Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It's also going to be full of blatant, outright crimes, but he won't realize that they are crimes and just call them "doing business" and "making a great deal".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Hey.

They're all good dogs.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Lots of people have been protesting in support of Hong Kong at Blizzcon by wearing Winnie the Pooh costumes, because Xi Jinping is a gigantic babyback bitch.

Edit: also, healthcare coverage should not be dependent on employment. It's insane that it is.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Cop dogs are not good boys

They're victims as much as anyone else.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

How the gently caress did I get a better education on your history than you

Because that's the point.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I wonder if he'll spray paint his hair back on for the wedding.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Absolutely loving not.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Amazon drones flying over geysers and hot springs, malfunctioning and crashing into tourists.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Just voted in my local special election for alderman. Democrat running unopposed, but every vote counts :)

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

gently caress and hell yeah.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

You know all the really evil ones like Mitch and Kissinger live for a gorillion years. It's part of their pact with the great evil spirit they dedicate their blood sacrifices to.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

BigDave posted:

Democrat wins: "MEXICAN CARAVAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT VOTER FRAUD!!1!!"

Republican wins: "THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!"

The modern Republican party's election strategy is "fake it 'til you make it".

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm like 6-8 years behind the curve when it comes to music, since that's the amount of time for all the fad type stuff to filter out and only the really memorable or good music is still floating around in the public consciousness.

However, that's the first Billie Eilish song I've ever heard and it sounds like something from a bad trip that would make you want to slit your wrists. Why has it been seen 620 million times :psyduck:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I've been like this since I was a kid. I'm barely 30 now.

See, it's not that kids are idiots, it's that most people are idiots. I'm probably an idiot. But I don't know what part of someone's brain that tickles that says "this is good, listen again."

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

not caring here posted:

Naming him literally helps no one and hurts everyone to some degree.

You mean to tell me that Donald Trump Jr. did something stupid? I don't believe it.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

He's the richest man in the world, what more reason do you need?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

colachute posted:

If you get liberty mutual insurance you get a free Alexa! Also Spotify is giving away a free google home pod thing.

I’m reminded of Jim Carrey in Batman Forever...

I got two of those with my Philips light bulbs, and used it for a month or so two do dumb poo poo like yell at it to turn the lights magenta, before I realized that maybe having an always on speaker with internet access in my flat was a bad idea, and haven't had it plugged in since.

And then I realized that my phone does the exact same thing so I'm hosed anyway.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

You stumbled upon a metaphor for 2019 while boomering over a song from 2019 and wonder why its popular.

By that logic music should have sounded like that since the 80s.

I dunno, I don't need my music to reinforce my awful mental health status. Vicious cycle and whatnot.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m imagining a general election between two lovely New York billionaires with authoritarian aspirations and I can feel my blood pressure climbing to levels more commonly seen in commercial pressure washers.

There would be no functional difference between the outcome of that race and the one between Kang and Kodos on The Simpsons.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

What's the problem with Glenn?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

That Works posted:

Reality Winner

Ah.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Tryzzub posted:

can i still score a free blooming onion from outback on monday or did that gravy train pass?

The gravy is an extra charge.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Lmao the two frames where Ilhan is wearing a suicide vest.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Now that is a hot loving take

Hey, someone has to be the villain.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

The secret is that the boomers are the real snowflakes.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

There have been about 5 full page editorials about it in our news media, no joke

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12283710

"Well, seeing as we're making generalisations, allow me.

If I could've been born a boomer or a millennial, I'd have been born a boomer.

Because at least boomers know what hard work is, unlike my soft-handed, entitled and whingeing fellow millennials."

Yeah, the generation who has been working three minimum wage jobs to pay off a hundred thousand dollars in student loans because an entry level job requires years of job experience in their degree field doesn't know what hard work is. Who is this piece of poo poo?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stop disrespecting your elders!

But I thought respect was earned, not given :thunk:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It's almost like life is on a bell curve. You start life not being able to drive or vote, then you can do those things, and as you hit your retirement you lose those things again.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Icon Of Sin posted:

Someone in DIY made this in their gang tag thread and I’m loving dying :laffo:

That’s it, back to your regularly scheduled hellworld2019 reality.

Holy poo poo lmao

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

tetris 99 is the only good br

My man.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

:nice:

I know it's a joke, but wild hogs are actually a huge issue in the south and southern midwest. loving things are scary as poo poo. Last month the podcast Reply All did an episode about the 30-50 feral hogs thing that does a good job of explaining it.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It's almost like we should consolidate our military branches down or something instead of having everyone be their own special little group.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Godholio posted:

That doesn't really solve much. They're (mostly) split along logical lines...how would you reorganize in a logical fashion that would make the slightest difference?

Who says it has to be logical? It's the military!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

It's about time we formed the 1ST US Rock Raiders to fight the increasing threat posed to the American people by the mole men and their earthquake generators underneath California and Oklahoma.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

In conclusion, Bolivia is a land of contrasts.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Not today, CID.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

So, he has spoken to the whistle-blower? I mean, that's probably a good thing? What the gently caress does that even mean?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

BadOptics posted:

Color me not surprised that the right-wing coup leaders graduated from the world's premier school on how to organize and run death/rape squads.

Yeah, this is the least surprising news about that situation, aside from the unconfirmed fact that the CIA helped them out directly.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

joat mon posted:

Is that what used to be called a 'suspicion'?

A South American government is overthrown by the military, whose leaders were trained by the FBI and at the SOTA, shortly after their duly elected president decided to socialize their mineral rights. If the CIA isn't involved, then some people at Langley are getting fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

hypnophant posted:

Pretty good job to get the protests going two weeks before he nationalized the mine then

It's not like they don't have plenty of practice in destabilizing governments.