Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Anyone listen to Cum Town? From what I’ve heard they’re friends with the Chapo guys IRL

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/10/30/living-planet-report-60-percent-animal-populations-gone-wwf/1817210002/
60% percent of animal biomass on average gone since 1970s

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/dead-sea-global-warming-blamed-40-cent-decline-ocean-s-phytoplankton-2038074.html
40% decline of phytoplankton since 1950s

https://eos.org/research-spotlights...f%20the%20world's%20oxygen.
Phytoplankton responsible for 80% of earth's oxygen

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7068600/
Microplastics coat literally everything and are horribly toxic to all life

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/11/polar-ice-caps-melting-six-times-faster-than-in-1990s
Ice caps melting six times faster than just 30 years ago

Climate change has been consistently worse than the worst-case scenario every year since scientist started predicting the worst-case scenarios
So, worst-case scenario we need to reach net-zero emissions by the 2030s
You do the math
We. Are. Completely. hosed.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What are your blokes thoughts on the Netflix protest by employees regarding David Chappelle's controversial new stand-up special The Closer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMPp6kdXUek

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What are your blokes thoughts on Dasha being on the new season of Succession

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Hes loving fat as poo poo :D

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Victory Position posted:

it's probably for the best that I can listen to Red Scare and it's just incomprehensible to me

:rolleyes:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Hell yeah

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

the mean lunch lady posted:

I have no idea how people listen to them while exercising. I think I'd focus on them more than the exercise.

It's genuinely ludicrous to me that someone would listen to a podcast whilst exercising and I guarantee people who are saying they do have never lifted any serious amount of weight. I have a curated lifting playlist that mostly features music like early Swans, Death Grips, metal staples like Pantera/80s Metallica/Gojira, and specific genres of EDM for High Intensity Interval Training. My current lifts are Deadlift 160kg 5x5, Overhead Press 60kg 4x8, Squat 140kg 5x5, Bench Press 100kg 4x8. This is in addition to a wide range of accessory work I do which is focused on hypertrophic training (i.e 3-4 sets of 10-12 with a focus on controlling the eccentric contraction). I'd estimate my current body fat percentage at 12% and I run 10km on alternate days within 45-50 minutes with little to no exertion.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what's your go to Swans exercise music? i used to run to the apostate or other longer songs of theirs. if you push hard it can really help with the runner's high

The no-wave albums like Filth or Public Castration is a Good Idea for lifting but the title track off The Glowing Man has a good buildup and Motorik beat for running

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
A group of white men is called a podcast 😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

corn haver posted:

hey, just letting you all know that chim champo in their latest champlog revealed that they haven't given their chimp chumbo the HPV vaccine. it's really unfortunate that chumbo is in this situation, especially given that chumbo has a tendency to bite any males he views as effeminate, which essentially renders his extensive training in cosmetology useless after the two incidents in uptown salons.

.....................................................................................................WTF?? 😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Farm Frenzy posted:

47 reading a wizard master post

Don't know what this means sorry, and nor do I care to learn.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
what is this, some sort of scary of 61st

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

🤮

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
They are DISMEMBERING Dasha in the Succession Facebook group lmao 😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Gripweed posted:

Was he the guy who talked at length on multiple podcasts about he plain doesn't like Asian people?

Evidence for your claim?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I love it when Felix goes full “mask off” to dunk on chuds who corncob themselves

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Zizek is on the new Red Scare

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Greg Legg posted:

What is the post left?

they’re called that because I read their posts and then I left!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

sleep with the vicious posted:

Have the Chapo guys said anything about this Virgil thing

Or is this old news? I don't follow my podcast heroes that closely outside of listening semi regularly

Merci

not sure if you’re trolling but this has been addressed countless times in this thread

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It's funny that a year or so ago this thread was full of such histrionic little weiners that even mentioning Cum Town was grounds for probation; it's legitimately refreshing to see that CSPAM has chilled out a bit (I daresay most of the more easily offended posters migrated to Bread and Roses).

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Dasha's next movie is going to be a horror set during the Civil War!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

i say swears online posted:

lol an amber ep out of nowhere

I'm glad she still has time for the boys after her recent role in Squid Games on Netflix

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
👀

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
According to the new podcast Dasha and Anna both got COVID and Anna was in hospital for over a week (and was close to death) which is why the new episode was 20 days overdue

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Edit: unnecessarily rude.

Wizard Master has issued a correction as of 05:36 on Jan 9, 2022

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
sounds great!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It was only 5 pages ago when everyone here thought it appropriate to pile onto me just because I said it would be funny if Anna got fat from prednisone... the hypocrisy is sickening

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
dasha...

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Liz's new haircut 😍 What a stunner!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Mike Pompeo retweeted Aimee Terese!
https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1484266916776710150?t=6M2FAcGy2bMPSYkmEaT1IA&s=08

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
An unremarkable New York man having sex with a different dime every week? I think I found a picture of the Girl's Chat

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

i say swears online posted:

that ending is one of my favorites, where they realize they're both white and then agree to go to The Gap

that's actually not that funny and would be more at home in a lesser 90s sitcom like friends or mad about you

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
jerry has erectile dysfunction but remembers kramer's mangoes

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Dasha went on Charlie XCXs podcast and now all the pop stans are gunning for her

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
The cum town ex girlfriend to prestige indie drama pipeline is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Ringo Roadagain posted:

that sam hyde on the bottom right?

The real "Horseshoe Theory"