Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Also I've been on this site long enough to know how this pans out if I say nothing, so there it is.

apparently not, as the thread was clearly attempting to move on and everybody would have forgotten about it in an hour if you didn't keep trying to poke at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Touching your pregnant belly: A New Age bonding technique that definitely hasn't been a normal and natural and celebrated thing to do for literally tens of thousands of years

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Gross Dude posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1384616003137679363

I know Ben is probably cheating, but this seems especially dumb even for him.

"He calls this justice, but he wouldn't call the opposite justice, hmm curious"

He's an utterly cynical contrarian to the point where he just fires off the most hair-thin shits from his little buzzing mosquito rear end in a top hat, and that's all he has to do

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can't argue with her there

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That dude absolutely has a sign on his office that says "If you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elviscat posted:

I used to listen to them every night before going to bed, even called in as a teen.

Anyway gently caress both those astounding piles of turd.

Street Fight did a miniseries called Shocktober that covers shock jocks and they did an episode on Loveline that's pretty entertaining

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

OwlFancier posted:

This was in the replies and I saw it so now I'm going to make you see it as well because the internet is a cycle of pain.

https://twitter.com/Patskrieg/status/1385277132226670592

:popeye:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPcLOtbG3s

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You know he very specifically requested the plastic bag for it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm going to buy some stuff to support this company I have loved for the last ten minutes *buys a single 8 dollar board and leaves it in the trunk for the next two years*

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Skwirl posted:

That costs 8 bucks? I haven't had to buy wood in years and I heard it's gone up, but jesus christ. I'm pretty sure you could buy an already built doghouse for cheaper than it would cost to buy the wood to build it yourself.

I don't know how much it actually costs but the point is he didn't spend much to "support" Home Depot

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Faustian Bargain posted:

Ben Shapiro is a tucked in tshirt guy, says a lot.

Tucked tee and titties on tap

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What was the goal with those shoes, exactly?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That person is absolutely taking the piss out of 2013-2015-ish Tumblr tendency to just apply ""woke"" logic and language to any given notion

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EL BROMANCE posted:

I like the fact the person defending them doesn't understand that "No" was an option to their request, rather than just gleefully doing the equivalent of posting the N word because they've suddenly got an OK from one person.

You have received one (1) Gamer Credit™

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They don't seem to be getting especially much engagement on it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is an inclusive haircut?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nazzadan posted:

I am also eternally online and had no idea who this person was, apparently they're a livestream political debater that people have thought was sketch for a while and now this has surfaced.

Is the "Destiny" server that person is referring to that guy that used to debate weird alt right guys or what

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bottom Liner posted:

and turned out to be full fasc himself, surprising absolutely no one

That's what I thought. He's still around? I thought he basically dropped out when the worm turned on him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dang ol' desu ne, man

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

hawowanlawow posted:

me, a boomer listening to pink floyd and watching star trek: LIBERALLLLSSSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM1WQKwpl0

This album probably radicalized a bunch of teens (It sure got me, anyway)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

History Comes Inside! posted:

How do you square that with the tweet literally saying he’s too white to get away with saying “axe you a question” so therefore he and all other white people should say practice instead of praxis.

You're reading either one layer too deep or one layer not deep enough

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

History Comes Inside! posted:

I mean yeah, if you like you can just keep letting dickheads get away with making racist jokes under the guise of “Haaaa no you’re not getting it! The joke is something completely different!” while they wink wink nudge nudge at their fellow dickheads over it but that seems like a pretty lovely way to go about things.

Dude you've lost the plot so hard by this point that you're getting mad about something completely different than what the account is mocking

The whole premise of the account is that it mocks people who get so up their own rear end about lecturing others about their racism that they end up being accidentally racist themselves and then people take the account at face value and get mad about it. It's a troll. Joe Keskold. Joke Scold.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Zesty posted:

Is... this a criticism of Biden somehow?

Does me drinking this lead filled water trigger you, liberal? :smuggo:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I send paper checks to my landlord for rent and utilities every month. But I've only ordered checkbooks once in my life, almost 2 decades ago, and I'm only now on my last one

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Juchelia Child is a good name

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ratjaculation posted:

Astrology, fortune tellers, etc. all exploit confirmation bias by making broad or obvious predictions.

Btw you will all empty your bowels in May, to subscribe palpal me $100 per month

This sounds like a bet to me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Brawnfire posted:

...wait. All squirrels are the same age?

(holding up a fistful of acorns) Always have been

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Cryptopunk.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How did they liberate the land? Or are they just squatting on it? Assuming it isn't just an elaborate troll (which it probably is)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The invisible neon dick of the market

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
(sees a BLM sign in someone's yard) (slamming on steering wheel) That tears it. I'm a racist now.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah I was gonna say if you changed a couple of terms around and put it on someone's Xanga page instead of whatever hot new meme format it wouldn't look out of place in 2003

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There's a video of a (uninjured) child getting pulled underneath one of those treadmills in a matter of seconds. How the gently caress do you look at that and go yeah baby!! Fredomm!!! Don't cancel my tread liberal!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Mike Oxmall

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

RoboRodent posted:

Like Trump is going to live that long on his diet of fast food and diet coke.

... oh my God I just. When he dies there's going to be so many conspiracies about how he was murdered, aren't there?

Whom among us could kill the immortal man?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I think a lot of his fans don't actually realize how old he is

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

https://twitter.com/ontopod/status/1089270959712792576?s=20

https://twitter.com/ontopod/status/1089272842464550912?s=20

https://twitter.com/ontopod/status/1156225033485737984?s=20

https://twitter.com/ontopod/status/1156226355517779968?s=20

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Bad, Really Intolerable Tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

As you can see on this graph, (smears a lovely and greasy wrinkled page torn out of a presentation pad on the table) up until this era here, we see a preponderance of Nerd fossil data, but after right about this spot on the timeline (points to a scribbled gap bafflingly marked "HOLE LEFT BY THE GAMERGATE DARK AGES") we only see Trans fossils