Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4I_4i0_LeU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Getting worse, by the way. These are real screenshots.

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1179183272368263174

Still no confirmation on the Pompeo thing. Definitely confirmation that Donnie is having a Normal One.

You know, I think I'm going to stay away from crowded places for a while.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Hell.

Yes.

https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1179234987624800256

I need Popehat's review of this potential jaw suit.

A jaw suit?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Crakkerjakk posted:

She's not, she's one of the better senators, but that's a low bar to clear in many cases. If you want a detailed breakdown of why she's not that great (with sources) read this:

https://medium.com/@moon_bat/elizabeth-warren-isnt-your-friend-9a3915ec2ee4

Yeah, I read this last night and it definitely made me change my mind on things. I think if we want to unfuck this country we need to nominate the leftmost candidate possible, and that's just not Warren. Not saying I won't vote for her in the general, but she's not my #1 preference right now. It's kind of weird that people are freaking out about other people saying that.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: who remaining is to the left of warren?

Bernie's still not out. If he does drop out then yeah, Warren gets my pick. This really isn't a difficult concept.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Alright, fess up, who was it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought Jacob was in jail by now.

Apparently he's out on bail but still allowed to do this... whatever this is for some reason.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EBB posted:

let's see how our friend ben is doing

Love the large caliber guns being used for AA fire.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

This has got to be some sort of performance art. There's no way these people are serious.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:sbahj:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

if we didnt have a free and open press imagine how much of this poo poo would've gone by forever unnoticed

We don't have a free press. We have a press who's sole motive is profit, and they're going to keep selling whatever narrative makes them the most money.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I mean that was pretty easy to figure out anyway if they said he was 24. He would've been 17 in 2012.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The shocking thing to me isn't the lies, it's how bad they are at lying.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:honk:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Can't wait for the Dems to drop the impeachment process because Trump and Fox screamed their narrative loud enough to make it reality.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I think it's been well established by now that he doesn't have to comply with this because our system of checks and balances is completely toothless.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Iron Rose posted:

can we at least agree that this is a controversial issue upon which people might reasonably disagree

In conclusion, Libya Syria is a land of contrasts. Thank you.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wait when did Trump become the Emperor of China?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It owns so loving much that this administration is going to get away with literal, provable crimes because the system that would hold them accountable is based entirely on people politely following the rules.

I'm 99% certain that if Trump loses in 2020, he can just say "nah" and everyone will shrug and accept it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

also in funnier news I had a PTSD dream last night where I was trying to kill someone and woke up when i punched myself in the balls

Please make this the new hover text.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

What in the unholy gently caress is the GOP deal with lovely old wasteful lightbulbs? LED lights are better in every single way.

Have you ever tried to get a toddler to eat something, even something that they like?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

♪Crime After Crime♫

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

In forums news, the Blizzard subforum has been renamed to Free Hong Kong.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

drat didn’t know Vans was under Fire too. Thought it was just NBA and Blizzard

This meme implies that this is a difficult decision for them.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tell me more about cancel culture, woman who had to change her name to avoid triggering the president.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

So I got a meme master on my Facebook feed starting to post anti trump stuff but also still trying to raise money for the NRA.

A land of contrasts.

People are starting to jump ship, which means that they need to act like they never supported him at all, but also they're not going to change their beliefs in the slightest.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

McNally posted:

Welp, time to pull the plug.

I asked the admins to delete GIP. I think we had a good run.

Good.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I mean he's already been spinning it as the Turks and Kurds are natural enemies so it's OK for one to slaughter the other.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Eyes Have It posted:

This kind of reminds me of Isaac Asimov's article The Relativity of Wrong which is every bit as relevant today as it was when it was written.

The TLDR is people thinking that that everything that isn't perfectly and completely True must therefore be equally and totally Wrong. Because science was not perfectly and 100% correct about [thing] in the past, the truth about [other thing] is very likely to be in fact the opposite of whatever scientists are saying.

so basically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

What is this? Did the Green Berets leave a message behind for the Russians?

A shining ray of light in these dark times.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

bird cooch posted:

Sanders had a loving heart attack. What is he still doing?

Hopefully picking a 35 year old VP who's even further to the left than him.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

jfc it's real :cripes:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.wsj.com/news/author/editorial-board

quote:

We speak for free markets and free people, the principles, if you will, marked in the watershed year of 1776 by Thomas Jefferson's Declaration of Independence and Adam Smith's “Wealth of Nations.” So over the past century and into the next, the Journal stands for free trade and sound money; against confiscatory taxation and the ukases of kings and other collectivists; and for individual autonomy against dictators, bullies and even the tempers of momentary majorities.

just loving lmao at everything

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Don Dongington posted:

So Trump's gonna do it tomorrow then.

Nah.

He'll figure out a third, even dumber thing to do.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Glad he's using his renown to trade petty insults with a toddler.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah I can't imagine that being launched through your windshield at 60+ mph would be very comfortable, not to mention the impact with literally everything else.

Turns out that humans are barely clever apes that have a hard time envisioning things that could kill them!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and we're still running on legacy software where the primary prompt for triggering fight or flight is "is it a lion y/n"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Bolton knows this is the last chance he'll have to bring about regime change.

:thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bored As gently caress posted:

Lmao, these are the worst criminals. I hope they all rot and eventually die in prison.

You know in your heart that they won't.