Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did it matter?
This poll is closed.
The mod squad (FORUM FRIENDS) has edited the poll 11 1.38%
And inserted their good jokes 4 0.50%
While the rest of you laugh 9 1.13%
Bowsette 103 12.88%
347 43.38%
killer comedy option $69,420.69 15 1.88%
big bandicoot baps 311 38.88%
Total: 800 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

It has the most lovingly rendered food in a video game to date.

I think Monster Hunter has it beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

The 7th Guest posted:

as an optional less heavy third subject of discussion, what's everyone's GOTM

my top 5 are eatgirl, xenogunner, vision: soft reset, myth bearer, and zone of lacryma

eatgirl was a lot of fun, but it's gotta be hardspace: shipbreaker for me. very chill ship dismantling.

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Loel posted:

Accordion is now taking a break, quote me with the name you are using

Eh, might as well: dreamless

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Like the bad Sonic trailer, it's so they'll get more press later when they announce their full suite of vaginas.

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Jupiter Jazz posted:

Gathering a mega list of awesome arcade balls

Grapplejack posted:

coinpurse / the grandpa / half and half / the lance

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

But that does remind me: rip XBLIG, you were done dirty.

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

haveblue posted:

Can't wait to see their horrible human-looking teeth

they'll have to scrap it and start over when fans complain "the expression" isn't disquieting enough

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

It's always fun when Soren Johnson gets one of his Spore comrades on his podcast and they're like, "man, what were we thinking?"

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

C-Euro posted:

Another big Steam sale, time to buy yet another < $10 game. Timespinner keeps catching my eye every time I see it on my Wishlist because it's kind of aping the look of the GBA/DS Castlevania games, which I'm into. Is it any good?

It's very competently executed! It looks good, it feels good to move around and fight, it's not particularly challenging in any sense of the word. If you've got a Castlevania itch that needs scratching, it'll do the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

"Playing The Last of Us Part 2 is like digging at most one grave with your teeth," a Sony spokesperson elaborated.