Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trimp
This poll is closed.
Mr Brexit +++ 684 0.84%
a picture is worth a thousand words 1008 1.24%
keyboard goop 79662 97.92%
Total: 240 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mummy Xzibit posted:

The library at UCSD is one of my favorites.

yeah its even got a good collection too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

luv to newspeak hate speech as "locally unpopular political opinions"

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

this place is right across the street from one of the better pizza places in North Park gently caress now my 'roni is gonna get the 'roni

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Spoondick posted:

good morning san diego and enjoy that cocktail of artisanal vocs fluttering about

it was absurd on Monday morning, my partner woke up and immediately vomited because everything smelt like burning plastic

thank you US Navy, working hard!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

this is just boring give me actual purestrain torng tweet

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tinstaach posted:

The CEO of my company is doing Zoom townhalls, and he does this lol

seems like a good indicator that the person never actually reads books and just has them for decoration

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

does tik tok have an option for blowing out the bass on songs?
Why do so many songs end up distorted?
is blown out levels an aesthetic now?

theyre produced to be primarily played on a phone prolly

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Twitter could save a whole lot of marriages and stop a lot of domestic violence by banning anyone with a Q tag in their bio but lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

brugroffil posted:

don't worry guys a reasonable centrist thinks the feds black bagging people into unmarked vans may be totally legit

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/1283984038987018241

indistinguishable from a getfiscal post

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

euphronius posted:

I’m 80% sure schools will open and quickly shut down or not open at all

my partners school is supposed to open in a month and she keeps gently asking them "what happens if an employee or student is confirmed to have covid, will the school shut down" and they just straight up don't have an answer lol lmao just bullshit about taking precautions and evaluating the situation as it evolves

Newsom gonna shut down all the schools today maybe anyway, dunno if that applies to private schools tho

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

start selling MAGA masks already you dumb rear end in a top hat!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its Parler's time to shine baby

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tlrmo

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Kasich won't be VP but highly likely he'll get a cabinet position where he has actual power and can do actual damage

so much worse than VP lmao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lol if you ain't pickin the tamarin, look at that sweet rear end stache. just pulling the hairs real wisely with the blunt hanging put

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the DHS brownshirts are gonna be barring entry into polling places in Democrat districts lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

D1E posted:

What's the actual point to a two-party political system when the Dems suck so bad?

to give rubes the illusion of agency whilst the rich continue destroying humanity and the planet and laughing about it

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tnrop

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmaaaooo thank u brave muhajideen

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

IBroughttheFunk posted:

guys stop being mean to mr. cain it's not his fault he is dead now

https://twitter.com/CopWithAttitude/status/1288850051285082114

(jk, this was entirely preventable)

haha he died completely alone on a ventilator and his lungs turned to mush, no regrets!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Joementum posted:

#NEW Redfield & Wilton Polls

#AZSen
Kelly (D) 53% (+4 Since last month)
McSally (R-Inc) 35% (+1)

#NCSen
Cunningham (D) 47% (+2)
Tillis (R-Inc) 36% (-)

#MISen:
Peters (D-Inc) 52% (+2)
James (R) 35% (+3)

lmao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

twoday posted:

write to your congressional representative and senators and demand the construction of a publicly accessible labyrinth in your neighborhood. The labyrinth building industry is the only part of the economy which will survive the pandemic and we need to support our brave patriot labyrinth builders by commissioning the construction of many big beautiful labyrinths all across America!

that earthquake in Geneve just now? Borges poppin the world's biggest posthumous stiffie

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

this is just weak poo poo lmao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

makin calzones at home tonite

they in the oven and smelling gooooood