else take the mic from him, so who knows what it would take to get him to stop projecting such manic failson vibes and just run a company.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I'm not sure I actually want to know what Nathen does next

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Killingyouguy! posted:

We're still waiting for farewell part 2!!

Yeah the thread has to stay open for the full series of farewell videos at the very least

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Disco Pope posted:

I imagine the license for off-putting, square-jawed Scottish cow-pie conisseuer and "The Dandy" mascot Desperate Dan is pretty cheap, and his DC Thompson stable mate Oor Wullie is already licensed to at least one fish and chip shop, so this could be a new chapter.

is he desperate because he's required to finish the pie for some reason? not sure where the term applies to the dude

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Elephant Ambush posted:

I've only been reading this thread during 2021 but I can safely say that it's not an act. No way. He never breaks it and the people who have worked with and for him said he's always like that. He's just a narcissistic weirdo who thinks he's a branding genius and that branding is the only thing that matters for a business to succeed. Totally delusional capitalist failson.

Agreed, I don't think Nathen would have done so many embarrassing things like tongue a Garfield stuffed animal if he was just a vanilla narcissist. Plenty of his other cringey content would definitely still have happened regardless - Ahmed and Howard is a perfect example of a classic vanity project - but while they're embarrassing, they're not as outright damaging to one's own image or a company's IP as compared to his lust for the orange cat. You can cook up plenty of bullshit about why a team-based project like that movie wound up being a stinker in the end, but there's nobody to blame except Nathen for his social media output, especially considering how he publicly goaded Chris Pratt on social media as well. Absolute bonkers move that someone with perspective would recognize as being potentially ruinous in his position. At this point, I'd have considered Viacom to be acting irrationally if they didn't cut him free. He's only gonna get worse until either he gets reined back in by his family and effectively silenced on social media, or he burns out hard enough that I don't wanna witness it.

im saint germain fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Dec 27, 2021

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Frank Frank posted:

Unused Garfieldeats containers are now "Pop art". Swell.

I think he thinks if he filters the images enough so that Garfield looks slightly different (or faceless), he won't get in trouble for continuing to use the images. Of course, this only contributes to the appearance of declining mental health.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Now someone mash up Arabiolosis excerpts with The Jabberwocky

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

BigBadSteve posted:

That's really nasty. gently caress him, I hope no one buys his lovely NFTs.

Considering how he keeps telling people they'll cost less than a dollar, but they apparently have an actual cost of over a thousand dollars, I suspect ~0 people actually will buy them

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

lmao "we'll get around to it next time"

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

The best part? No classes on Mondays

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen is basically Job Bluth

I was just wondering a couple hours ago whether or not Nathen's pivot into NFTs is a (sub)conscious attempt to see if he can finally get his father to purchase one of his products (or in the case of NFTs, "products") rather than just throw money at him directly to make him go away, which would of course objectively prove to himself that his father loves him. I wonder how much bullshitting about NFTs his dad is willing to listen to - unless they just have no contact whatsoever, I'd be willing to bet his dad could listen to him pitch technobabble at least a bit longer than when he talks about his lovely lasagna and Jim Davis.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

pseudanonymous posted:

Yeah, I guess I'll just re-watch the whole show in binge if you insist.

*edit except maybe not season 4.

Season 5 is the feeling person's season. Season 4 is the thinking person's season.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

init posted:

He just uploaded another NFT an hour ago that's actually priced at $1:

Lol he already admitted he got scammed on the creation of this "artwork" but he's still selling it

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Of course you wouldn't kiss him, Garfield. You're celibate

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I was just wondering how much closer to the poop I was willing to scooch. Not sure how much personal info is available to Nathen as the creator of the Discord server, otherwise I might be more willing to peek in there.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao the Gold tier

Support the development of the Nathfield server by subscribing and get access to exclusive roles and Entergage Fanvestors Channel full of perks

1.Join Nathen's real business meetings at Entergage inc. to learn and grow.
2. Opportunity to present ideas to Nathen Mazri. Be part of a breakthrough and create something the world can use.
3. Invites to Join my private events and dinners in Toronto (after lockdown)
4. Meet Nathen in the VIP room.
5. Get Nitro 1 Month
+
6. Get 1-on-1 special Cameo special message video sent to you (1)
7. Be Recognized - get shoutouts on Nathen MAzri 250k Instagram stories
8. Autographed Book Arabiolosis with bookmark

For only $49! What a steal!

If you ever unsub, you have to give back the book AND the bookmark

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I think being locked in Nathen's consciousness is a big enough strike in the Con column to disqualify his originating sperm as "lucky"

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I pray that he gets enough of the attention he craves from his pathetic Discord that he never acquires another pet again. I also hope his guts fall out of his rear end and he passes away slowly and painfully, but that's probably more of a long shot.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Whatever the reality of the situation is, it's led to the man using the explicit plea "don't leave me" in his (stolen) personal catchphrase. I'm not sure anyone but a licensed professional should hear the full details of what led to his current state.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Alan Smithee posted:

Nathfield tweet: “Out on the town having the entergagement of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of frame, entergaging too.

Thin Lasagna

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I wonder if he's shutting down the discord too. That would do him more good than shutting up on instagram

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

imagine Bob Newhart stuffing a cat in a box and mailing it to Abu Dhabi

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Elephant Ambush posted:

My favorite thing about the Thinking Species vs Feeling Species is that he frames it as a binary either/or thing

Thank god Nathen left the internet before he found out about false dichotomies. I can't even imagine the drivel he'd self-publish then

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

the staticy frames at the beginning made me wonder if he's finally melted down enough to make his own Anonymous-style video replete with a Garf Fawkes mask. The tweets are definitely sounding like he's getting there though

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

He would most assuredly make up a hospital visit

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

The Alchemist posted:

Does canada have some weird law that nurses have to tweet for their patients if they cant do it themselves? I come from a simple European country where that's not a custom.

No, and if a nurse did do that for him as a courtesy, she wouldn't just introduce herself as "Michelle. The nurse." which is by far my favorite part of the message

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I am losing it over that last line

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

There really is a nonzero chance Nathen dies from falling off a roof while pretending to be a cat.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

A CRAB IRL posted:

I'm absolutely convinced the dude is actually 38 or 39 years old.

He's definitely in the midst of a Dan Nainan situation

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

not reading the whole thread and missing out on quality entergagement? that's a fork jailin

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

ba-ba-ba-ba-baaah, i'm purgin' the earth of boomers in a cleansing fire

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Mordja posted:

So I looked up David Schwartz I'm pretty sure he's talking about an up-and-coming Toronto chef. :lol:

Such a funny thing to throw into that already bizarre list.

someone check if he has any lasagna dishes on his menus

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Elephant Ambush posted:

welp, we can definitely keep this thread open for at least another 5 years

i have a feeling it'll go dark/get closed for months at a time once he starts getting arrested. that train to Chris-chanville's already left the station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Back when NASA first sent this exact image up to space, I don't think there were articles about how "Oh my gosh, they're sending pictures of sinful nudity up into the heavens where Baby Jesus will see them!!"

I'll take that bet