Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Can vodka kill the virus?

If so, I think I'm immune. A real superman, even.

im trying the same with moonshine so ill post my finding later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
am i dead yet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Real Cool Catfish posted:

Italian cruise ship on lockdown after two passengers suspected of having coronavirus, thousands stuck on board.

Not a great holiday.

sink the ship. anyone on a cruise is already beyond redemption

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i think that guy just copped to serial assaults or something

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bape Culture posted:

What happened with that hospital they said they were gonna build last week?
Everyone was like “look how amazing China is!!!” With a photo of some diggers but then nothing.

we regret to inform you that the workers were all uyhgur and have been harvested

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Bastardly posted:

a boomer eradicating disease you say? Hmm.....

guess we dont need to make a vaccine after all

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
also bj and the tories are using the outbreak as an excuse to cut limits on work hours lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

vandalism posted:

God damned mother fuckers. It's in Marion, Indiana, very close to me. Gotta have our business meetings. Cant put human lives above profit.

potus said get a flu shot and go to work anyway so it must be fine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

My mom is a virologist and she thinks this is going to get really bad. She texted telling me to stock up on some necessities to be safe. I'm sharing this inside knowledge with all of you.

you mom told me to ask you to pick up lube for my date with her tonight while youre out

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
china has done so much at this point that when nasa takes pics over the country theres significantly less polution. it looks like the nation has basically hit pause on everything

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hairy Marionette posted:

Fire them. Either they’ve got the virus and will die anyway, or they’re liars.

scab

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

golden bubble posted:

I have no idea how this happened, but most of the conspiracy theorist stuff, crazy mad max prepper ideas, and apocalyptic millennialism* has been largely quarantined to CSPAM and /r/coronavirus, and I'm really thankful for that. Even the D&D thread on coronavirus is largely free of end of the world rants.

*this is not related to millennials, but is a thing that is hundreds of years older than millennials.

the cspam thread is dunking on elon musk and talking about wet asses it is indistinguishable from this one lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

alright so what should I do to prepare? I'm youngish so I'm not worried about dying but should I buy anything extra just in case? beans and rice? will stores really see shortages? I'm in a bigger city if that affects anything

buy some rope for a noose because youre already dead

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
only 100? thats like ome, maybe one and a half, of a good jo session

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mrfart posted:

What place is something awful?

not even worth mentioning

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Duckula posted:

Why are people still willingly going on these death barges.

theyre offering great deals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

I made fun of him for the dumbass funding model, UBI itself is useful

yang is the stereotypical dude with good intentions but is too dumb to actually understand how things actually work

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

What do we do though when we know this information?

safeguard it. make sure it is never forgotten

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

It was 100% meant to be racist. He has a history of being unapologetically racist and associating himself with racists.

man weird how sa keeps people around long enough for tjem to have a history of being racist

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

ok google, how do i make this yam into vodka

put it in a jug and yell at it in russian. seems to work for them

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yeah gently caress that make one. what you do in your spare time isnt their goddamn business

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hopper posted:

This was to be expected but it still makes me irrationally angry. Every single one who received their vaccine that way should be charged with a felony. And those who gave it should have manslaugther charges x the vaccines given or something for denying other's who were higher risk the vaccine.

rupert murdoch got his and hes most of the reason anti vax poo poo is on tv

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Desperado Bones posted:

Oof. People stare at me like I'm insane for going out to do my groceries with double masks and face shield. If you ever dare to say someone to mask on facebook or how wrong was to make a big party, they will instantly get mad and say you are just ~*jealous*~.

tbf im pretty loving jealous since i have awful asthma and because of that hosed up blood pressure. yeah itd be nice to know i could catch it and have a chance of not dying like most of the population but that poo poo's gonna kill my rear end if i get it lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I agree 100% and they absolutely should do that but a security guard got shot and killed for doing just that to some lady. They probably don't care enough.

We should hire all new police officers and put the current ones as mask enforcers.

the last thing any crisis needs is more us cops

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hopper posted:

Trip report from the Munich mass testing site:

You schedule an appointment (usually the first slots available are 2 days later) and then go to the Oktoberfest grounds where the beer tents used to be in the Before Times.

Now there is a huge white tent there that has a drive in lane and an entrance for walk-ins and cyclists.

You walk up to a booth where a "doorman" checks your name on the list of appointments, then you walk along the path into the tent, inside there are 2 counters for walk-ins and 4 for cars. Since there were few cars I was asked to go to the adjacent car lane desk.

At the first desk they scan your appointment QR code and birth date and need to see some kind of ID. Then they hand you a GDPR form to read at home (this is Germany after all, gotta make sure to cover their asses) and a transfer slip with 2 stickers.

You walk 10 m forward where there is a second desk, and put down your slip. One person transfers one sticker onto a little leaflet while the other pokes your brain takes a swap from the back of your mouth. You get the leaflet and walk out.

The leaflet has a URL where you can get your result or a QR code for an App (if you are a frequent swabee I guess), results are available 2-3 business days later.

I was in and out in under 7 minutes even though there were 5 people and several cars in front of me.

This is completely free for anyone in Bavaria, unless you return from a vacation or had an App contact alert, then your insurance covers it, but that means it is also free for you.

must be nice living in a real country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The infections from today will lead to deaths a month from now so they'll be Joe Biden's problem. :v:

i will not stop laughing 2 months from now when the gop writes up articles of impeachment stating that biden has not done enough to stop covid