Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Finally listened to the podcast, good work guys, it was great. I thought it was pretty cruel to transition from the Internationale back into God Save The Queen at the end though, it made me feel dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Clean Your Teeth posted:

For posterity, and in case they remove it, this is the picture the telegraph have decided to put on their home page:

Junior G-man posted:

I think he's extremely aware of the optics and extremely comfortable with them.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

jabby posted:

So from the polls this weekend, Labour is somewhere between 3 points behind (ComRes) or 14 points behind (YouGov).

Very informative.

*thumps table* polls are poo poo! Polls are poo poo!

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Pochoclo posted:

- No Deal
- May's deal (lol)
- Revoke Art. 50
- Macron is actually lying and it gets postponed anyway (most likely option IMO)
- The Brexit goes online on October 31st, 2019. Human brains are removed from strategic politics. Brexit begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 AM, Eastern time, November 1st. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

Eastern time? Like, Norfolk?

I wouldn't mind if Brexit nuked Norfolk.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Has the Prime Minister not been arrested yet? Come on lads and lasses I expected this to be finished by the time I went to bed

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Bugman if you have an Android phone have a look at Plant Jammer, you can put in whatever ingredient you have and it will suggest stuff that goes with then generate you a recipe. I've found it really helps when you have little idea what to cook but have stuff in your fridge, I hope it helps you too.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Or:

Innocent cat LEFT TO DIE as Corbyn selfishly moves to no.10 in greedy power grab

Pero El Gato no fue un àngel...!

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Things are far too cheery and uplifting round here, so here's some bitter reality.

We'll see whether those results are the same when the survey closes this afternoon. :suicide:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Red = Labour, Blue = Tories, Cyan = everyone

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Tarnop posted:

No because the Predator is the ultimate liberal, and doesn't see colour.

Who does the Alien represent?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

I have more than that in our joint. :smug:

That's a lot of weed! :aaa:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Pochoclo posted:

The polls warned me about Corbyn losing. Is that right, Zach?

TIBFJC, right there in the coffee.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Dead Goon posted:

i've been waiting here since ten o'clock.

Hope you're okay comrade :glomp:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Me right now but I need to go to work, and also I haven't got that much hair

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Why does evil exist in the world?

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Pochoclo posted:

Because our hosed up reptile brains make us hurt each other a lot. As for why we have such hosed up brains in the first place, we can probably trace that back to the first unicellular beings that had a mutation that allowed them to consume resources from other living things, and that was reallllly good for them since it was a shortcut, so they multiplied and survived and passed on their genes, and the evolutionary arms race has shaped living things into rather violent things, including us, who have gone on to use a general purpose neural network that was really good for survival and hunting into a thing that builds ever more creative implements of violence, some reaching scary proportions.

On the other hand though we are certainly capable of cooperation and good things and art and music and unconditional love, so if we manage to survive this Great Filter before us, I'm sure we'll find a way to use the technology we've developed to tone down that hosed up reptile brain and become something else, something better. Outlook not good though

I was talking about malt loaf, but thank you for this thoughtful and interesting post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Don't you need to log in to iplayer now? Won't they cross reference that with license data?