Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Goats own. They will ram the poo poo out of anyone they don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
people only live in iowa to matter 1 time every 4 years

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
primaries dont even matter. after trump gets acquitted hes going to win the election again.

just accept it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Wait wait wait. HOW exactly is it a difficult decision?

:lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
hope is a mistake

edit : glad i bought some beer yesterday

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

A tweet for god damned everything he has done.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bulletsponge13 posted:

Eggs need ketchup. If you disagree, you are wrong.

sounds like you only eat those garbage instant eggs

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51403795

The doctor who first reported the wuhan virus and was arrested for it, has died from it.

quote:

A Chinese doctor who tried to issue the first warnings about the deadly coronavirus outbreak has died, the hospital treating him has said.

Li Wenliang contracted the virus while working at Wuhan Central Hospital.

He had sent out a warning to fellow medics on 30 December but police told him to stop "making false comments".

There had been contradictory reports about his death, but the People's Daily now says he died at 02:58 on Friday (18:58 GMT Thursday).

The virus has killed 636 people and infected 31,161 in mainland China, the National Health Commission's latest figures show.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In local news...

You know that $500 in medical grade masks my family sent out over a week ago to China? Ya well they have been sitting in San Fran for over a week and the US government (usps) is refusing to send it. Along with a butt ton of other packages. Nothing is going to China right now.

We are trying to get them to give us the packages back but I have a feeling it will not happen for months.

edit : they are also holding things marked as donations for the outbreak. we only know this because of internal messages in the usps

ded fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Feb 7, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
We have a democrat president right now whats the big deal?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Thomamelas posted:

George Bush was the person who popularized the term voodoo economics in the primary against Regan. And he still got the VP nod. I'm sure every candidate has a line they won't tolerate someone crossing but that line is much further back for most politicians.

He never said that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hnM6xNjeU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

this post is american as gently caress

have you never heard of a grater?

also strictly speaking it was the gearbox i cooked, apparently if you don't bother to do any sort of preventive maintenance bad poo poo happens :shrug:

Pipes are meant to be hollow

is that... barnacles? inside a pipe going to the engine?

:wtc:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Nah that was the pipe *after* the pump leading to the gearbox oil cooler

That is god damned amazing.

:lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
2020 is the year that keeps on giving

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51520622

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
My wife brought home a Bernie sign yesterday. One of her colleagues at work gave it to her.

I put it in a window and my daughters fiance asked me "when did you get that sign? like 8 years ago or something? hes not running is he?"

loving zoomers.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

a few is how many?

umm aauuuhhhh

well they agreed to it and we will live with it

drat this guy really is trump lite*

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Someone tried to kill Katy Perry

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/entertainment/katy-perry-collapse-idol-trnd/index.html

quote:

(CNN)Season 3 of "American Idol" on ABC has just started, but already there is drama.
In an exclusive clip People posted to its web site, judge Katy Perry falls to the ground after a gas leak forces evacuation of the show's auditions.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

God can be whatever you want it to be :shrug: nothing at all wrong with bigfoot god

bigfoot is real yo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pXFktAbx5Y

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

MRC48B posted:

Any candidate talking out of turn will be nerve stapled.

Repeat offenders get sent to the tanks, to become one with all the people.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
6 year old black girl arrested in Orlando for pulling on a door and hitting a teacher.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/us/body-camera-video-6-year-old-arrested/index.html

Back in my day we would just call the parents and send them home. :wtc: florida

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
In news to absolutely no one, people with expensive cars are dicks.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/26/world/expensive-car-drivers-study-scli-scn-intl/index.html

quote:

The science is looking pretty unanimous on this one: Drivers of expensive cars are the worst.
A new study has found that drivers of flashy vehicles are less likely to stop and allow pedestrians to cross the road -- with the likelihood they'll slow down decreasing by 3% for every extra $1,000 that their vehicle is worth.

Researchers from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas speculated that the expensive car owners "felt a sense of superiority over other road users" and were less able to empathize with lowly sidewalk-dwellers.

And the discovery of a car-value-to-jerkish-behavior correlation isn't new; the research, published in the Journal of Transport and Health, backed up a Finnish study published last month that found that men who own flashy vehicles are more likely to be "argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic."

"The answers were unambiguous: self-centred men who are argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic are much more likely to own a high-status car such as an Audi, BMW or Mercedes," the press release states.

ded fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Feb 26, 2020

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

BigDave posted:

Are you implying that Mike Pence fucks?

only through a hole in a sheet missionary style when he is trying to help god make a baby

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Haha! They don't want to alienate the dipshits who sign up by renaming bases named after traitors. Thats great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I still don't get this praxis crap. To me its a thing from deus ex.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
pence and mother will pray this foreign virus away M AGA

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CommieGIR posted:

That and he was just a poo poo person overall

When I was a kid my dad was driving me somewhere on the freeway. I saw a sign for John Wayne airport and started laughing my rear end off because I thought it was ridiculous. My dad looked at me like I was insane.

Adulthood has proved me correct in my assessment.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

CBS is projecting Biden in SC from exit poll results. Curious to see if that holds up.

cnn is saying he will win.. with like 6-7k votes counted and 1% reporting

edit :

oh and new travel ban on iran, because of CORONA VIRUS lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
butt came in lower than steyer, who dropped out. thats loving great.