Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If you can work out outside, you can work out in your home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Screaming Idiot posted:

Finally, a bit of bright news.

One would figure the conservatives would love it if Washington burned

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ulex minor posted:

cool misogyny

It's called lactose intolerance

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Where's feinstein :decorum:

Don't want to mock someone on their team

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

by*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A very christlike nation

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's toolee right?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't think I've ever seen worse punches thrown in my life and why is he doing it in a crouch and why do I have so many questions who is this idiot.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh gently caress.

Well it was nice posting with you all.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jaxyon posted:

He's a nazi I think you're OK

Also it's not like I knew he was in the chair.

Probably my least proud moment of missing the totally obvious but at least I made jerry happy for a brief moment. Possibly others too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Kinda seems like it would be really easy to shut down a canal with a spare container ship.

If you're talking nefariously I imagine the barrier to entry is affording the spare container ship

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SeANMcBAY posted:

Only a matter of time before OJ is hired as an analyst for Fox or Newsmax.

They love Dershowitz now, it's only fair

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SeANMcBAY posted:

It’s really unsettling that a pedophile sex trafficker that died under strange circumstances is seemingly connected to every powerful person in the western world.

But somehow not at all surprising

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're fine comedians but they're no Shapiros

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hector Delgado posted:

That bus looks like it's melting in the afternoon sun

What was that building that did that in London but it only did it rarely because the sun never shines

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Don't show that to this lunatic

Guavanaut posted:

Interesting Twitter thread about hotel room design and labor and management concerns. Also the thread it's replying to is some hilarious alt-right paranoid nonsense.
https://twitter.com/blackpinkpilled/status/1401194399082627084

It's kind of a neat thread but does anyone else hate the layout/format for twitter threads? Just seems clumsy and lovely as an interface

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Jun 7, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nonsense posted:

waffleimages owns

lol I know it's supposed to be baby talk republican but it really just reads more like weep ublican

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Like a serial killer painting portraits of his victims

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mushika posted:

Jesus. He can't contain himself, can he?

He's gonna win reelection

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What uh is the story there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

butros posted:

christ i hate this place

Earth?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's no reforming this country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She'll outlive us all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Y'all hosed up over there.

And now it's everybody's problem!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao at the dixie cups. Why. Is that water cooler full of vodka

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How are u posted:

Cheap junk from China, no surprise there. All these stupid participation-coins will end up in a landfill after the Brave Hero who Earned them croaks, probably dumped by a relieved family.

Lol they're going to hold onto them and try to insist they're worth a high dollar value

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sounds like someone just invoked prejudice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

zoux posted:

This Austin College for Dark Web Intellectuals is really bringing the luminaries

And as a bonus

2019 Pulitzer Prize nominee for Commentary

Jesus christ lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I remember when neo had to struggle to undo the milk machine that was going to town on his nipples

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That old joke about the milk machine not stopping until it gets 5 gallons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:umberto:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She looks terrible. Did not take the last 5 years well good lord

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proust Malone posted:

Lady is 74. For being that old and knowing what she knows, I’d say she looks pretty good.

Oh wow. Yeah she looks great then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's going to be hilarious when he runs against her and gets even more

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He looks like someone asphyxiated david mitchell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why should we worry it's not like people won't stop voting for them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have no idea what a groyper is

e: oh my god it's even sadder than I imagined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

74 million followers. Jesus christ