Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Tifa
Aerith
Aeris
View Results

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

In on the ground floor to watch the thread turn on itself after release (bit hopefully not)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

exquisite tea posted:

I will never say Aerith for as long as I shall live.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Somewhere Selphie stares wistfully

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

HD DAD posted:

Could just be Cloud’s head there :heysexy:

My immediate thought

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

I cant believe they’ve deliberately done this to me on the first day of a week away from home

I can't play until Saturday and I'm more sad than expected

Chaotic Flame fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Mar 2, 2020

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Elephant Ambush posted:

Is there an Octopath Traveler thread? I love that game to death and my wife is currently playing through it too. Now that it's finally on sale and a lot of people are home I feel like there should be renewed in it and I would love to post about it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860038&pagenumber=97&perpage=40

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Is there a good Let's Play of Crisis Core? I'm not going to play it but I remember people saying it didn't completely destroy the original characterizations and was pretty good, so I wouldn't mind having this lore.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Bleck posted:

The new Zack was just okay. That's the only one.

Yeah, that was...not the voice I was expecting for Zack. But also didn't okay CC, so maybe they're similar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

exquisite tea posted:

Hell House is kind of annoying if you don't know you're in for a magic fight and only have two elements equipped. I still got it in one but it took a long-rear end time.

This was me and I'll be damned if I was going to restart because I had the wrong loadout.