Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
posting in legendary thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

From what I've read she posted about him backhanding her yesterday on fb and then deleted the post. Earlier today she posted on kiwifarms,a mod verified it was her, about it with a story that didn't at all make a bit of sense but she was saying it wasn't him intentionally hitting her,she woke him up/hurt his neck/it was an accident or he got up with sweaty toes,fell and accidentally hit her. Either way it wasn't his fault but the posts sounded reaaaal weird. Like "I tripped down the stairs or fell into the door" kind of weird. She also said she was back at his house in a guest room. Then the newest post happen later today.

:psyduck:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

I mixed him with Nicholas Cage

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope someone pens a vice article about this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

i dont want a full statement on behalf of the mod team. i chatted with lk many times in the past and have played games with him and while we often disagree i still respect him as a person and i hate to see someone that i respect for having principles just abandon them to stay mod on an internet forum

LK has powerful decorum brain and sometimes get stuck in loops

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Scatsby posted:

also i guess to be on topic lowtax should just stop beating his wives and employees and also just let jeffrey own and run the site.

jeffrey rules

jeffrey must have created some kind of redundant backup of everything by now, it's time for operation ripcord jeff

your time has come

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The last 20 years of his work experience is drinking booze and beating his spouses.

wow President Lowtax

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Clawtopsy posted:

we can all ask smarxist about the transition of power on a forum you created lmao

it was very peaceful :shrug:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CharlestonJew posted:

You are an incredibly shameful person and a worse liar than lowtax but seeing as domestic violence is even more shameful I wont drag you too hard

i don't give a gently caress and don't know who you are so w/e

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Where will we go when this site is inevitably gone? I don't want to post on loving reddit!

the content diaspora points to discord where you can more conveniently share every thought you have with the feds

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Snow Cone Capone posted:

uwe boll rules, I asked him what his favorite movie was on twitter and he went "what is this a loving q&a session" and blocked me immediately lol

king poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jeff and lowtax are gonna separate and on the weekends we'll have to hang w/ him and post about John Romero, norwegian electronic music, the comeback of arena shooters (any day now!)

the fridge will have a half case of beer and freshly purchased loaf of bread and enormous box of hostess cakes for sustenance, the hallway to the bedrooms smells like rear end and burnt plastic

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

Total farce imho, and I run a website of my own that maybe slightly parallels Something Awful Dot Com in at least the amount of users it serves at any one time. Either lowtax is lying again, but this time about hosting instead of domestic violence, or he is absolutely terrible with money. Secret answer is both are true.

It isn't hard to not be a piece of loving poo poo goddamn why are so many??

i mean you have to fill out a W9 with patreon at a certain threshold of income and i think the secret sauce of lowtax's money problems are insane amounts of debt either to creditors or the government, so w/e he's saying there is probably correct in that an additional XX% is being funneled directly to the fed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yikeseroo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Draxion posted:

how the hell do you end up owing 100k in state taxes

does he owe like a million dollars to the fed

it's to BoA. my guess is a big fat credit card that got defaulted and they went to the state to garnish his income. the 16.11 is probably some %'age of his reported income (which was probably a small fraction of what it actually was), the rest was kept in gold bouillon and buried in an army surplus ammo box in the backyard i imagine

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

yeah but he could also just pay his goddamn taxes like I do and also not hit anyone could give that a shot and see what happens

this man has way too many plates spinning to do anything like that at this juncture

the lowtax story ends with "before turning the gun on himself" i imagine

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
all goldbelly products contain 10% adrenochrome by volume

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fool of sound posted:

i wish i had anything to add other than i wish the forums and community i enjoy weren't attached to lowtax

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

pog boyfriend posted:

to all my posting friends and allies: i am pog_bf on twitter if i am destroyed by tomorrow. it has been an honour posting with all of you -- even if we disagreed or i chain probated you with the text of the great gatsby -- and i am proud of this community for standing up against domestic abuse.

i'm sorry if i helped stir up the poo poo storm that got fyad closed. nobody thought it'd happen, we just wanted cpsam sovereignty, and you've always conducted yourself with honor even if we have differing views on worthy content

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hedrigall posted:

When this forum is barely a memory anymore what are we going to tell people we did with our lives in the 00s and 10s

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
[psycho mark voice] YA MAWM'S BAWX

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

KakerMix posted:

imagine if frag had stuck around

where is he now? come back fragmaster poo poo is fuuuucckkedd

i found his linkedin digging around on google for the fzero rant and he's like... better now, he's just a normie

leave him be

leave him... be

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zas posted:

At least on luelinks you could pirate tons of poo poo

holy gently caress that name takes me back

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

terrified of my bathroom posted:

throw wide the posting gates for all posters. uphold ban abolition thought

unban all posters, send a mass e-mail inviting them to post, the dead shall walk the earth again at this momentous convergence

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

this is a whole fuckin' mood

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
pulling down the lowtax statue in the GBS town square

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ZHamburglar posted:

I am willing to take the throne and lead goons to the glory land. I will fight Uwe Boll to prove my worth.

as far as i'm concerned he's the actual owner of SomethingAwful and whoever beats him takes the title

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

Apparently Lowtax has claimed on FB that he has a recording which confirms she is lying.

:suspense:

excited for the livestreaming premiere on a Very Special Gaming Garbage

or w/e would be worse than that

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

free hubcaps posted:

i did lol

also my cat is at the vet right now and possibly dying lmao fml

I'm sorry friend, I hope your pal doesn't cross the rainbow bridge, but if they do, it seems like you were a wonderful companion to them :(

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
look let's not conflate a cool thing like being a tax fraud with a scumbag like rich abusing his partners

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dely Apple posted:

Now it's at... 477? Who signed up, Ike Turners ghost? Cops? I'm perplexed.

members of the silent majority

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'd like to offer lowtax an advance copy of my book as a parting gift if it would help

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jeffrey of yospos after officially taking ownership of SA LLC

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i traumatized so many high school friends with wtftit back in the day :allears:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

Because if any one of these people was, say, doing your taxes at H&R Block you'd be like this is a normal person, whatever. But when you put that same person on the Gummo set and photograph them with a treo 700, vomiting cheese sauce into the vhs slot of a combo tv while several fat amish look on, the absurdity of life opens like a flower.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

neato burrito posted:

dans gimme a pele pic

does anyone have the post about staring into her brown eye before walking down the aisle with her

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yikeseroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut Butler posted:

was it lowtax, or someone else, who started giving them nazi concentration camp stars

It was him. he ranted about how it was an incredible bit of comedy that he should get more credit for lmao

it was uncle Rico pitching footballs into the camera