Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's not often that hellwoeld gets me to laugh anymore but this got a chuckle out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

these people are morons

https://twitter.com/TheSwampFox_76/status/1255885376394129408

https://twitter.com/LisaPrealestate/status/1255950540598579202

coronavroom-vroom

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

don’t the Democratic leaning states like tend to make more money than they use and the conservative ones tend to need government help

yes, i'm not sure how that is sold to the public in the national canon, however. resources?

etalian posted:

Florida is especially venerable to CV pandemic since a majority of the economy is based around tourism.

plains states are in bad shape too since the oil collapse

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Man Musk posted:

yes, i'm not sure how that is sold to the public in the national canon, however. resources?

life destroying high taxes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Animal-Mother posted:

Something I've always wondered: How are these people the "rural poor" when they clearly have enough money to buy every tacticlol toy they want? Does the "disability" hustle really pay that well?

the ones angry enough to show up at the capitol building with their expensive gear are all small business owners who are pissed that they're not able to exploit their employees at the moment. they're losing income and also haven't been able to lord over people as much as they usually do and they're jonesing

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

sincx posted:

yeah, law school isn't like med school

even if you only get into the worst med school in the country, it's still pretty good, and you'll have a decent job afterwards

unless you get into one of the top 14 law schools (and preferably one of the top 6), your degree will be basically worthless and you should not go to law school at all

one of my college roommates went to law school and bombed out after a year, owed like $100k and did nothing but pace the apartment and do coke all day

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

After he got brutally owned for not wearing one

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

armed militia seizing state capital building in michigan

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

one of my college roommates went to law school and bombed out after a year, owed like $100k and did nothing but pace the apartment and do coke all day

success story imho

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

not surprising that user Swampfox lives in Shithole, California

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gh0stpinballa posted:

yeah old news

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Durf posted:

law school can be a fine career path if you get extremely lucky

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm working on the new thread, do we have any other goon-created funny images from this month's iteration of the thread that's not already in this thread's OP and 2P? I had about a 10-12 day period where I barely checked the thread so I'm missing anything that cropped up from that period.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Mons Hubris posted:

law school can be a fine career path if you get extremely lucky

also I hear it's generally expected you'll get a job placement good enough to quickly pay off your tuition, or the firm does it for you

but not if you fail all your classes lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

[COVID-19 May] vroom...vroom...lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Jazerus posted:

[COVID-19 May] vroom...vroom...cough...cough

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

gh0stpinballa posted:

lol yeah it's Thursday

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wow, if one doctor can destroy a country it must be a pretty dumb country

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
New thread needs a good Operation Warp Speed reference title imo

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Durf posted:

also I hear it's generally expected you'll get a job placement good enough to quickly pay off your tuition, or the firm does it for you

but not if you fail all your classes lol

That's definitely not true even if your grades are in the top half of your class, hence the need for luck

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

New thread needs a good Operation Warp Speed reference title imo

gh0stpinballa posted:

Operation WASP Speed

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

Also lmao at

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163_98173---,00.html

The obvious double spikes in cases one week and then two weeks after the initial anti-quarantine protests.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wow thanks obama

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm working on the new thread, do we have any other goon-created funny images from this month's iteration of the thread that's not already in this thread's OP and 2P? I had about a 10-12 day period where I barely checked the thread so I'm missing anything that cropped up from that period.

Just use the ai meme generator to post both the text and the images imo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/KirFlem/status/1254811556732379136

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao
https://twitter.com/evdefender/status/1255973469059153923

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Musk having a Deus Ex avatar is really funny given Redditors at best played Human Revolution and only know the original through funny quotes and no further insight.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Thank you!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I got an EIDG deposit today :o

Marcus Elden
Apr 8, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has anyone seen this and/or called it out as bullshit yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8262351/Nurse-New-York-claims-city-killing-COVID-19-patients-putting-ventilators.html

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1255982796230680576

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.
I wonder what would happen if the Left started counter protesting armed to the teeth.

I imagine there are a lot of lefty gun owners but we just don't look for any excuse to play military dress up.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
[COVID-19 May] Hot Mess Mom Megathread

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: this is my life

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

orange piss buffoon bragging about how many americans dead from roni

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Animal-Mother posted:

Something I've always wondered: How are these people the "rural poor" when they clearly have enough money to buy every tacticlol toy they want? Does the "disability" hustle really pay that well?

Honestly the guns themselves aren't much but high end tac gear can be super expensive which is how you end up with guys carrying thousand dollar rifles with 30 dollar optics on them and wearing fifty dollar plate carriers from amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Hot Mess May