Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Kharnifex posted:

Chinese economy is different from westerner economy, did you know?

I still remember questioning a mainland Chinese on a tourist trip in the west how does understand their state capitalist economy with their communists ideals and being met with “you don’t get it, we have to go through the phase of capital exploitation in order to properly implement communism. You wouldn’t understand”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Budzilla posted:

Can someone explain to me why Anying was a fail son? He doesn't seem like a spectacular person when I read his entry in Wikipedia. But apart from getting unremarkable but nice military posts nothing suggests he was a lazy gently caress up. Except his death of course.

feels more like a simple disdain toward filial nepotism, which would be justified

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Chabudao strikes again

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Maybe we should not produce everything on the planet in China, even if it’s cheaper.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
I wish we had a forum autocorrect feature that would automatically change the word investing to gambling.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Guy Axlerod posted:

I like how everyone else setting off fireworks nearby stopped to watch.

i mean, that's good value for your money: you pay 0$, and get to watch an 850$ fireworks show!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
https://x.com/lib_crusher/status/1768045023566725292

lol

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

je1 healthcare posted:

Wasn't Vine owned by twitter?

bought by, then very rapidly taken behind the shed

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

oh no I watched that :(

now you’re a ccp agent, sorry

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Tai posted:

Why do China stans think China is a Communist state? It's not even left wing. I really don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mjVP09XqbM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Cactus Ghost posted:

i havent seen pants that baggy since 2002

i would have said 2020, and probably soon again in 2025