Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Waiting to hear back from an interview is the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Infinitum posted:

So anyone know if you can use $25 vouchers to buy movie ticket vouchers? Cause I need to see the Space Jam 2 twice, and it's not out until July.

I know you can at Hoyts https://store.hoyts.com.au/?partnerCode=DINEANDDISCOVER#/

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
No infections from workplaces, just idiots going to parties and the shops when infectious, but better make everyone in a workplace wear a mask for a week.

Gladys probably won't lockdown because she'll get dumped as leader the second it happens.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Humphreys posted:

NSW Gov and friends just making sure they can all get to their school holiday homes before they announce lockdowns that should have been enacted almost a week ago.

Like they care if they are found out breaking the rules

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
If you have looked a magpie in the eye as you fed it mince, you can leave the house

If a kookaburra has laughed at you, you are on double lockdown

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Booked for my fizz wizz jab today, gotta wait til august though

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Laserface posted:

stop cumming on your Donna

Start cumming in your doona

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

EoinCannon posted:

I want the next variant, let's say Epsilon, to also have the effect of making making your hair fall out, terrible acne or massive weight gain. I want to see if it shakes things up a bit

The only thing that would make people take notice is an alcohol allergy

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
They need to go back to the lockdown with the 5km travel bubble.

That way I don't have yo go to work.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Fuckin hell i dont want to have to get the swab every 3 days

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Should I believe Centrelink when they say that my jobseeker payment will get automatically cancelled now that i have a job?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Bill Posters posted:

Bonus hairy ground birb:

I like this guy

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Aware posted:

I got my 1st Pfizer at Olympic Park (I'm 35 and have a pre-existing medicated condition) and they will ask you to sign a declaration of your reason if you're under 40 FYI.

Did you need a thing from your doctor saying why you are eligible? The declaration form says you do but I wanted to make sure before I get my jab

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

In case anyone was wondering, just rocking up and saying "Of course I have an underlying medical condition that qualifies me for vaccination, you just have to look at me to see that my BMI is well above the cutoff point" and jiggling your belly does NOT work.
:smith:

bugger that was my plan, guess i'll get something from my doc then

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Lolie posted:

Victoria has banned NSW removalists for the next two weeks and freight drivers can only enter the state if they stay in their cabin and a local team unloads.

they removed too much of nsw to vic

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Cat post

any white fluff is off limits

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Everyone please post your posters/art (i’ve just moved into a new place and i need some ideas on how to deco these bare rear end walls)

https://www.bluehorizonprints.com.au/canvas-art/classical-art-prints/skull-of-a-skeleton-with-burning-cigarette/

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Lolie posted:

NSW test processing times have blown out, which is a problem when you have a shitload of people who require testing every three days.

Expect new chains of transmission as a result of this.

yep, i spent 2 and a half hours in a test queue on sunday and still haven't gotten my result back

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
It was a Laverty drive through clinic, their result time has apparently blown out to 48~72 hours

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I need to get on Sunrise with a presentation to convince the boomers that Hillsong is actually a Nurgle death cult, I'm sure they'd buy it with enough slides

Just tell the producers you have something racist, they will give you the top spot.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Neddy Seagoon posted:

We should name a wind turbine after him for all the spinning and hot air he provided.

and strap him to the blades right?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Infinitum posted:

Are Roy and HG doing anything this year?

ABC podcast

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Let the horse decide his fate

Hopefully its a horse hoof to the chest

Horse Law

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

well why not posted:

glad to see ausgbs resort to its peaceful natural state - discussing shameful ways to die

The horse will mount the puncher and destroy his internal organs

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Humphreys posted:

Blue HATES HATES HATES my DJI Phantom

And I'm a fat lazy bastard that discovered this vulnerability and now exercise him in the front paddock by flying it around at low altitude.

Blue has people eyes

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

DumbparameciuM posted:

Sorry to all the nsw folks. I couldn't believe it this morning. Act got lucky again, with 11 false positive tests from yesterday. The territory govt is even finally discussing a canberra bubble. poo poo is truly crazy. I hope everyone and their loved ones is safe and continues to stay that way. gently caress this loving virus.

Hopefully a bubble to seal the government in right?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
i don't know how they managed it but years ago when I had just gotten cable broadband, Telstra/Bigpond had somehow connected the cable modem to my account and an account in WA so I would lose internet every night about 7pm

they eventually figured it out and fixed it

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Hell, I bet there's almost the same number asking for Graham Kennedy and Bert Newton and they're dead.

EDIT: Holy poo poo, Bert's still alive. Hold onto your shoes people, I see a comeback!

You only need to hold onto one shoe, he had a leg amputated.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
what the gently caress does walking on the beach becoming voodoo mean

Lolie posted:

Hazzard REALLY doesn't want Chant answering questions.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australi...00f3348ea6b97ab

https://twitter.com/markhumphries/status/1326829336083660801?s=20

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Caesar Saladin posted:

stage 5 lockdown means that nobody will be allowed to jack off, god help us if we reach that level

stage 5 lockdown through october to december, no nut november becomes the no nut quarter

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/michaelkoziol/status/1426354613410664448

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I've been getting my tests done at the Fairfield Showground and I get the results back overnight

All so i can spend 5 minutes at work to drop stuff off twice a week

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Getting annoyed with having to get tested to go to work twice a week for ten minutes tops but i know the second i go to work without getting tested I'll get pulled over by the cops

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Fists Up posted:

What the hell is grody?

Gross + Cody = grody

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Infinitum posted:

Nah see it's cool. Hazzard watched the news report last night about ambulances queuing at hospital, agreed that it was poo poo and was going to continue to be poo poo, but now they're setting up a tent hospital outside so the covid patients don't get into the hospital.

A real and actual thing that is happening.

Part of that news story was also about the ambos having to sit on the ground in the bays and i don't know if there being no seating is from stupidity or out of some fear the homeless will sleep on the benches

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

My work from home setup:

look at her? little feet and tiny legs, so cute

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Bird of the year should be Eclectus because that's the demon I have.

I also have this lump who snores all day

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Infinitum posted:

Just went up the road to get click and collect for a replacement bulb for my car.

Petrol $1.75

some of the servos near me are $1.91

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

McSpergin posted:

About time but they need to really look hard at retail closing. If I can go to Bunnings unrestricted as long as I check in then is it really a lockdown?

Good news! Bunnings is getting pushed to click and collect in the LGAs of concern!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
in other news

https://twitter.com/MRacMC/status/1428546104971333636

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

NPR Journalizard posted:

Went for a 8km hike, saw an echidna and a numbat, didn't get rained on. Nice day out imo.

knuckles?