Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Probably Magic posted:

Rogue One rocks because it's about joining Al-Qaeda.

It's also about how we're all going to die for nothing and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

holy crap I just listened to gangsters paradise for the first time like 8 years and it's aged like fine rear end wine

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

p cool that rolan emmerich is making a sequel to melancholia (trying to get this joke in early)

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1433418509527179264

the moon will cum

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

seriously though that looks rad as hell and I'm in the mood for a stupid roland movie

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

they aren't banning "sissy boys" they're banning celebrity culture

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol cspam when they read dnd

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

500 good dogs posted:

the movie is funny and good if you have even the most mild case of cspam brain and you should watch it

As soon as they crack pinged in the first few minutes I knew I was in for a good ride (still haven't finished it because it's 2 and a half loving hours long but I was laughing non stop like the joker)

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Some Guy TT posted:

i honestly dont get why people have such ire for flat earthers as cranks go theyre pretty harmless and im having a hard time imagining what kind of apocalyptic changes they could inflict if they somehow gained any kind of meaningful political power

Libs loving hate anything that points out how loving useless and failed thier ideology is. If we had an actual functional ideology we would have a loving moon bridge we could ride to pick up some loving moon milk from the moon store but since we gave up on accomplishing things and decided to buy useless poo poo collectively forever our progress with space exploration as a species is in ruin.
You wouldn't be able to say the moon doesn't exist and the earth was flat if every average Joe could set foot on it casually. Instead we're just sitting here rotting and weird poo poo happens like flat earthers popup because what does it loving matter if the earth is round or if we went to the moon if we aren't ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING with that knowledge.

And that's what pisses them off, flat earthers are just a big gently caress you you failed as a species sign get hosed

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

indigi posted:

that global warming movie is 150 minutes long? gently caress that lol

Yeah xi needs to shorten our loving movies to 90

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mantis42 posted:

You're missing the bigger picture. How did Woody watch this with Andy without knowing who Buzz is when he later got him as a toy? Why are the green aliens there if he got them only at the end of Toy Story? Why does the Buzz Lightyear toys have a completely different sounding voice when you hit their buttons?

I'm foaming at the mouth