Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ben wallace beats all comers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

how do you even pronounce tugendhat, is it like tug end hat or something stupid like to-gendut. help.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

keep punching joe posted:

What's this guys endgame?

he's already reached it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Can someone please translate these Celsius numbers to figures a real Christian can understand? 30 degrees is cold, you heathens, not hot.

double it and add 30, easy peasy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

heres my fantasy minister of levelling up: cloud strife

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i just want to say the thread title makes me laugh every time i see it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its disrespectful to talk about cost of "living" when the queen cant live anymore

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

that's loving insane

i mean thats basically true in the states too, 30 year fixed rate mortgages have higher interest than ARMs because the bank is essentially taking on extra risk WRT the interest rate - if they go up, that's money left on the table for them. the government basically had to guarantee mortgages to banks to get them to offer terms like that.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

there is nothing i want more than for theresa may to become prime minister again

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this is honestly so important

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

quote:

Before joining Downing Street, Jason Stein used to work as a communications adviser to Prince Andrew.

:eyepop:

also what does all slips withdrawn mean?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the uk kicks rear end

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bring back theresa may

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so im just googling, the fixed term parliament act got repealed earlier this year? so can they just dissolve the whole thing and have an election now, just like before 2011?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

theresa may ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

samcarsten posted:

isn't Dudders what Aunt Petunia called Dudley in Harry Potter?

yes

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

rishi sunak is 5'7, not pm material

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he looks so fuckin hot

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

theresa may!!!!!! let's bring her back.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

there's plenty of compelling evidence that uk elites are monstrous pedophiles, q anon makes sense

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Epic High Five posted:

I'm rooting for a tie because that'll make everybody unhappy

congratulations

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what da gently caress is the ministry of levelling up

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sounds like they should have insulated britain

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tim munchin

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

playing the bankruptcy system in bad faith sounds like a very british way to say bankrupty fraud, to wit, "concealing and transferring assets"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i am reading "despite being deeply conscious of the cost of living crisis " as "due to being deeply conscious of the cost of living crisis"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

even though its made up i hope this post brings the assad curse down upon prince harry and the house of windsor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i am harry posted:

how the gently caress would that ease wait times except by lessening the number of people who can even go you motherfucker!!!!!!

thats the idea

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gonadic io posted:

Eve fartlow did a story about how her friend saw a free parking sign thought it said free Palestine and had a panic attack and it's Bernie's fault

it wasnt a story it was just a tweet, and it also happened during the sheikh jarrah stuff

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gastropubs are the lowest form of restaurant, just serve me a regular burger or some chicken tenders if you want to be a bar or if you want to do fine dining then do fine dining. dont need to be eating elevated wings while drinking a beer.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have defended roger

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

keith looks so hot...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

anyone who buys crappy american candy deserves what they get imo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wine ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

euphronius posted:

is there a filter on that image of Keir or is he that color (no judgment )

thats just part of british culture (derogatory)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what is in the water on terf island, how did you get like this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a tsar thats against anti-semitism? not bloody likely!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Shogi posted:

my fave was the fella who rolled in every few months like heh what’s up lefty kids? still living with mam and dad huh? Ha well, just checking in before I gently caress my hot wife and go to the pub, stay losin kids :) and it would get fifteen pages of angrily sobbing bites every time

that's awesome

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gripweed posted:

Why are you assuming the incest rate is higher in the much larger country with significantly more immigrants where people are much more likely to move significantly far away from where they were born? Considering the differences between the US and the UK, wouldn’t you expect the incest rate in the US to be significantly lower?

the one in seven thousand number according to the article is first degree (parent-child or between siblings) incest so i dont think immigration rates or population density woudl make a difference there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he thinks 9/11 wasnt too bad, and hes right