Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
N: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1173780967342989318

V: Steelers giving up a potential top 5 pick for a slot corner that needs work. I approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Meticulously tracking the coming and goings of anyone rich enough to charter a private plane is probably a good thing. Need to know where they're at when the time comes.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's not how it worked in Tampa Bay last year. Far as I'm concerned Bucs Fitzpatrick was peak Fitzmagic.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sharknado slashfic posted:

Too much

I don't see anything about this from any of the usual Ravens reporters fwiw

Agreed. We need early picks to strengthen our few weak spots (looking at you pass rush) in order to make a real push while Jackson is on his rookie deal. Also, our deep and cheap TE corp is a very important strength for this team. It makes no sense to give up on Hurst so early. Considering the pay day you'd have to give Ramsey I'd be okay with a 1st round pick but nothing really past that. That's well under Ramsey's trade value but that just means we shouldn't be in the market for him.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
This is sureal but Kawalimus is right. Justice Hill hasn't proven to be anything yet and our corner problems are about injury. Smith is due to come back soon and Tavon Austin we're committed to long term. If we land a RB that is value added instead of just getting what the line gives them we could be basically unstoppable on offense.

Of course Jalen Ramsey would be a huge upgrade at corner, I'd just rather see those resources spent elsewhere.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
How is K making multiple good points? Even pulling out sick slams on the Packers. What the gently caress is happening?!?!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I would be more confident in the Ravens' chances if Lamar could throw

That take is colder than frozen dog poo poo. The man throws good now. It's football fact.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's probably true. Makes me sad, I love the Gus Bus. Anytime he hits a defender he pushes another yard and a half before falling down. Too bad he usually hits defenders at the line of scrimmage.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Vengarr posted:

Hot take: the Ravens’ destiny is to show up on the Patriots’ “Road to the Championship” video

Possible. At least it'd be a more entertaining film than last year's. Did the Chargers even make an appearance? They sure as poo poo didn't in that divisional game.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

I want him. I just want someone better too. Also I only just realized he played for the Saints. That makes me feel better. Wasn't there an Ingram RB for the Jets also? That's who I thought Ingram was!

Kawalimus posted:

I believe the Ravens will beat the Patriots.

I am being trolled and triggered and very much owned. This post combo has felled me.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's not cheating, he's exploiting a loophole. 21 is 12 inversed and therefore the same yet arguably fewer by virtue of 1 coming after 2 in 21. As we all know the number 1 has a substantially higher metaphysical presence than the number 2. You're just upset your coach wasn't smart enough to properly play by the rules.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Gatts posted:

I legit think this is a good idea and have 0 evidence for it

It's a bad idea because it would make the Chargers cool and that's not a world I'm prepared to live in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

seiferguy posted:

What made him a 3rd round talent? I never saw the story on him.

As I recall he was far better than 3rd round talent but had significant maturity concerns and hosed up a bunch of interviews.