Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
USPOL Fall: "great act, what do you call it?" "THE KAKISTOCRATS!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Alkydere posted:

The two times I've been prescribed even relatively mild opiates (once for getting all my wisdom teeth out, once for shattering my ankle into powder) I basically went "Oh gently caress these are good...too good" and they scared the poo poo out me to the point I didn't refill my prescription.

I had my cornea sliced off and the eye doctor prescribed me liquid oxycodone while it healed since the contact lens bandage was insanely painful. But he accidentally wrote down 500ml instead of 50ml so now I have a gigantic bottle of liquid oxycodone I wound up using almost none of because yeah it's terrifyingly addictive and also that's obviously way, way too much for a week's recovery

also the pharmacy didn't actually stop and go "this is weird that we're giving you a huge bottle of oxycodone", which is also concerning, I thought it was a lot because it was super diluted but nooooope, he just hosed up the prescription and wrote one too many zeroes

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

fool_of_sound posted:

This is a lovely and stupid argument.

e: lmao cool snipe. I mean the "how old is too old to learn bush was bad"
Bicker about anything and everything
to distract from the atrocities about to happen to our allies we just threw into the dictatorial woodchipper.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
So I'm assuming this is being live broadcast on all the major news networks right now, right

Surely they're not quietly sweeping this nightmarish situation under the rug and are hammering home just how bad this is about to get, right

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
loving...despair. despair is all I feel right now. There's nothing that can be done in time to stop this massacre. There's things I want to say but they are fruitless and will just lead to a ban. Trump has been awful in every conceivable way, but this is by far the worst thing he's done. And reiterating for the US to stand down, abandon our main allies in the middle east, and let it happen as the bombs fall on civilian population centers, and the military obeyed. We get to watch in real time as yet another American-caused global humanitarian disaster happens. I know there are lots of good people in the world, but it's poo poo like this and the coordinated actions of the despots and their fanatical soldiers that make me just think the human experiment has failed.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I apologize for doing this, I generally don't, but I had to take a break from news since trump began turbofucking the kurds. Has there been any GOOD news in the last week?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

In the most :mitt: phrasing possible, true to form

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I buy all my genocide, white phosphorus war crimes and mick mulvaney quid pro quo live TV admittance down at the local mall, too.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
there is no way stein didn't know what she was doing, don't give her the benefit of the doubt.

edit: great pyrynees talk, have my uncle's former great pyrynees from when they were puppies, oliver and luna

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Oct 19, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
good ol' Mad King rhetoric

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

evilweasel posted:

this is an inevitable outgrowth of trump's legal position but i think i'd have tried to finagle not giving a straight answer rather than state it outright

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1187018257980710917
Can't be prosecuted if he shoots himself on fifth avenue!

haveblue posted:

He'd have to murder all of them, the conviction vote is based on members present.
Time to call in a favor from his foreign friends, The Martians

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Charlz Guybon posted:

Kansas flipping D is way more serious than Pennsylvania or Michigan flipping R.

As we saw, results in similar states are linked. If every state bluer than Kansas flips you're losing states like Texas and Montana. We're talking about a 400 plus electoral vote clobbering.

inshallah

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

evilweasel posted:

i can't recall where i saw it, but i thought i saw a study relatively recently that showed 40 hours seemed to be the actual best workweek productivity-wise. basically, as people work more per week their productivity per hour goes down, but obviously there is a point where working less hours decreases your "output" more than increasing your efficiency for the remaining hours can make up for), and that seemed to show a maximum total worker productivity around 40 hours. i.e. you work 35 hours, you'll probably produce less per week; but if you work 45 hours you probably will also produce less per week.

but the obvious question is, what's the cause and effect - did we wind up at a default of 40 hours because through trial and error that's turned out to be best, or is it that because 40 hours is the 'default' that sets expectations around what makes you happy and what you have, over time, been trained to optimize for as a worker?
As a physical laborer at UPS, 8 hours is roughly the amount of time I'm operating at 80-100% physical efficiency assuming the work is not just a total shitshow from the word go. Around 9 hours and my feet and arms start to get sore, 10 I start to really drag my feet, 11+ is zombie mode and I'm basically useless, AND will drastically affect my performance the next day. And I'm pretty fit compared to many of my coworkers. This efficiency degrades over the course of the week as I am gradually physically worn down, so by Friday I'm running at probably half stamina overall. A three day weekend, in purely business efficiency terms, would result in me getting enough rest to just absolutely steamroll through at least Monday and Tuesday at maximum efficiency and still be going strong by the end of Thursday, but two days just doesn't give my body enough time to reset before going back under the millstone at work and so generally by Wednesday I'm close to burnout for the week. UPS would never offer that sort of thing though, least not while we've got the amazon contract still.

This thought process of workers working better when not under constant duress and overworking doesn't penetrate the thick skulls of upper management in most places, however, which is a huge problem in this country.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Lightning Knight posted:

This is very tedious.
So, a bad faith The Disreputable Dog post, you mean?

He's always ready to chime in and defend the worst things, it's no surprise he's backing the burgeoning Trumpler Youth. Frankly it's surprising you give him the time of day with how reliably baited his posts are.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Man its just so wonderful that folks like TDD are willing to step up and defend the poor downtrodden Rich White Teenagers Being Flagrantly Racist On National News. Truly the most oppressed of classes, they deserve multiple chances to grift redeem themselves by touring the various news stations and suing newspapers.

Lightning Knight posted:

I have a few different thought processes. For starters, he's nominally better than before, which is saddening as to the state of conservative posters on the forums. Secondly, there are so few conservative posters that we rarely actually get a chance to engage with their arguments first hand, as opposed to quoting a Daily Caller tweet and saying gently caress you repeatedly.

He's also not as maddening as say, Dead Reckoning, although that is of course subjective.

Ignoring the metatextual stuff, I find that it is more interesting to post a rebuttal to something like that not because I believe TDD will ever change his mind because of anything I post, but because there are many, many lurkers in this thread who may, say, have sympathy for the poor put upon white boy who got yelled at, and seeing an explanation for why they shouldn't may change their mind!
He's only marginally more acceptable because most of the more rabidly awful ones got themselves banned, perma'd or just generally hosed off, far as I've seen.

But yeah, breaking down why the little poo poo is so unsympathetic is useful too.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Oct 30, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ManBoyChef posted:

paywall man. can you copy it?
typical "cops get away with anything without any accountability" poo poo. blew up someone's house because a shoplifter who took some shirts and a belt from a walmart was hiding there.

quote:

When they were finished, it looked as though the Greenwood Village, Colo., police had blasted rockets through the house.

Projectiles were still lodged in the walls. Glass and wooden paneling crumbled on the ground below the gaping holes, and inside, the family’s belongings and furniture appeared thrashed in a heap of insulation and drywall. Leo Lech, who rented the home to his son, thought it looked like al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden’s compound after the raid that killed him.

But now it was just a neighborhood crime scene, the suburban home where an armed Walmart shoplifting suspect randomly barricaded himself after fleeing the store on a June afternoon in 2015. For 19 hours, the suspect holed up in a bathroom as a SWAT team fired gas munition and 40-millimeter rounds through the windows, drove an armored vehicle through the doors, tossed flash-bang grenades inside and used explosives to blow out the walls.

The suspect was captured alive, but the home was utterly destroyed, eventually condemned by the City of Greenwood Village.

That left Leo Lech’s son, John Lech — who lived there with his girlfriend and her 9-year-old son — without a home. The city refused to compensate the Lech family for their losses but offered $5,000 in temporary rental assistance and for the insurance deductible.

Now, after the Leches sued, a federal appeals court has decided what else the city owes the Lech family for destroying their house more than four years ago: nothing.

On Tuesday, a three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit unanimously ruled that the city is not required to compensate the Lech family for their lost home because it was destroyed by police while they were trying to enforce the law, rather than taken by eminent domain.

The Lechs had sued under the Fifth Amendment’s Takings Clause, which guarantees citizens compensation if their property is seized by the government for public use. But the court said that Greenwood Village was acting within its “police power” when it damaged the house, which the court said doesn’t qualify as a “taking” under the Fifth Amendment. The court acknowledged that this may seem “unfair,” but when police have to protect the public, they can’t be “burdened with the condition” that they compensate whomever is damaged by their actions along the way.

“It just goes to show that they can blow up your house, throw you out on the streets and say, ‘See you later. Deal with it,’ ” Leo Lech said in an interview with The Washington Post on Tuesday. “What happened to us should never happen in this country, ever.”

Leo Lech said he is considering appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court. Police must be forced to draw the line at some point, he said — preferably before a house is gutted — and be held accountable if innocent bystanders lose everything as a result of the actions of law enforcement.

In a statement to The Post, a spokeswoman for Greenwood Village said the city never refused to help the Lechs, saying the family was “very well insured” and refused the $5,000 assistance for out-of-pocket expenses before insurance kicked in. The spokeswoman, Melissa Gallegos, applauded the 10th Circuit’s ruling.

“The house was being used as a barricade, and the damage done to it was to remove the barricade and get the gunman out without any loss of life," Gallegos said. "That is not a use of another’s property under eminent domain, but a use of another’s property during a police emergency.”

In June 2015, the standoff at Lech’s suburban Denver home captivated and alarmed the public, as their house at the end of the street, one located by a baseball field complex and a park, suddenly turned into a quasi-war zone.

The suspect, Robert Jonathan Seacat, had stolen a shirt and a couple of belts from a Walmart in neighboring Aurora, Colo., and then fled in a Lexus, according to a police affidavit. A police officer pursued him in a high-speed chase until Seacat parked his car near a light rail station, hopped a nearby fence leading to the interstate, and then crossed five lanes of traffic on foot. He climbed the fence on the other side — and then, shortly thereafter, came upon the Lech residence.

A 9-year-old boy, John Lech’s girlfriend’s son, was home alone at the time, waiting for his mom to return from the grocery store, Lech said. He told police he was watching YouTube videos in his room when he heard the alarm trip, according to the affidavit. He emerged to find a man walking up the stairs, holding a gun. “He said, ‘I don’t want to hurt anybody. I just want to get away,' " Lech said. Minutes later, the boy walked out of the house unharmed.

Seacat then began searching the house for car keys. But by the time he got in the car parked in Lech’s garage, police had pulled into the driveway. Seacat fired a shot at them through the garage, the affidavit says.

Thus began the 19-hour standoff.

“They proceed to destroy the house — room by room, by room, by room,” Lech said. “This is one guy with a handgun. This guy was sleeping. This guy was eating. This guy was just hanging out in this house. I mean, they proceeded to blow up the entire house.”

SWAT officers attempted to enter the home on one occasion but retreated after believing they heard Seacat fire several rounds. After other tactics, including tear gas, robots and police negotiations, repeatedly failed, SWAT officers tried again to enter the home at 8:21 the next morning. They found him holed up in a bathroom with a stash of drugs, where he was disarmed and arrested.

When the Lech family was allowed back on the property to retrieve their belongings, they were aghast at what they found.

John Lech, his girlfriend and her son moved in with Leo Lech and his wife, who lived 30 miles away, requiring John to change jobs. The $5,000 offered by the city “was insulting,” Leo Lech said.

His expenses to rebuild the house and replace all its contents cost him nearly $400,000, he said. While insurance did cover structural damage initially, his son did not have renter’s insurance and so insurance did not cover replacement of the home’s contents, and he says he is still in debt today from loans he took out.

“This has ruined our lives,” he said.

Gallegos stressed that any large expenses Lech incurred are because he chose to do more than necessary, and chose to “repour the foundation that wasn’t damaged, and [build] a bigger better house where the old one stood.” Lech insisted starting from scratch was necessary.

Previously, police have defended their actions during the standoff.

“My mission is to get that individual out unharmed and make sure my team and everyone else around including the community goes home unharmed,” Greenwood Village Police Commander Dustin Varney said in 2015, KUSA reported. “Sometimes that means property gets damaged, and I am sorry for that.”

State and federal courts have ruled differently in cases involving innocent homeowners caught in deadly police raids, although the 10th Circuit was more persuaded by courts ruling in police’s favor.

Lech’s lawyers pointed to a 1991 Minnesota case in which the state Supreme Court sided with a woman whose house was damaged by police with tear gas as they sought to apprehend a suspect. In a 1980 Houston case, the Texas Supreme Court sided with a couple whose home was badly damaged as police sought to apprehend three suspects who barricaded themselves inside.

In that case, the Texas court turned up its nose at the principle the 10th Circuit stuck to so closely in its ruling: that unless a government’s action is clearly labeled “eminent domain,” citizens aren’t entitled to compensation if the police destroy their property as a matter of business.

“This court has moved beyond the earlier notion that the government’s duty to pay for taking property rights is excused by labeling the taking as an exercise of police powers,” the Texas court wrote at the time.

Today, the Leches’ Greenwood Village home has been rebuilt. Lech says he is dipping into his 401(k) to afford the legal battle but intends to continue as long as he is able. He says he thinks he has too much bad luck to make it to the Supreme Court but believes that someone else like him will get there.

“This can’t go on in this country,” he said. “There has to be a limit. There has to be accountability.”

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ewiley posted:

I know this thread is all knee-jerk ACAB but the victims are not actually the owners of the property so they just lost use of the home, they hopefully had rental insurance which likely covered the monetary losses (implied by the $5k going towards a deductible) and just need to find a new place to live. The police wildly overreacted but surprisingly didn't end up killing any people or dogs, so honestly this is probably the best case outcome given how militarized the police have become (lol 20mm shells and tanks?).

The real travesty would be insurance not covering this, since you could wrap back around to ACAB and call the police terrorists and this being an act of terrorism, and insurance policies do not cover that.
yeah they should just suck it up that cops and judges decided everything they owned was worth destroying over two shirts and a belt

gently caress offfffff

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ewiley posted:

I mean you're nitpicking something that's obviously been argued in a court and lost.
Yeah the courts have never been wrong or allowed for horrific miscarriages of justice to happen on a regular basis you clockwork-brained dipshit

Man you're just horrendous

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

My dude, you have no idea. I've been at UPS for 15 years and the stories I could tell about all the poo poo that has been happening in the shipping industry, hoo boy.

And a lot of those are BEFORE amazon. Nowadays it's just a loving circus every day. My work area used to do ~3.5-4.5k packages a day. Now it does 7-9k, sometimes 10k+, an easy quarter to third of that being amazon packages. It's absurd.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A stick fishing pole with a dollar bill on the hook is all I can envision

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SpannerX posted:

The original got deleted. I wonder why?
it was of the now apparent murderer's kids dressed as a maga chud flashing the OK sign with one hand and holding a chain in the other that led to his chained up slave siblings, one in blackface and the other I forget dressed as what. The chud-dressed one seemed too young to even know what he was doing and the other two looked positively despondent to be in the picture

boy, that wasn't where I expected things to go. Is it possible this sort of thing could get him charged with murder instead of a mere hit-and-run? Knowing he's a towering, colossal racist like this, makes it way more plausible he targeted her rather than just an accident.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

skylined! posted:

They were dressed as trump, obama and hillary.
oh okay it was hard to make out much on mobile. makes chud-sense.

Boogalo posted:

Here's the costume tweet. Thanks discord embeds.

drat yeah really obvious on desktop

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This is a perfect tweet

Data Graham posted:

USPOL: Good day did the markets!!!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
excellent, champing at the bit to go to war in mexico, a great idea

they're really accelerating all their horrific republican bullshit these last couple weeks.

edit: hamsterpile tax

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 5, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

axeil posted:

VA Absentee Vote Info 2019

Source: VPAP https://www.vpap.org/visuals/visual/profile-2019-absentee-voters/

They also are doing an election prediction game if you think you're an absolute expert and know how everything will go.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K69RHB8

Isn't 28% absentee voting for the first time kind of an insane amount?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wow buzzcutpsycho lol, I used to teamkill him all the time. The goon outfit in planetside was in the Terran faction, so that shitbird was around a lot since he was a rank 5 leader guy and could use the global faction chat, which made it obvious what a massive tool he was. Doesn't surprise me at all he's an actual nazi.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Which is more powerful, Contest Law or Tree Law

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/1192143620855521281

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
So what's the total flipping in virginia? there were multiple total sweeps, right? did anything flip red unexpectedly?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

friendbot2000 posted:

I dont think so. It was a total slaughter from local all the way to state level. The discords I was on were freaking the gently caress out in excitement. Fancy and I started hearing a single word "Wave" and it was more like a tsunami
hell yeah

I still don't have hope for getting rid of Baker in massachusetts but maybe enough morons here might realize there are No Good Republicans

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CubanMissile posted:

That being said, I don’t agree with a grown man pile driving a 55 year old woman.
if she's going in and dropping slurs over a problem with the bill I have zero doubt she said something just as bad as she walked out the door as a parting shot, since that's exactly how those types work, just gotta leave one final real nasty remark before you get out of earshot from the person you're targeting. That combined with the insane stress the employees are currently under, it's not surprising in the least that someone broke and was like "gently caress that, gently caress you, say hello to the ground"

he's gonna get an absurdly disproportionate punishment though, guaranteed.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm not saying he SHOULD have done that, I am saying that I can absolutely see someone snapping with everything else going on, getting paid basically nothing to deal with unimaginable garbage from the worst people on a no doubt daily basis especially with the chicken sandwich bullshit, and then some old shithead waltzes in and drops a hard R because you're not kowtowing enough to them. You might have the patience of a saint, but not everyone does. He could've reported it and maybe gotten her banned from the store, but instead he broke and took a more...direct approach.

CubanMissile posted:

Yeah let’s crack some old crazy lady skulls. That’ll do the trick.
well if we're going to be reductive about it, yeah, that kinda does the trick.

basically;

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Nah there totally is

Aside from all the other reasons not to use slurs, pretty much anyone who has been a victim of a violent hate crime (or violent racially charged bullying or whatever people want to call it since most places still try really hard to not file charges for bias crimes for a multitude of reasons) usually had a bunch of slurs yelled at them during it. They're often a distinct trigger and lol if you trigger someone's ptsd by being a complete, unrepentant rear end in a top hat you deserve whatever the gently caress happens to you.

Like it's unfortunate, but if you don't want your bones broken don't use loving slurs it's really that simple
yeah I have experience with severe PTSD and had an awful coworker set it off in an incredibly stupid, hateful, grounds-for-firing-easily way, and I had about ten seconds of this adrenaline spike and coldness in my mind where I was like "if I don't get away from this right now, it's going to get extremely violent". this guy didn't have that moment of clarity and just went for it, unfortunately. but the lady is by no means the only victim here.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Nov 10, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CubanMissile posted:

Dude, you don’t need the patience of a saint to not body slam old ladies.
would it be okay if they were 20 instead of 50, at what age is it okay to say poo poo and not get hit

maybe he shouldn't have done that. but also, neither should she have. she was the antagonist of this entire situation.

maybe listen to HBN's post above.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Nov 10, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

oxsnard posted:

KO Boomer
:holymoley:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CubanMissile posted:

How bout don’t beat up on people too weak to defend themselves? If a thirteen year old kid talks poo poo should I kick him in the stomach so he can learn a lesson?
thirteen year olds usually don't understand the consequences of their actions nor what the words they're saying even mean most of the time in regards to racist, hateful poo poo

this lady's old enough to know what not to say and chose to pick a fight with the dude over something trivial. nice of you to defend her because you're so used to awful people and have developed a "thick skin" though

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CubanMissile posted:

I don’t know what you were doing at thirteen but I sure as poo poo wasn’t dropping racial slurs at people. But your right, from now on I’m gonna break the bones of people who I have 150 lbs. on at work because talk poo poo, get hit.
you literally brought up a thirteen year old as an example in your strawman

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 10, 2019

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CubanMissile posted:

The only lesson she learned is how to insult people and win a big money lawsuit for it.
so did you like, read HBN's post like I recommended or did you just skip over it because you're not actually interested in nuance in a situation

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
nah it's something entirely harmless that really gets under old people's leathery skin so it really took off because everyone is realizing it's All The Olds's Fault

There Bias Two posted:

I don't think violence to the degree that you can reasonably expect to paralyze or outright kill someone was warranted here. I don't think there's any room for debate that that was not okay.
of course. that it escalated to violence should not surprise anyone, however, especially if this is a recurring thing.

(it's tennessee. it's absolutely a recurring thing.)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fallom posted:

I’m sorry, what is this about Popeyes employees catching poo poo for selling chicken at a chicken restaurant?
their new chicken sandwich has been an insane success to the point that they haven't even had stock for months in many places. The one near me has had a perpetual "no chicken sandwich sorry!" sign in the window for over a month now, but idiots always manage to miss the sign.

It's like if the whopper was so popular they ran out of the meat for them for weeks at a time. And the employees get to endure the poo poo from the customers who don't see the sign saying they don't have it. Sure plenty will be like "oh that's a shame, ok I'll check later" but you will always have that one person who can't handle being told they can't buy a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

friendbot2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/1195153280516710400

LOL "In the history of our nation this has never been done!"

Motherfucker looks like the troll from ernest scared stupid