Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Potionomics is really good and is also extremely cute and well animated.

Hard as hell though. I am not good at it at all lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

can i be gay as hell in potionomics

Not only can you, it's pretty much mandatory. Potionomics is gay as hell and it rules. All of the conversations between the MC and other women are just them dreamily gazing into each other's eyes while flirting.

GOTY

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Holy poo poo that's a thing? Yeah I gotta set my TV up for that when I start playing p5r this weekend.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Zereth posted:

How much stuff does it have for like, poking around the edges of the game world looking for Weird poo poo?

There's a lot of that. Unoccupied, out of the way star systems have a lot of weird things you can find, and it's usually very rewarding to go looking for them, albeit to some degree of risk from ancient drones and such.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Zereth posted:

Followup question: How practical is hot-rodding up a small/medium ship and killing things by a combination of outflyign them and having 30 pounds of weapons in a 5 pound ship? I loved me some Pirate Valkyrie Class IVs in EV: Nova.

Very. You control one flagship in your fleet and it's a very popular choice to make that a fast frigate with some kind of movement special ability, since you'll be able to take advantage of that much better (and safer) than the AI can for your other ships.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

what the gently caress

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

How is Orcs Must Die 3? I have heard nothing at all about it but looking at it gives me original Dungeon Defenders vibes and I enjoyed that a lot before it got run into the ground.

I ask because it and the dlc are 75% off so it's like 10bux for the whole shebang

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 17, 2022

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ah sorry I've never played the first or second Orcs Must Die game so I don't really have a frame of reference, thank you though.

Closest thing I've played is Dungeon Defenders so I suppose I'm wondering how similar it is to that.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The loot grind was the big thing that put me off Dungeon Defenders once I got into the late game so it sounds like I'll enjoy this even more, then. Thank you!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hell yeah I loved RoR but it would always break down and stop working when too much poo poo showed up on screen so hopefully the remaster fixes that.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What's up with the goon hateboner for God of War? I've never played one and it looks vaguely interesting.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I doubt anyone else is playing this game but I need to post a picture of this level because what the gently caress

The burner arrangements repeat so there must be some specific way of cooking each layer of sausages which works for all of them. Absolute bastard of a puzzle game, definitely worth it for $6.

what's the game

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I feel like the vast majority of steam accounts are dead and it's probably counting those?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

credburn posted:

I felt really bad about my scores until I came to this thread

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

Jesus christ Elden Ring is a long game.

You can beat it in 4 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ShadowMar posted:

the map in elden ring being explicitly designed to cap how much you can zoom out depending on how much of the map you've been to was honestly an extremely hilarious idea

It made that first playthrough feel extremely cool.

Other extremely cool moments: the first time taking an elevator down to the Cool Place, and coming out of a cave after being teleported into it and emerging in Caelid for the first time.