Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

... That we know of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yes, cause he's dead since 2017, like this dead gay forum

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Genesplicer posted:

I'm not impressed. I have a water crock on my shelf that is lined with crushed Uranium ore and gives off over 100,000 counts per minute internally.

At least all contents will be free of 99% of bacteria. Basically self cleaning, no?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

So Stihl Germany is no fun.
All their events feature full PPE for all participants.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nocheez posted:

If you find yourself in Mobile, AL (God forbid) you should check out the USS Alabama. It's a WW2 battleship and it's really interesting to go through. They also have a WW2 era submarine which is claustrophobic as hell, and a few planes.

There was nothing else worth doing on a Sunday in that armpit, I'm glad it was there.

How far is that from Reform, AL so I can grab some hot snacks at the oghous?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Whatever happened to the goons that had their own submarine somewhere in Europe?

The Goons Ex Boss dismembered a Journalist inside said sub,the sub is evidence after being recovered and probably trash now

Beaten like Peter Madsen

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Why aren't they lowering the street so the explosion can pass over them?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

By popular demand posted:

When you write it like that it seems like the plot of a bad in flight paperback.

My question stands though: how much would it have cost to get the ship many kilometres at sea and blow it up?

Was the ship even existing at this point or was it scrapped after the crew got send back years ago?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

"Yes, I want to be inside the Shuttlecock" - said no one ever.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Whooping Crabs posted:

Cameroonian groverhaus

I assume they pay only for however big the actual ground floor footprint is

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/ht6fmKM.gifv

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

aejix posted:

Now you've jinxed it. We'll have fire tornadoes sweeping across the country tomorrow

Corona Fire Tornados spreading a new strain.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

One question : Why?

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

"Posting from hospital, lost Fingat. Will update later".

I guess we learned nothing from all this. What hubris.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's okay though, because now it's been brought to Egypt's attention that the canal is vulnerable to blockage and an important economic resource, so I'm sure they'll rethink their security procedures now that they know that.

The procedures involves getting way more bakshish by only allowing certified premium suez captains to drive through it, to be renewed yearly. You also need a straight line permit, only 400k annually on top of the usual costs.

Premium Suez Captains need to be Egyptian and can only be trained by the government. Their usual fee is 10% of your cargos net worth, they keep 5%,the other five goes to the government

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I mean.. It's the poop deck where else would you go poo poo

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Platystemon posted:

The switches long predate appliances with “vampire” drain.

They’re a dubious safety feature.

They're also not really common in Europe. I only know of the UK that has them.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

I have no idea where else to post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyhBN7-iqPg

Chainsaw ice skates.

I was a bit afraid when I watched an older Video by Simone Giertz where she crafted giant scissors to run with them.

Then I watched rebuild her tesla into a pickup truck and that made me be scared for her, those things explode without angle grinders and welding going on around them

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

She seems to have mellowed after buying a home and getting a dog.

I mean there's still shop safety violations, but the projects are more like "I wanna decorate my bed", "I want a chair my dog can get onto and sit with me by herself" or "I'm going to make this tampon dispenser a dog food dispenser".

Edit: the brain tumor might have helped, but I think that was before the "Truckla"

Yeah, I caught up on her videos.

Cue her making a project more dangerous and stupid than any of her previous ones combined.

I'm glad she's OK tho.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Memento posted:

https://twitter.com/birkirh/status/1381369002006622218

My Icelandic isn't as sharp as it could be but I think that translates to "the floor is lava NG+"

The skin on a lava lake becoming detached from the crust as hotter, more buoyant liquid lava comes up from underneath and submerges it, and the older, colder, denser skin sinks to the bottom.

It means Anita Jonsdottur has huge balls from the most ancient of nordic brass

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

He just blued himself.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

My eyes were focused on that blue rectangle

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Good pilot tho. I bet they peed a little

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

What, he was in the slammer for two months. They confiscated all his weapons tho.

Well, this is in regard to the edited out fps Russia stuff and makes no sense no more

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

B-Rock452 posted:

The next bond should be a fat out of shape old man who just gets his rear end kicked over and over until he magically wins just like in the books so all the morons shut up. Then we can start a new franchise with an awesome woman spy

NOLF and Cate Archer already existed and got forgotten

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Uthor posted:

If you believe that the series is abandonware, there's a project called NOLF Revival that gets you the ROMs with patches to make them work on modern systems (though the first game failed to install when I attempted it).

Honestly NOLF 2 is pretty much my favorite of these kinds of games but I wonder where the series could have gone sometimes

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Heavy smoke

That's usually on the inside to make the motor run.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

A joinder was created

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Blue Moonlight posted:

I demand one of those blue wood pallets that somehow cost a zillion dollars or whatever.

gently caress CHEP

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Don't these buildings have counterweights to offset wind wobble? Maybe that was the issue

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Trains have dead man's switches. If the driver dies, the train will brake.

They give no fucks if you piss or poo poo yourself however. It's not profitable.

Source, I was a mailman in a rural part with no public toilets, I pissed myself once or twice.

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 11:22 on May 25, 2021

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Computer viking posted:

That's an especially appropriate but unfortunate typo.

I blame autocorrect, but it was technically correct in either case.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

`Nemesis posted:

it's like you have to push a button every 30 seconds or something like that, i don't think it needs 100% constant engagement

It's this or a pedal usually. My dad is a train driver and complains about the button a lot. It gives him wrist pain.

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 25, 2021

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

How about a trap doors under each block that drops them into an extinguishing agent?

Lower the battery, if you will.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

At least he has some tongs, imagine if he had to use his hands like some danger mochi

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

aejix posted:

Just needs the green hill zone music & coins bursting out of him and it's :discourse:

Rings.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

RatHat posted:

This post sounds like you're speaking from experience

That's the only way to recoup your losses on owning a restaurant, really

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

It's also not very effective, innit

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

They are very much Polish Neo Nazis or Nazi enthusiasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

And he only got paid for those two hours instead of getting paid four days.