Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Oh no oh no, all of that is supposed to stay inside the wires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0PsD8aD.mp4

- No hardhat
- Under 5 foot-candles of light

That's a loving awful wedge cut. Nature knows best, my rear end.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Play the video in reverse and it becomes a story about man asserting his status as the apex hunter/predator.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Take that, entropy!

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's because it is ridiculous. The top end actual estimates for death by hippo are 400-500 per year.

And they're always hungry for more.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
firefighter, more like firefrighter

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"They did WHAT with it!?"

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Pictured: how the GTA V source code leaked

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Having grown up in a Right Turn on Red state all my life it's normal as can be. But my state also allows Left Turn on Red when turning onto a one way street; and it feels illegal every time I do it, especially when I'm turning from a two-way street onto a one-way street and there are cars stopped across the intersection at the same red light.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Guineapig posted:

I thought the left turn on red onto a one way street was only allowed if you were also on a one way street.

Otherwise, unknown to you, the cars facing you could get a green slightly before you did, so you'd be turning into people who have the right of way.

In Michigan it’s legal from a one-way or two-way as long as you’re turning onto a one-way, and it’s not otherwise posted as not being permitted.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Cities Skylines just gives up on cars not phasing through each other when the traffic situation gets bad enough.

It also assumes every driver merges instantly with pinpoint accuracy.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

canyoneer posted:

The flight attendants who have to constantly remind passengers to wear their seatbelt are pointing and nodding right now

This Boeing 737-8Max has 8 emergency exits. During an emergency please proceed to the nearest emergency exit, keeping in mind a new one may have appeared behind you.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Goddamnit it man, rule #1 of Minecraft is that you never dig straight down.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
A little funny that the driver has to be dressed in a blue bodysuit but the horsecar itself is not blued in the slightest.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
The only thing you need to know about angle grinder hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-imZgxAyIE

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Grey Cat posted:

Awww lol.

roflmao

rolling on the floor like myotonia acting out

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Ignore all these scientifically accurate explanations and instead embrace "yo, we bounce".

Fabulousity posted:

Not to mention if they fall off the car they wouldn't potentially get run over.

That helps with traction too.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
earplugs are for wimps

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Nenonen posted:

Old utility poles are usually pressure impregnated with stuff that makes them toxic waste after they are removed.

just like my ex

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Breakaway safety bolts are designed to shear easily; not break under tensile stress. You want the pole to break off easily when the pole is pushed horizontally near the base (where impacts are); not because heavy wind is blowing at the top of it (or because you've put a heavy truss arm extending from the top).

biznatchio fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 2, 2024

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
If the button isn't there to be pushed, why is it such a lovely, attention-grabbing red color that just yells out "touch me"?

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
We're not 'running out' of helium.

We've dumped off our cheap helium. There's still plenty of helium being produced annually, far more than all the MRI machines will need.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Need a mashup of this video and every time he turns his head it cuts to some sort of OSHA disaster like he's the safety supervisor looking around at his domain.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Perfect in every way

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
I should call her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

`Nemesis posted:

"unskilled labor"

The red tub behind him is all the ones he missed.