Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Venomous posted:

idk, I feel like both Labour under Kieth and the Democrats under Biden genuinely believe they're doing the right thing, because they're loving neoliberal idiots who don't know how to resist fascism short of saying 'yes, the other folks are fascists, but you need to vote for our neoliberals to keep the fascists out of power for the next five years'

sure, it'll alienate another generation from politics, but hey, at least we beat the fascists!!!

What's that you kids say, you want good things? gently caress off commies

speaking as a fat american I don't believe that Biden's Dems genuinely think they're opposing fascism. I don't think they care about opposing fascism at all. I think the entire point is that Bernie's campaign rhetoric and things like the anti-police protests got uncomfortable for establishment Democrats and they want to put the boot down on the neck of the young to show them they have no place in politics.

Seems like that's Keith's thing in the UK as well.

Why are they doing this? idk, seems like it's not gonna end well for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
i like boris he's like the representation of the UK's little stinker side. What a little stinker he is

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Private Speech posted:

nah it's just a very dumb thing about him not punishing a Tory MP (named Pincher lmbo) accused of grabbing other (male) politicians butts

then he did it again and Boris lied about knowing about his previous behaviour

all in all it's very mild really, compared to some of his previous top hits

it seems weird that anyone in britain would care about this considering all the other weird nonce poo poo that seems to go on over there

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
lol @ the idea of a guy who got a job as a manager cause a duchess hosed him up the rear end getting upset at his underlings for not working hard enough

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

guys what the HELL is going on with your island

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
bro if she died a week ago and they're just burying her now her corpse must smell so bad

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

CoolCab posted:

there are literally people here who are diabetic you seriously singular piece of poo poo. I can't stress enough how genuinely I hope your loved ones have to face what you laugh at.

if the poster is american you can rest assured their loved ones do indeed face that

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
why'd you guys pick the dumb lady who wants to destroy the economy for no reason instead of the short guy richie? cause he was too short??

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
british people furious that mexican immigrants are taking theyre jobs

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
if you don't already have a nordvpn account to watch live streams of Rai 3 and episodes of un posto al sole with your grandma

then what are you doing

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
XR is the group that told people to put red paint on their hands and turn themselves in to the police right?

guys.... I think your protest groups might not be entirely on the level

Casey Finnigan has issued a correction as of 14:48 on Oct 15, 2022

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Communist Thoughts posted:

Nice. That's good.

that's the way it works in Greece and it was really good being able to go to a pharmacy and be like "yup tonsillitis I need some of x antibiotic" without having to call up my gp each weekday at precisely 7am and see if they have any appointments today

it's going to lead to an increase in antibiotic resistance which is a dangerous and bad thing

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
it's ok liz youll get em next time

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

man you know the bald one has gotta be mad about being so bald when his brother/half-brother or whatever isn't

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Microplastics posted:

I give no shits about the royal family but I enjoyed watching Harry's interview on colbert. It sounds like he gets shat upon constantly. The fact that the right wing press hate him is enough for me to like him. He complained that the UK press constantly cite anonymous Palace sources in their made up stories about him, and I decided to go the Daily Mail website to see their article about the interview, it was full of anonymous Palace sources pissing and moaning about it lol

idk dude he said some crazy poo poo about killing people

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
also dressed up like a Nazi in 05 which is something you really shouldn't do if you're literally a German noble imo

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

blunt posted:

Like what?

quote:

Prince Harry has reportedly claimed he killed 25 people when he was an Apache helicopter pilot during his second tour of duty in Afghanistan.

The Duke of Sussex makes the claim in his memoir, Spare, which was due to be published next week but has been leaked and accidentally put on sale in Spain.

He flew on six missions that resulted in “the taking of human lives”, something of which he is neither proud nor ashamed.

In the heat of combat, the prince did not think of the 25 as “people” but instead as “chess pieces” that had been taken off the board, The Telegraph reported.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-harry-archnemesis-afghanistan-spare-b2257118.html

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
I don't know it's kind of psycho to be like "I killed exactly 25 people and no, I didn't consider them human beings" but whatever

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

it's funny that your leaders are going out of their way to trash your country but it doesn't really seem like they have any particular coherent goal in so doing.

Like they just want to ruin the UK just because. Just for fun, as a thing to do.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

forkboy84 posted:

It's the face of a British male... grotesque.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
how many Jewish people do you guys even have in UK it's gotta be like 150 people.

Didn't you guys expel all of us in like 1522

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Tankbuster posted:

can someone pls explain?

the lady next to the headline that says 'dead in the water' is Nicola Bulley who went missing after falling in a river

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Jose posted:

it rules that because they forced him on us despite it obviously being a loving disaster they're now forced to follow him everywhere because he's an ex-PM

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1628787579809062915?s=20

sasquatch sighting

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Gripweed posted:

It's still insane to me that he got away with pinning the entire anti-Semitism scandal on Corbyn. Tens of thousands of cases of anti-semitism across only a few years, but it's OK, we got the one bad guy. It was all his fault, the entire culture of casual anti-semitism was because of this one guy, who we fired, please don't look into it anymore. And then when Jewish Labour members complained about it, they got kicked out too without a word of mention from the media. Because the scandal was over because they caught the bad guy. Amazing.

imo it's cause there's not many jewish people in the UK and basically no jewish people in the rest of the world know or care about what's going on in the UK. so they could just say whatever they want about antisemitism and feel confident they wouldn't get a significant amount of pushback from anyone as long as they weren't saying "antisemitism is good".

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

who the gently caress is trying to move to britain

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

baked potatoes are shite
sticking beans and lovely grated cheddar on them is also shite
the seppos have a point

you guys just gotta stop putting the loving baked beans on everything I think. otherwise it's more or less okay. but you should stop with the mushy peas.

learn to live properly, from us, the Americans.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
Who's the next one after sausage fingers? The bald guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
He's gonna make you guys all shave your heads male-pattern style like they did in old-timey Japan