Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Runcible Cat posted:

Lab-grown ones are prone to mutating and eating their way up your arm.

https://imgur.com/a/F7P4xrQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Fame Douglas posted:

Is that the "I want to develop joint problems" workout?

That's the "I'm going to lose my grip on the pullup bar and land backwards on my barbell paralyzing myself" workout.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
A seagull once attacked my toe as I had my feet buried in sand with just the toes sticking out. I assume it thought it was a hot dog. Or maybe it just hungered for human flesh, who knows.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Wondering what the "M word" is

E: A shameful snipe

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Just eat your celery! Its good for you!

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Does "Jabroni" have any problems associated with it? It's such a middle of the road insult that people usually don't see it coming and it tends to punch above it's weight.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Well this elevates it significantly

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Sounds like they could've used the help of Dr. Jan Itor on that one

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Hell yea, have you seen what lumber goes for now? They were just ahead of their time, playing the long game.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Dewgy posted:

“IT WAS THE PURPLE BAG CHILI ONES”

Will 100% go on to evangelize for this. Every day that bright purple bag stares at me from the vending machine. Calling.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Also, why on earth do you need face paint to shoot squirrles?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Lunatic Sledge posted:

do breast implants come in pill form now, because I might need to make some phone calls

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Is... is this not literally just a description of physical trading cards? That have existed for literal decades? I'm so confused.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Garrand posted:

When I worked at Ace there were a group of Mexican contractors getting supplies and the old boss was mad that we weren't tailing them constantly and was absolutely certain they were stealing.

At the same time he refused to pay for any actual security like cameras and of course we were all busy doing our job and helping customers.

The store manager at the Ace I worked at replaced a few ceiling tiles with sheets of plexiglass spray painted glossy black to give the illusion of security cameras. I don't think anyone was fooled.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Gonna encase my old Compaq Presario and a copy of Syndicate Wars in resin. It's really gonna tie the whole dining room together.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
My 10th grade history teacher said the war in Vietnam ended in a tie.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

moonmazed posted:

yeah it takes them ages to find a phylactery

No this is just my tantric lich, a former manticore bard named Sting

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
I can't believe two and half pages of shoes in house discussion and no one posted this gem

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

isn't shipping that thing where you write stories about kirk and spock kissing?

No I'm pretty sure thats shopping. Shipping is when you step on something slick and your foot slides out from under you.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

SimonChris posted:

https://twitter.com/TheCut/status/1539224688320122881

Every reply and retweet is just variations of people going "Good. gently caress him!"

There's still some ding-dongs in there trying to pull a "they are bad, BUT"

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Supreme Court has overturned Roe vs Wade.

Cool cool. Greatness restored to our very cool and normal country.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

RoboRodent posted:

Low testosterone babies.

Cuck babies

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

This looks less "sexy naked women" and more "Nickelodeon sitcom"

Under Dan Schneider those were essentially the same thing

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Splicer posted:

Hard times make hard men
Hard men make soft times
Soft times make soft men
Soft men make soft times
- a bunch of people who inexplicably believe that they lived through hard times

Well yeah, they had to wait in a really long line for gas that one time. loving horrific man.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, THEY JUST COULDN'T RESIST ME! "

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Yeah boats are great if you have a friend with one. Owning a boat is a nightmare.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Why does he have what looks like a flintlock pistol crossed with a katana next to a guitar? What on earth do any of those have to do with each other?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I want games where the main character isn't female from the start but becomes it later

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Deptfordx posted:

There's a ton of stuff poking out of it that could catch and chafe, nor does it look particularly secure.

Holsters designed by Rob Leifeld

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

https://youtu.be/-DgCZB6klOA?si=jeMCmGMY1iHvIaxX

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

That tweet HAS to be a bit.

Right?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
What the hell was with the attempt to style the loose stragglers of hair that didn't make it into the braid?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
My young girlfriend started to get mad at me but then I showed her my many important businessman files and now she loves me

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Khizan posted:

I’ve seen that done with toddler’s rooms before, to keep them from getting up and wandering the house when everybody else is asleep. Doesn’t really seem any different than using a childproof doorknob cover or babygating them in or whatnot.

Yeah locking your toddler in their room is loving weird. We just put a gate at the end of the hallway so they can still get to the bathroom and not have to piss all over their room. We also leave a path to their toy room so if they do start wandering the without having to use the bathroom they'll hopefully pick playing with toys instead of the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
nvm was a dumb post

Andos El Pantos has a new favorite as of 15:53 on May 10, 2024