Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bearjew posted:

darnegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TRLP

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

MadJackal posted:

This is from this morning?

yeah loving hell. I checked the time stamp too thinking there was no way but here we are

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

kaleedity posted:

if you think californians moving to texas is funny imagine all the ohioans too chuddy for ohio trying to move to redder pastures and not being able to afford florida they move to sc

Ohioans loving SC is a thing and it’s real and wtf

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

hell yeah up the RA

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

fits my needs posted:

bgarrison cartoon spoilered for promoting child abuse

what

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

fffuuuuuuuuuck

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tacodaemon posted:

according to wikipedia both of her parents were astronauts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Fisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK-30442RII

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Xaris posted:

lol someone took our slightly rotting fairytale pumpkin that has been half eaten by squirrels outside my apartment. cool with me saves me from having to dump a rotting pumpkin into the trash in a week. i guess it's still edible

if anyone has not rotted pumpkins you can usually donate them to a local farm animal shelter. help out our animal comrades!!

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

can’t sleep, Trump’ll eat me
can’t sleep, trumpl’ll eat me

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tape is real

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bernie and Bust, imqho

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

rense prenis

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Tam :honk:s

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

tape is real

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

why can’t they have a Whites for Trump rally, huh?? :colbert:

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Pascallion posted:

This morning on NPR after a discussion of how the Watergate hearings brought visibility to Nixon’s crimes: “the Democrats decision to hold public hearings for Iran-Contra backfired and made a hero out of Oliver North.”

🤔

The tone of the piece didn’t characterize it as a Democratic hit job, but unless that’s your point, the above statement so inaccurate outside of conservative circles it’s ridiculous (according to wiki it was the single largest drop in presidential approval ever, even if it did eventually recover). At any rate, explicitly calling out the post-fact parallels between then and today is negligent at best.

NPR is such loving garbage. *Trump kills a bunch of kids in ICE custody* NPR: “Coming up on morning edition, Given some of the incidents at the border we’ll speak with speak with one of the presidents most vocal supporters, Congressman <who loving knows from Montana> about why he believes this is all overblown and the administration is simply being tough on crime.”

and they will offer absolutely no real objection or counter voice. gently caress them

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TLORP

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

TrumppmurT

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

ChristsDickWorship posted:

The thing that always comes to mind when I remember Staind is Fred Durst trying to be a hypeman or something during the live version of that slow Staind song that was on the radio a lot

"Biloxi! I'm feelin those lighters" lol

Family Values Tour lmfao

the Staind guy turned out to be a huge Chud, probably unsurprisingly

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

goddamn that’s some insanely powerful fight song energy

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bearjew posted:

the most frustrating case I ever had was in the northern district of Illinois. opposing counsel was unbelievably dumb and moonlighted as a comedian. it was really something

trum

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Upmarket Mango posted:

truuuuuuhmpft

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Trun Trun Trun Trun trun

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

gently caress off so

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Unperson_47 posted:

i've gotten to the point where i i just scroll past trump tweets again

pretty much same

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

mighty craic

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bethamphetamine posted:

Guess.

Guess why she found the exchange shocking.

hahaha those two quotes were a good crack and ping

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The Fall Out Boy sports song, except instead of saying "light 'em up" the singer says "donald trump"

that’s ok I’ll keep listening to that garbage

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

dondo truff

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

lol

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

trvmpches

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

I’m stuck listening to npr on the way home to get a recap since I couldn’t follow anything today and 3 of 5 audio clips they play are GOP fuckheads. it’s unreal. then they have on some ‘reporter’ from the website American greatness dot com or something - like, I’m insanely plugged into C-SPAM and know all the fringe right pundits and I’ve never even heard of this website or person. Jesus loving Christ every day is a new low on npr

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

trug

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

ttrepm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010