Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

OwlFancier posted:

Multiple venomous live snakes are probably not an appropriate gift.

Boris' birthday was in June already anyhow, so bad idea + too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Off to see Bill Bailey!

DR Concert House, Copenhagen

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Oct 1, 2019

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I read it as: we agree to an Irish Sea border, but Stormont can reject this, in which case NI crashes out instantly if they reject implementation, or after a year if it is not reapproved every 4 years.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lol let everyone do their own thing I reckon. Sorry if i've upset you, I don't mean that sarcastically at all. I dunno. I don't do well in here. Everyone tolerates me much better in the discord but its mainly because of my mum.

Microwave parachute account spotted

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 2, 2019

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Wheres this point? I don't think this is a point?

Ssh, don't interrupt the crazy person

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rumda posted:

Jess Phillips

I, me, Jess, me, Phillips, me, I, me.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Are we going with Fess Jillips or the usual JessFlips?

Jiss Phlaps

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

So exactly what level of wrist-slap can BSJ expect if he was engaging in Ugandan discussions with her?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Mental Note: Need to watch Lifeforce again.

Saw it in the theatre when it came out :)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

You should get PMs :/.

Fwding to RF in the meantime

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

Lol at giving AoF sincere advice on changing his life for the better

If he could figure a way to monetize self-pity he'd be set for life

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

For Jae:

In The Court of King Crimson : An Observation over 50 Years

Hardback

By (author)  Sid Smith

https://www.bookdepository.com/In-The-Court-of-King-Crimson/9781916153004

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

BINKY!

https://youtu.be/0C1z1MtHAU4

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Inshallah

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Canadian here, All-Dressed potato chips from Ruffles.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

painted into a coroner posted:

You have ketchup chips so I automatically discount any Canadian crisp opinions

Well you guys all rhapsodize over lovely corn chips so you really lack much of a basis to attack potato chips. Might as well be eating Pringles, more extruded garbage.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

There is no ethical emission under capitalism.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Sam tax

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

(And I will wake up a sylph-like figure tomorrow in my dreams).

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I am a British citizen by descent - both parents were Scottish, so I get a passport. I am living in the EU as a result as an EU citizen, so while I am going to be affected by Brexit, it's *nothing* compared to you living in the UK.

But by God this is getting to me too. I was at a concert last night and half the show I was unable to stop thinking about today's Parliamentary session...

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Toronto mayor John Tory, proving that all Tories only want one thing, and it's loving disgusting

https://twitter.com/JohnTory/status/261236608441933827?s=19

UKMT's resident ex-Torontonian here to explain that's the call-in number for his talk show on radio station CFRB AM 1010. He's the mayor of Toronto.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Votez Rhino!

They are the Canadian version of Monster Raving Loony Party. In Quebec they used to run second in some ridings behind the Liberals before the law on political parties changed and they got deregistered... Nice they're back.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Claiming the English are akin to the descendents of *slaves* certainly makes Ash look a lot more credible.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

John Williams' whole career in one suite.

Also Mars is in 5/4 and has a breakdown, so I will drunkenly defend Holst as the godfather of progressive hardcore

Dedicated to Jae.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNEcYkjgspQ&t=368s

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

The bank of mum & dad is now a state owned investment vehicle

I heard your mumbank went public a long time ago.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

My mum called them toad-in-the-hole, but a quick Google informs me she was dead wrong.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

That's what my spouse's grandmother called them as well, so there's obviously some etymology that didn't make it onto the googles somewhere

From Sanquhar, near Dumfries.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

petit-déjeuner anglais complet

Hele engelsk morgenmad, tak

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

A 'London' pizza

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The drug has very little apparent effect, regrettably, at high cost. However, far be it from me to deny it to those afflicted.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Morningwoodpecker posted:

I have no idea who pissflaps is or what he used to do.

Turn off your monitor.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

AE Houseman

https://www.britainexpress.com/counties/worcestershire/az/bredon-hill.htm

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

His Divine Shadow posted:

A solid contender for top 10 status in my book would be rye bread, butter and smoked ham. A simple finnish classic.

Clearly that is smørrebrød, hence Danish.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Exioce posted:

Gen X, thankyouverymuch.

Natural light is great, but we're at the point now where we can generate that indoors artificially. I'm not suggesting we live some kind of Morlock existence forevermore, but it theoretically gives everyone the living space they need/want.

Here we see Exioce relaxing in his bed, with simulated natural vistas projected on the underground room walls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Meteor Swarm

9 evocation

Casting Time: 1 action

Range: 1 mile

Components: V S

Duration: Instantaneous