Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Psn do be uhhh

Aidanpsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Might have to play using Remote play guys :smith:

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Holy poo poo this is hard! I also sat there like an idiot thinking I had to be invited rather than just joining. GG E-Z to all.

And no, you can sleep safe in the knowledge I wasn’t playing on remote play after all

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I have the week off (broke and housebound) giving me time to be around :dukedoge:

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

How am I supposed to snipe people if the whole game is spent falling through the floor :colbert:

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Season 3 is where a sadistic monster called Victor Grimes runs around booting people in the face while shouting “oh no, I’m sorry - sorry sorry!”

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

There is no game out there other than TLOU that, plot-wise, is more appropriate for Battle Royale. I mean I can really see it working and from playing a fair bit of Apex I've got off the "BR is inherently bad train". My only problem is, would Factions BR be the slowest multiplayer game ever?

Until ofc Dark Souls: Battle for Anor Londor comes out

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Wanting a factions BR? You’re all sick. Broken. Just messed up.

Okay, but what if we introduce rougelike elements

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Playing with you guys is genuinely tough, but at least it's always possible to shiv one of you in the face. Playing a pub game tho :psyduck: it's like playing against wizards. Everyone has 45 molotovs and can hit me with an assault rifle through walls

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Very appreciative of the effort post Mr. Rodd POLE, I actually read it before falling asleep last night and had some horrendously vivid dreams. I will find that book but give me six or so years to read it because my reading habit is atrocious. I got Red Dragon in February and have read 50 pages (in 30 minutes then never picked it up again despite enjoying it because it isn’t an endless stream of internet shitposting).

I am now going to do something bad and complain about factions. Lady Aipsh has commented before that she’s never seen me even remotely bothered by a game. I fought Isshin in Sekiro for an entire week without so much as making an annoyed grunt but Factions as pubby is just :magical:

I’ve been tempted to throw my controller at the screen playing it. When I’m playing against you guys and going 0 downs 0 executions 999 deaths it’s fine because I can always see either the mistakes I made or the clever plays you did but playing against randoms is like being toyed with by time-space wizards. It feels like they always know where am even if I’m crawling for the entire match with every stealth perk, everyone one shots me no matter what gun they have, and they have perfect accuracy despite being pelted with bullets. Tbf I have seen people using exploits like wall banging and crab walking but I don’t think I’ve ever been of the receiving end of them - instead it’s like everyone has 1000% health while I am a frail and pallid Victorian child hurling twigs and coughing as loudly as possible and making 0 progress.

What am I doing wrong feel like poo poo guys just want a win :negative:

Aipsh fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Sep 17, 2021

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I am a Pole, not a Rodd :colbert:

Oh this is embarrassing.

I invite both you and bust rodd to shank me senseless without complaint next time

Aipsh fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 17, 2021

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Thank you for all the tips, had my first ever full enemy team rage quit today :nsa: a really wonderful feeling

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/naughtydoginfo/status/1440298081518436376?s=21
This is literally just a rando twitter but given no factions announcement today I’ll still take this five day old made up information.

Although a battle royal set within the flaming wreckage of the seraphites village sounds interesting

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

For the people who really wanted a sequel but then fell on the toxic feminism destroyed my game train I have no clue whatsoever they were looking for in the next one. Like...was it just Joel smashing heads with Ellie giving him the thumbs up for 25 hours?

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I missed the last tlousday for a month? drat, just going to have to continue playing factions everyday, just without that extra two hours.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

*gif of aipsh being hit in crotch with a football*

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

I mean, presumedly anybody who wants to play will just play anyways? I'll hop in. I always have tuesday off.

Ngl I don't get why we are supposed to commit to not playing for month because VG wont be streaming it to 20 people lol.

I will continue to stream to 0 viewers so it’s fine

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I use this all the time it’s great. Throw on first aid training and you can win some hilariously unbalanced fights.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

When are goon tlousdays starting again? I've become unhinged and obsessed with this game and have completely lost my mind playing with pubs

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Here is some click bait poorly edited babby’s first ShareFactory “FUNNY XD!” tlou moments.

https://youtu.be/3N9ixEFhXaY

I’ve looked back on my tlousday twitch streams and nobody’s voice chat is coming through, not even my own. I’m sure I click yes when it asks if I want to broadcast voice chat. Have not figured it out yet. Even when I looked at Veeg’s stream for the same match only my voice isn’t coming through.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I have a job interview tomorrow (I.e actually today) so be prepared for balls to walls tourist skullduggery if it doesn’t go well

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

fridge corn posted:

Good luck aipsh :ohdear:

:birdthunk: I don't know how it went, but obviously I assume I was dreadful and must have unconsciously done some criminal acts on camera during it.

Gonna bring the pain 2nite

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Someone let Veeg Tour alone

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

https://clips.twitch.tv/YummyHedonisticMartenNinjaGrumpy-uVRg5f8KnulhIP4K

Tourism's at its best when it plays like a saturday cartoon

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6qgZt03kuY

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

they have bricks now?

they have bricks now.

Please I don't want to have to imagine this

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

We should do something special for it. Like shivs only, or protect the veeg. Or send threatening letters to Druckman for factions 2

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Does anyone have ideas for some madcap Tlousday gimmick games?

I have protect the Veeg where each team has a Veeg:

Aim is for the other team to special execute the opposite Veeg.

> one person must be the bodyguard and stay with Veeg at all times
> other two are hunters and must seek out the other veeg
> Veegs must be on the move
> Veeg’s cannot shoot or use mollies/bombs/shivs but can protect themselves with the brawler perk or smoke bombs to get away

I dunno could be poo poo, but what’s experimentation for??

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Do at least one round of “only knives & smoke”

Hugs and party poppers only round

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Game of Interrogation at Druckmann's house

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Sorry I wasn’t on mic and couldn’t (still silently, in my head on mic) trash talk but those were some nice hectic games.

My favourite comedy moment was Veeg settling down to leisurely leaf through his backpack when he thought it was safe and putting 30 rounds in his head
https://clips.twitch.tv/RudeGrossNewtBabyRage-1msYW5YDf_7YNRw0

Also this was nice

https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousAgitatedKeyboardKappaClaus-Ib4aYbmO-8WTxw2T

Aipsh fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 2, 2022

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

VideoGames posted:

You destroyed me. Utterly annihilated.

Veeg going up to the ski chalet with his red cap and 80’s wave pattern fanny pack to get “100 phrases you need to know in Cordycep” out of his backpack and dying

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Also both terrifying:

Shutterpunch waltzing in and decimating us

Auspace nailing those quickscopes - it brought me back to the days of crawling around MW2 and someone doing a jumping 360 headshot on you off a skyscraper roof with the intervention

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

Unfortunately the two sessions I’ve played I couldn’t find a match for Interrogation or Survivors. Maybe this weekend they’ll be up.

Yah, I run no parties and have had some matches where I do ok (equal amounts of downs/executions to deaths) and then next round get obliterated when the 999s end up on the same team.

Would love to play with others if there is space and willingness. I love TLOU and it was my first PlayStation game since the PSX, so any excuse to play more of it is a-ok.

Playing on your own with parties on is just about the worst gaming experience you can have. I feel like some pearl clutching lord aghast at the appalling behaviour on display.

There are some good videos still going up to this day on YouTube detailing the weird quirks of the game and how to use the semi-auto/rifle etc. My other advice is that if someone is running covert 3 with a silenced tactical shotgun just leave the game

Join the Tlousday fights! Should be room next week

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

God drat I cannot wait for wait for Factions 2

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

Sweet. Looking forward to getting stomped.

Added: Welcome 2 my spectre

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Anti-Hero posted:

Man, I'm garbage at Factions.

Isn't there some sort of cheat/exploit involving shoulder switching? Because I swear I'm getting shot from behind cover constantly, from bad guys in front of me.

Yeah as above you’re hand must be touching the wall, but there is also a discrepancy between what you see and what others see of your character. If you have so much as a quarter of a toe not solidly behind cover than to others you’ll look like your entire arm and leg are poking out.

But also yes, switching very rapidly between shoulders allows you to shoot straight through walls and pretty much the whole map. Just leave the match if you see someone do it. It’s frustratingly common. If you don’t see you’ll know it’s happening if you’re getting shot without any sound (not even the silenced pew).

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

Is there some sort of breakdown/evidence of this? After playing this game for 6 straight years of online I never noticed anything like that once. I know there are out of bounds exploits but I have never seen or heard of it being related to shoulder switching.

https://youtu.be/2E8ZlYuynl8
This is what it looks like from being wall-banged (uh as it’s called). Funnily enough I also have that particular player blocked on PSN for doing that poo poo.

Here’s what it looks like to wall bang

https://youtu.be/oC7DqgcTTPo

https://youtu.be/AGcfiwHa0Yg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

The man known as Aipsh. :grin:

Always have been :blastu: