Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Posting on legendary thread first page!

I predict death in April.

Lots of death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Woot 4,000!

Thank you, working hard!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gonna be funny when BAD NUMBER blows past STONKS NUMBER.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

loving LOL.

The people have absolutely no capability to think and plan ahead.

And they're in charge of the federal government.

I can't wait for them to line out 30 days and change it to 45.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

That is the 2and earthquake in the Yellowstone region lmao we are all dead

ROFL

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Liquor store increased all prices $5-$10 across the board.

I want to die

How much does Listerine cost? You can drink that can't you? Bonus really 'cuz it kills germs.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

How is ash even real?

Just pretend it's snow.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Can you commit suicide by eating too much cheesecake?

It seems like a good way to go, right?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Am I allowed to say that I think Corona-Chan is hot?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

American
Cops
ARDS
Bitches

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mods please change my username to DEATH GOAL 240K

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I sure hope some company is cranking up their body bag production!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Trump was distracted by impeachment so he wasn't on his usual A-game for the global death pandemic is gonna be a chud talking point.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

empty whippet box posted:

when someone they know, not just a few people removed kind of know, but really know and see frequently, dies, a lot of people will suddenly, at long last, have their bubble burst

we'll reach saturation of everyone everywhere knowing someone who died from coronavirus after a couple million I guess

I don't know any human beings in real life so ha

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gum posted:

That would mean admitting that he hasn't handled this perfectly

He just did:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Dustcat posted:

it means nothing, there's a lot of noise in these numbers

the 150k dead total was a ridiculously optimistic prediction based on the assumption that we'd do a full lockdown everywhere, which didn't happen

the realistic prediction is 3 million dead

3 million by what date?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Looking forward to everything accelerating in April 'cuz March was hella slow.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

Now see, to me that's :unsmith:. At least the French are helping out, you think they're putting American victims in hotels?

I don't know how American victims can even report domestic violence because it's their husband cops who are beating them and they can't call the police.

ALL
Cops
Are
Beaters

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

How the gently caress do hospitals get off on firing physicians and nurses and other healthcate workers DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC for telling the TRUTH about their lovely stocks of PPE and stupid hospital administrative policies?

MURICA. Best health care in the world baby!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Yrump is spooked and gonna resign.

Then poo poo all over Pence all day on Twitter.

Watch.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nice

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LOL the "ventilators" that loving idiot rear end in a top hat douchebag pedo Elon Musk is bragging about donating were actually just CPAP machines.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Someone please tweet at Elon asking why he donated lovely CPAP machines instead of ventilators and then link the thread.

Also be prepared to be called bad words.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Not for another month at minimum

LOL.

We'll see, I guess.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

mycomancy posted:

Ok, what's up with those "ventilators" ol' Muskie sent to those hospitals? Are they CPAPs that he bought for show or are they real ventilators? Can someone back this up? My wife is yelling at me for believing fake news for sending her that.

Buy her an account.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I take this to mean that young Americans are fatter and less healthy than young people from most other countries.

America is always number one!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Raiad posted:

that's not fair, they're good for fat people and people with hosed up noses and poo poo, like me

I don't think they do jack-poo poo for COVID-19 patients dying of ARDS, buddy.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

mycomancy posted:

To clarify, she's saying the claims that they're NOT ventilators is the fake news. I don't believe Elon Musk could find his way out of a cardboard box so of course I think there's some catch.

They're absolutely NOT ventilators. Tell her Elon is a loving idiot who spent 8 years in undergrad and only wants PR (and to be able to keep his Tesla factories open so he can force his workers to keep building cars which literally explode and catch fire), so he spent his literal pocket change on ancient crappy CPAP machines.

Then buy her an account so she can become a cool goon.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Florida stay at home for 30 days order is a godsend.

Why? None of the stupid redneck redhat MAGA chud imbeciles are going to adhere to it.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Over Easy posted:

I am a christian and anyone praying for deliverance from this disease has no loving clue what God is all about

I've said this before and will say it again because it is true, if you're getting weepy and poo poo praying to god for mercy or acting like a bad rear end thinking god is a shield around you, you have no loving clue what you're doing

God built this loving thing and it is up to human society to deal with it, if human society cannot handle the hand god deals it then god is basically going to say "guess you should have been on top of that one dumbfucks"

god has absolutely no interest or obligation to mitigate the human suffering caused by the hells that men make

Who the gently caress is praying for deliverance in this thread?

Bring it on, binch.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Dustcat posted:

the 100k-240k estimate was based on the assumption that drastic measures would be taken to slow the spread

LOL this is MURICA.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

We just passed a thousand dead in a day! Mazel tov!

Working hard, thank you!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Koirhor posted:

lol you asses worrying about your loving cats. what happens to my son if we both die.

I mean, that would be really bad.

But I love my cats like they were my kids too :(

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

This is a terrific DEATH GOAL 240K expression on Trump's face.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

facetoucher cat posted:

When I'm sleeping he puts his paws all over my face, it's annoying AF

Awww. That means he loves you.

Or is hungry.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

CODChimera posted:

We should switch strategies and focus on saving the cats

AGREED.

Yeah they may be jerks and bird murderers but they're easily still better than 60% of humans.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

shovelbum posted:

The math of 20% dead without treatment including young people and America completely failing at social distancing is terrifying me to the point I can't even get out of bed in the morning, no one seems to be afraid enough at all even in here

That math can't be right.

So don't worry about it.

Eat Arby's.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

shovelbum posted:

Why can't it be right? It's spreading completely unchecked despite a lockdown and 20% of cases will die without hospital, these are like obvious facts

Play video games and chill.

President Trump is on it.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

gregday posted:

um did you see this show

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Shoot man, why is everybody freaking out?