Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Well known Maoist Third Worldist, Otto von Bismarck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

Did they get mcDonalds or well done steaks?

Given Thiel, young people's blood.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Those rumors about Hanks are probably true judging by this picture. Unfortunate.

Which ones? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Holy gently caress

On opensecrets.org, it estimates trumps largest campaign contributions come from retired persons.

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/industries?id=N00023864

Almost 19 million bilked from meemaw's smooth brain

We're funding Social Security which in turns funds his campaign donations - thank you, America. :911: :patriot:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Doobie's Hot Dog or bust.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Is this like the douchebags that think Gordon Gekko was the greatest man ever?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

radical meme posted:

I’m gonna go with 3 branches better than 2 considering the racist tendency to gerrymander the poo poo of the House and the incredible stupidity of the Electoral College. I’ve still got a 1 in 3 chance of rolling a win.

I sure do love my lifetime political appointees as being my saving grace, especially when they've actually gotten involved in Presidential elections and pushed their thumb down in the past.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

radical meme posted:

That is interesting. Don’t know for a fact that it’s true but, it’s interesting. Yes, however, if you have and can maintain a Congress of rational people then representative government works.

How many rational people exist in Congress right now? Diogenes Is still searching.

Define 'rational' since being a shitheel doesn't preclude one being 'rational'. For example, Joe Biden was being 'rational' when he hosed over people saddled with educational debts by making most of them nondischargable so his bank and educational institutional bribers donors made money hand-over-fist.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

god drat our troops look like poo poo lol

Haven't they continually reduced their standards in order to meet troop quotas for the meat grinders?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Get me something in writing that there won't be charges or I will continue to incriminate myself!

Ah, but he is protected under Admiralty Law since he came from a birth canal.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

im guessing by thread title trump finally lost his poo poo

Nah, it was some random goober tweeting to Rudy about 'burying the bastards' after Giuliani said he had incriminating evidence as insurance.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

NofrikinfuN posted:

the funniest thing about this is that they only need to target joe biden because they knew a year in advance who the dnc was going to install as the candidate

Well, Rudy was the brain genius that was the US Attorney for the SDNY during the RICO crackdown on Gotti and Friends, after all.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lawman 0 posted:

gonna throw this out here dems that this seems impeachable

Wouldn't Trump just say "The Navy Secretary serves at my pleasure. Bing, bing, bong, so simple"?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'm eating a bowl of chili after spending all afternoon outdoors only to miss my shot at a deer.

The chili will help you forget your day out, so smart move.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Worked in Yemen and Libya, after all.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

This is bad for those kids. They don't end up like the next Einstein or anything. Their gifted peers catch up with them and they just wind up emotionally stunted adults.

So they'll end up as the next Youtube celebrities?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Relevant Tangent posted:

all the youth are Gamers, dolt

And they all aspire to be the next PewDiePie and therefore are worthy of being sent to re-education camps.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Friendly reminder that Larry Summers was a superstar who became tenured at Harvard by 28.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah and he's a loving loser who's wrong about everything

:thejoke:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Superanos posted:

So Bloomberg is gonna start posting maga poo poo after bernie gets the dem nomination

Start?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Didn't Jordan basically enable the OSU team physician in sexually assaulting a bunch of athletes while he was an assistant Wrestling coach?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Poniard posted:

rudy giulani doing secret murders as we speak

Yeah, he's still murdering the homeless in the streets of Manhattan with the NYPD's assistance.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

the papa johns corporate board will meet my demands in 30 minutes or less or there will be... a reckoning

Someone edit the Hank Scorpio UN phone teleconference with Papa John.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Alpha Centauri posted:

this seems very nazi

You mean Israeli.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

There's no ethical consumption in Capitalism, you say? :hmmyes:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why should the Yale hedge fund douche care? S/he'll be dead by the time the world's burning so it won't be a problem for them.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the leftbook memes about how all the polls are biased because people on the internet don't understand how sampling methodology works are gonna hold up about as well as they did in 2016

Weren't you permaprobated?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Slumfrog posted:

Speaking of images with a tangible odour

Corey Harrison aging gracefully, I see.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

this group porject im part of for my class is going off the rails because im working with two money nerds who want to do a bunch of calculations for poo poo and its like no we dont hvae to do that. we have to make a client presentaiton for a non-existent construction worker in his 40's

lets keep it simple and not do math that i refuse to learn because learning is for the weak. i was born with all the knowledge i ever needed to know

Why don't you pitch a good old fashioned 1970s/1980s-style tax shelter promotion?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The UK is a festering shithole like all their bastard (ex)-colonies?! :eyepop:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

3DCAT posted:

There's like 1 person in the crowd under the age of 40 lmao

Psst... don't point out that the midwest is one big brain drain of people under 40 years old, please.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Hooray, shorting the pound to get rich while loving over the rest of the country at the same time is really going to happen! Brexit here we come!

*George Soros nods his head*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

me, as a financial advisor, ripping a phone book in half: YOUR PORTFOLIO IS WEAK AND TIMID AND IM PUTTING 60% OF YOUR ASSETS IN AGGRESSIVE EQUITIES YOU WILL LIVE AN DDIE WITH THE MARKET AS A MAN IS MEANT TO LIVE

"W-w-whatever you say, Mr. Belfort!"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

*watches the closing bell on the NYSE on MSNBC as the market closes at a loss*

sandmen from dune: He cries tears for their stocks! He cries tears for loss of value! He gives water for for their losses!

You truly are the God Emperor of Wall Street!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So who is the Apollo Creed that is killed in the ring in this dumb as poo poo analogy?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

The electorate

We deserved it, to be fair.

Too merciful an ending.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

whoa Nancy looking very... black

Wait, so Trump's going to kill Pelosi?! :eyepop:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cursed image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

im too drunk to contribute but all of the other people on this class project im working on are just making GBS threads out potential investment portfolios on the efficient frontier of investments (dont worry about it its inside baseball) and its like shut up. SHUT UP

we have to make an in imaginary presentation to an imaginary person. when i explain poo poo to real life clients the last thing i do is bring up math. stop overthinking it you dorks

our teacher literally stole this class project from another class and forgot to take off all the branding from the previous teacher's prompt. i think we are way overthinking this you nerds

You should just tell them "Harry Markowitz is a Chicago School moron who should have been buried with Milton Friedman" and just take the lead, OP.