Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Just a reminder

A borg gave us Obama

lmao I laugh every time I think about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

gregday posted:

god making the jerkoff motion

nah he's making you look so he can cosmically punch you right in the loving dick

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

he should just go into kevin spacey mode and talk about impeachment, epstein and raping a 13 year old and shooting an 8 year old in the neck unapologetically

lol I forgot about that spacey video. gotta remember sailor after all.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

LGD posted:

nah, it'll doubtless be generating comedy on an ongoing basis

they just had a dude agree to come in as a scab who then bailed in like an hour

https://twitter.com/AlanGoldsher/status/1190341197023322113?s=20

his follow up tweets prove that he hasn't learned much

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Broken Box posted:

lowkey worrying about everyone's diet itt rn

I've lost 20 lbs since mid September and I'm down to 152 lbs. I haven't even worked out or done anything other than think about how I'm hungry all the time but can't eat.

hell yeah 2019 owns.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Nurse Fanny posted:

you have tuberculosis

mods rename me DOC HOLLIDAY

Mariana Horchata posted:

whats ur stack

today I have eaten

a jr bacon cheeseburger I bought last night

a Dr Pepper

a bowl of pho

some french fries

two beers

I'm gonna turn into a skeleton ghost

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

OH YEAH

right now blowing through 1g cartridges of gorilla glue #4

it's a "live resin" which means it gets you super high really fast

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

gently caress you dude

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

yeah dabbing does suppress appetite compared to budz ime but thats strange if ur not on like amphetamines and drinking (aka burning the candle @ both ends) i would follow up w/ a professional if it persists

like hopefully its not this.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_eosinophilic_pneumonia

well I definitely had night sweats but that was fixed by my wife and I realizing that we needed a king size bed but two twin size blankets.

I was drinking like 6-7 IPAs a day and then I stopped that but didn't supplement the calorie deficit.

that said, my diet is still rear end and I should eat more fruits and vegetables. I bought a vitamix to make smoothies because it's the easiest way to shove food down without buying into soylent.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I checked in on my chud dads Facebook after someone mentioned his posts and hoo boy. among all the "remember the troops" posts was an Andy Ngo post from the daily caller about how some antifa folks showed up at his house and rang his doorbell a bunch of times.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

my sweet summer child, let's look upon what my dad is posting,

lmao if my dad could write something that eloquent i wouldn't be worried

He literally just posts Daily Caller links and his commentary is a single phrase like "HOME INVASION?"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

*b2k-ishly*

baby turn around and let me see the sexy body go

trump trump trump

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Apraxin posted:

lol

trump. i like trump. trump. fake news. trump.
/

"just gently caress my poo poo up"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

don jr looks coked out of his mind in that CBS clip lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

Thanksgiving 2019 (also known as Thanksgiving Day) is an important federal holiday, celebrated annually on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Thanksgiving 2019 precedes “Black Friday” and is traditionally a holiday to give thanks for the food collected at the end of the harvest season.

my kid gets the ENTIRE WEEK OFF OF SCHOOL FOR THIS poo poo

apparently two days wasn't good enough for these new kids. bunch of babies.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Thesaurus posted:

lazy overpaid teacher union thugs strike again

it actually owns. it's an easy excuse to use my union-bargained vacation days and hang out with my family instead of being at a dumb job and him being at a dumb kindergarten class

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Al! posted:

remember when the saudis murdered those two girls by duct taping them together and tossing them into the east river and the nypd was like "welp, looks like a suicide"

I gotta say I do not remember this lol what

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I was telling someone how in Prague the subway manages fares a bit different. You have to buy a ticket and get it validated before you get o the train by a little machine at every stop.

Once in a while plain clothes police will throw on bright vests and ask to check tickets on the train. I'm pretty sure if you don't have a ticket they just give you a minor fee. Maybe just have you buy a ticket there?

in Seattle the bus system uses these goons in gray and black thug costumes and they kick you off at the next stop and give you a citation.

it sucks

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

why doesn't hasan minaj just make an episode over this :confused:

and publish it where

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

Kapitalism for Kidz. Sell your bodies. Let strangers consume you in exchange for currency. Healthy good system. Legalize it.

there's a kid at my niece's school whose dad runs a t shirt business.

the kid hands out his dads business cards at school and tries to get them to be customers.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bearjew posted:

my dad's brain is loving toast

my dad posted that story about Andy Ngo being harassed by antifa members wearing masks with his own face printed on them as if it were at all true.

he doesn't even know who Andy Ngo is or what he's about. he just took it all at face value and didn't do any research.

he's 65 and a former federal investigator lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

lmao wtf did he investigate financial crimes

NOPE. VIOLENT CRIME.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

uhhhhh, well i hope justice was served by ur very astute father :tipshat: :cop:

ugh yeah it's definitely probably not the case. lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

my dad bought me a Mattis For President shirt prior to the 2016 election.

I cut it up into a muscle tank with ripped and re-stitched side hems. he wasn't pleased.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

lol i wonder if he ever got any minorities wrongly convicted

lmao yeah he was super into this warrior monk poo poo. he's also a marine so it got him in all the right spots.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Marzzle posted:

warrior monks in the tech monastery running predator drones with an xbone controllers

my cousin was shacking up with a guy who was about to go to boot camp and then "learn to fly drones and blow poo poo up"

shockingly he was a huge piece of poo poo that abused her and made her take care of his two year old son. also his teeth looked like an elephant graveyard and he complained that the beer I bought him would have cost him half the price in his lovely hometown in Oregon.

man gently caress that guy.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Addamere posted:

i was in pain for like the past hours after a panic attack left my stomach in knots and then a kind cspam friend told me this one weird trick to stretch out my stomach muscles and make them stop spasming and now i can take a deep breath and fully relax again

thanks silj

is the technique called the Hot n Ready?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Plinkey posted:

no he won't you need a pilots license to do that, and you're not gunna be anywhere close to that for 5+ years if you're just going to bootcamp

for all I know this dude is dead from any number of self inflicted maladies by now.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Addamere posted:

what is theranos

lmfao sit down my man and listen to a tale of pure grift

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

I should probably learn how to vape flower instead of oil but I'm lazy and only have a 510 pen. The dynavap looks easy though

it's not the same. they're completely different highs honestly.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

the problem is ppl using vitamin e acetate as a adulterant not w/ cannabis oil extracts as a whole so its just a matter of where u get ur shiet from i guess

the dynavap is great so long as u are using it as a solo one-hitter (and comfortable using a minitorch to heat it but heh no batteries), if u require more from it just get a PAX

the pax is a bitch to clean because the vaporized material goes from the oven through the entire device.

IMO something like the Airizer line of vapes are better. it's just heater ➡️ glass ➡️ lungs

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

posting on the Danzig page

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

what's the difference between "they hate our freedom" and "hope & change", you ask? who says there has to be one.

I'd fly this flag gently caress yeah

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Berlin wall fell 30 years ago.

Feel old.

it was the first thing I ever saw on tv where I thought "huh this seems important"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

we narrowly avoided an incel shooting rampage

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Dumb Lowtax posted:

We had a guy at our Los Angeles archery range that admitted fantasies of doing this, to one of our trainers a few years ago

Although he was threatening to do it to the black neighborhoods in LA

lmfao this sounds like a "popeye's N-word beatdown" on steroids. Sign me up for a PPV.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ROLL THE DICE BITCH

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

i'm kid rock flipping off the cameraman at teh courthouse right now

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

nesting dolls that link up at the rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bulgakov posted:

lol is this for real I’m not sure

maybe shapiro and owens are in some kind of Stuck On You situation but I highly doubt it. I'd need to know where Ben Carson is at the moment to be 100% sure.