Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

That is the look of a true leader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I legitimately wonder how many deaths it would take before Trump supporters turn on him. I bet they could somehow convince themselves that ten million dead isn't a big deal

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Google Butt posted:

you know what would own? like the tiniest little morsel of goodish news

I just got a notification from the BBC that Boris Johnson was admitted to the hospital

gently caress beaten

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
New York City is utilizing special forces medics to set up a field hospital to address medical issues not related to covid in case anyone was wondering how the greatest country in the world was doing right now

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I can't wait for Trump to announce Boris died via Twitter at least six hours before the UK is actually ready to make that announcement

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
Hahahahaha the stimulus was written in such a way that the director of my agency can literally just say the twelve weeks of leave if we can't get childcare due to covid doesn't apply to us and we have no recourse to fight that. loving kill me. Also someone please watch my kids

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
If anyone needed an update from the heroin epicenter of the country, I came across a guy that had been dead for hours on the main stretch of street. Very high traffic area and this guy was cold. medic said people aren't narcaning each other out of fear of covid and they are seeing this a lot

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

USA probably gonna pass Spain in death count today, wow USA go!

I think we might hit 20k by this weekend!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

What do I need to do to get them to issue a warrant for me because I really want to tell some Bible cop to gently caress off

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Agrajag posted:

college cops can issue arreest warrants? wtf?

No they cant

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Hahahahaha didn't Vince McMahon spend like three billion dollars of his own money on this

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I love how Trump is making sure his name is on all the checks despite pretty much everyone in the entire country thinks 1200 is wayy too little and he is making sure everyone is associating that with him instead of pounding the Dems for being idiots

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Great username/post combo.

Fwiw hospitals in CA and Los Angeles specifically aren't at capacity right now.

Mainly because all the people who normally would be going to the hospital are just dying at home from rampant diabetes or strokes. I am technically not in a hot zone yet but have already gone on two welfare checks that resulted in finding dead bodies

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I can't believe that I was actually doubting that we would hit 30,000 deaths by this weekend

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I just found out first hand that my local giant has a guy that shows up every morning at 700 and runs around touching stuff and yelling that covid is a hoax until security kicks him out. I hate this country

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Why is he so red

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
Quick reminder that the Hawaiian shirts that the guys with guns are rocking is a white supremacists thing

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Just an fyi if you are wondering why some protestors are wearing Hawaiian shirts it is code for race war and they are white supremacists. And I am not actually making that up

In case you are wondering where this came from around last year people started referring to what they believe was a second civil war as the boogaloo (after Breaking 2 Electric Boogaloo). This quickly got co opted (although let's face it the Venn diagram for people who plan for the 2nd civil war and white supremacists is a single circle) by the white supremacists movement. During the 2nd amendment protests they started referring to the Boogaloo as the Big Luau. Hence the Hawaiian shirts.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Congratulations America on 800,000 cases

43,663 with +1149 reported today so far

Ohhh will we hit 45000 today? Wasn't conservative media just saying we will max out at 60,000 deaths?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

B-Rock452 posted:

Ohhh will we hit 45000 today? Wasn't conservative media just saying we will max out at 60,000 deaths?

Oh man I think we are going to do it!

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Well Meadows is going to get fired for crying now

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I guess someone realized that spending a shitload of money on a blue angel flyover to support nurses in Philly was a bad look while bodies are getting dropped off at the morgue in pick up trucks because I just saw it was canceled

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

I thought this was an onion article but it is even funnier that it isn't

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

99% of the time when these chuds carry something that isnt obviously an AR it's some $2700 gun that FN tried and failed to get anybody but the rhodesian army to adopt

And the chuds with the expensive guns are wearing fifty dollar plate carriers that don't fit at all

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

a chud coworker bet less than 70k dead back in March and I took the over. can't wait to get paid next week. just a bad flu season bro.

I bet you fifty dollars he refuses to pay you since states are counting anyone that dies as a covid patient right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

Something I've always wondered: How are these people the "rural poor" when they clearly have enough money to buy every tacticlol toy they want? Does the "disability" hustle really pay that well?

Honestly the guns themselves aren't much but high end tac gear can be super expensive which is how you end up with guys carrying thousand dollar rifles with 30 dollar optics on them and wearing fifty dollar plate carriers from amazon