Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What word best describes your year?
This poll is closed.
Twee 4 1.28%
Goose 34 10.90%
Strand 22 7.05%
Bowsette 115 36.86%
poo poo 46 14.74%
Kirby 31 9.94%
Sonic 14 4.49%
I told you I don't like these polls 46 14.74%
Total: 312 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

I am definitely Horniest Gamer this year. I have “Show Adult Content” enabled on the Morrowind and Stardew Valley mod sites I frequent.

horniness does not mean disregard for your own well-being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rinkles posted:

"This mod adds elements to the Asari characters to make them anatomically correct."

colossal swaying dongs

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Do you guys prefer pixel sex or polygon sex?

voxel sex :pervert:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

never do full-completion achievements unless the game is your job

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Metal Sonic is mistaken for Sonic in the novella Sonic the Hedgehog: Apocalypse Rising--The Stormbreaker Cycle Part 1.2

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The actual brokenest Bloodstained weapon is the Flying Edge/Oracle Blade.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

check out that other guy's profile text for a nice little coda to the whole saga

what percentage of it is dedicated to pissing & moaning about SJWs

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

videeaux game

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

time to revisit my screenplay, The loving Fuckers

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

It's weird how you decided to write a movie about all of my online opponents.

I've got another work in progress titled Who hosed Your Mom, but it's far too soon to publish my memoirs :twisted:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

confirmed: Pokemon types are based on my moods

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Wandersong has the best end credits but spoilers

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The next Smash character will be F-16C Fighting Falcon from Ace Combat

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

sex

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

did ConcernedApe ever add a Sandy romance

homeless snail posted:

nor will i post the secret 1 million horny point phrase

Bowsette except she's still like half koopa

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what's Torbjorn's tattoo

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Does the sexy consenting-adult version of a character still count as that character? discuss

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

Would this work in real life

no, the psychic commander would catch you

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kirby has only one orifice, like a starfish

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

I think the only time I've encountered video game horniness irl was a co-worker who was very horny for fighting game characters (specifically chun li + the DoA girls)

what a loving normie

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I remember Metroid

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

It was closest you've ever come to posting anything funny, sure

weiners

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what's a joke

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

something about this kid and a mad scientist who burps a lot

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Shindragon posted:

you are out of the loop . Blasphemous is a great 2d game :v:

X-Morph Defense is good too

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

X-Morph is half tower defense, half shmup. You swap back & forth between dropping turrets to shoot waves of enemies, and fighting directly with a transforming gunship. Sometimes you can bomb buildings or bridges to help block off paths, and there are giant boss enemies with destructible weapons and weak points all over. It's pretty neat.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

This is sounding more and more like what I wanted out of Airmech, though Airmech was more of a moba and what I really wanted was something like Airmech. In Airmech you control 1 unit, a transforming plane/mech, and you have a loadout of different smaller units you can give some orders to as well as being able to taxi them around to different parts of the map. Is X-Morph similar at all? I know Airmech was inspired by some older game I can't remember the name of but I don't know if X-Morph is inspired by that same game too or if it is even similar at all.

There are superficial similarities but it looks like Airmech and X-Morph don't have much in common. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1vW_7bq2Y

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

professor metis posted:

Has anyone played the Red Strings Club, and is it good?

It's not a complete waste of time like VA-11 Hall-A, but it ends just as the main plot starts to actually get going, with nothing but a Telltale-style "Akara will remember that" and then the intro cutscene.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Dec 8, 2019

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm the tiny Delftware censor elephant on the tree stump

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what planes did you use

and how dirty were your boots

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Roth posted:

Am I back on tumblr?

T H I S

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Roth posted:

I have lost the ability to can.

What Remains of Edith Finch was good

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

avoraciopoctules posted:

I really enjoyed the rainy intro to Link To The Past, the jungle in Breath Of The Wild, and the foggy haunted swamps of Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King. Can anyone recommend a game with a similar vibe to those? I'm willing to try something that isn't a Zelda clone, though that is definitely the first thing I think of. The second is probably some of the environmental puzzles in Golden Sun games.

I'd like lots of rain/water, but also lots of greenery/plant life. There's plenty of games that use rain to set a greyish depressing mood, but I'm more interested in capturing the joy of hiking around in a nice park and seeing how the water brings out all the colors. Dark Souls and Bloodborne definitely have swamps, but my understanding is that it's pretty arduous trudging through them. It might be possible to sell me on a Far Cry game, but I don't really feel interested in playing them after watching the Noah Caldwell-Gervais videos.

Eastshade

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Very sticky. Flicking the stick up for a second is read as a slow, passionate tilt

:o:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

European plot to debase baseball

it's just ball now

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I have to post "lolbuttfarts" at least once every twenty-four hours or I might die, please keep SA open

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I was almost a Martin sandwich

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ready Player Known

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Should I reheat this burrito I have and how should I do it?

us gamers :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Khanstant posted:

To be fair, was there ever a game with interesting guns? The old lovely Prey maybe, had some neat alien butthole guns. I loving hate guns though. Loud, boring, not-a-spear. Waste of my drat time.

Perfect Dark